There are plenty of terrific reasons to visit a beach in Warren, OH. Hanging out in the sun, floating in the water, and creating memories with your family and friends are some examples.
Finding a beautiful swimming beach in Warren with plenty of room for activities on the beach isn’t too difficult. The following is a list to help you find a beach close to Warren. Begin, by entering your zip code in the displayed box below.
Beaches Near Warren
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||Street Address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||external_url||Details|
|448||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||Raccoon Creek Park Beach||Hanover Township||PA||15026||40.50||-80.40||40.502782-80.402352||4.60||72 reviews|
|7,178||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||Pleasant Valley Beach||Muddy Creek Township||PA||16051||40.94||-80.09||40.941662-80.086143||4.50||342 reviews|
|462||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach pavillion||Moraine beach||Portersville||PA||16051||WWR7+R3 Portersville, Pennsylvan||40.94||-80.09||40.942101-80.087298||Pleasant Valley Rd||4.70||9 reviews|
|460||Beach||Barber Point Beach||Worth Township||PA||16051||40.96||-80.10||40.958370-80.103161||4.70||3 reviews|
|461||Beach||Lakeview Beach||Worth Township||PA||16051||40.96||-80.11||40.961367-80.111626||4.60||505 reviews|
|1,880||Swimming lake||Guilford Lake State Park Beach||Hanoverton||OH||44423||R438+8H Hanoverton, Ohio||40.80||-80.88||40.803348-80.883553||6548 Camp Blvd||4.40||17 reviews|
|463||Swimming lake||Chestnut Run Swim Beach At Shenango River||Transfer||PA||16154||8G6Q+G2 Transfer, Pennsylvania||https://lrp.usace.army.mil||(724) 962-4384||41.31||-80.46||41.311365-80.462429||Chestnut Run||4.40||161 reviews||9AM–8PM||9AM–8PM||9AM–8PM||9AM–8PM||9AM–8PM||9AM–8PM||9AM–8PM|
|470||Recreation center||Konneyaut Knolls Association Beach||Conneaut Lake||PA||16316||JP53+6C Conneaut Lake, Pennsylva||https://konneyautknolls.com||41.61||-80.30||41.608151-80.296480||10607 Konneyaut Trail|
|468||Beach||Firemans Beach||Conneaut Lake||PA||16316||https://conneautlakeborough.com||41.61||-80.30||41.606377-80.302723||N 2nd St||4.30||137 reviews|
|469||Park||Midway Beach||Conneaut Lake||PA||16316||JPC3+JF Conneaut Lake, Pennsylva||41.62||-80.30||41.621505-80.296374||58992 Midway Dr||4.70||9 reviews|
|467||Beach||Conneaut Lake Park Beach||Conneaut Lake||PA||16316||41.63||-80.31||41.633982-80.313015||10 - 110 Lake Front St||3.90||33 reviews|
|1,881||Beach||Craig Beach||Lake Milton||OH||44429||https://craigbeachvillage.com||41.12||-80.98||41.120909-80.979824||4.60||326 reviews|
|1,882||Beach||Lake Milton Beach||Lake Milton||OH||44429||https://parks.ohiodnr.gov||(330) 766-5664||41.12||-80.98||41.122929-80.980581||2265-2299 Grandview Rd||4.40||617 reviews|
|477||State park||Pymatuning State Park - Linesville Beach||Linesville||PA||16424||MG4Q+7Q Linesville, Pennsylvania||https://dcnr.pa.gov||(754) 932-3142||41.66||-80.46||41.655677-80.460588||19186 W Erie St Ext||4.70||7 reviews|
|1,844||State park||Pymatuning State Park - Main Beach||Andover||OH||44003||JF47+79 Andover, Ohio||https://ohiodnr.gov||(440) 293-6030||41.61||-80.54||41.605718-80.536572||5354 Pymatuning Lake Rd||4.50||226 reviews||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours|
|1,877||Tourist attraction||West Branch State Park Beach||Ravenna||OH||44266||4VQW+6C Ravenna, Ohio||https://parks.ohiodnr.gov||41.14||-81.10||41.138030-81.103952||Esworthy Rd||4.40||511 reviews||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM|
|Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
The beach may be periodically closed because of water quality problems as a result of temporary occurances like bacteria, stormfall runoff, or algal blooms. Check the beach’s website before you leave for the beach for updates on water quality.
Keep in mind that the weather on a beach is usually different than what you find in the city. Wind can be colder and gusty whenever it’s blowing onto a beach.
Rules of the Beach
When you visit any beach in Warren, there are always guidelines that you must follow. Nearly all beaches will ask you to follow these rules:
- Building a fire may not be allowed on most public Warren beaches.
- Don’t venture beyond the swim area.
- Always assume you are swimming at your own risk, even if there is a lifeguard at attention.
- Never disobey an order from the lifeguard on duty. If they tell you to get out of the water, then you must do it.
- Don’t forget, if you bring something to the beach, you are obligated to pick up after yourself.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be allowed.
Warren Beach Tips
- Avoid the crowds. It can be difficult to locate a parking spot at some beaches in Warren. Getting there early will help you find a good place to park your car and a great spot on the beach.
- Bring plenty of towels. Fresh towels are essential for a good beach experience. Bringing towels is particularly important if you’re bringing little children with you or if you are thinking of getting in the water.
- Dispose of Garbage. There is nothing worse go to a filty beach. If you take something to the beach, you should pick up collect your items. Make sure that you throw away your litter in an appropriate trash or recycling receptacles.
- Don’t swim outside of the designated swimming area. If there is a ropped off swimming area it is likely unsafe to swim outside of that space. There could be dangerous objects under the surface, be frequented by boaters, or is unsupervised by a lifeguard.
- Grab some shade. If you know that locating a shady spot will be difficult, or if you know that there likely won’t be many shady spots around, bring your own shade! Bring a beach umbrella, shaded beach tent, or some sort of equipment that provides shade. Be sure that you use equipment that has good airflow.
- Sunscreen is a necessity. Even if the weather forecast says it will not be sunny it’s important to still use sunscreen – because you can get a bad sunburn even when it is not sunny.
- Keep items dry. It’s convenient to use a backpack, grocery bag, or waterproof duffle bag to stash beach items such as beach towels, buckets, tents, and PFDs. However, these bags trap moisture from evaporating, leading to mold growth and keeping beach items from drying out.
- Keep the insects away. If you want to go to the beach early in the day or late in the day, you will find mosquitos, horse flies, fleas and other nuisance bugs could ruin your beach experience.