There are a lot of great reasons to find a beach near you. Getting outside in the fresh air, swimming in the water, and spending quality time with your friends and family to name a few.
Locating the perfect swimming beach in Upper Arlington with lots of space for beach activities isn’t hard. If you need some guidance with locating a beach in your area, then use our table below. Enter a beach, a city, or your zip code to get started.
Beaches Near Upper Arlington
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||Street Address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||external_url||Details|
|1,894||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Park||East Fork State Park Beach||Bethel||OH||45106||2V88+WF Bethel, Ohio||https://parks.ohiodnr.gov||(513) 734-4323||39.02||-84.13||39.017371-84.133811||Park Rd 2||4.50||715 reviews||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours|
|1,895||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||East Beach||Perry Township||OH||45118||39.19||-83.97||39.186223-83.967109||5.00||1 review|
|1,896||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||West Beach||Perry Township||OH||45118||39.19||-83.97||39.187246-83.969672||3.60||5 reviews|
|1,901||Public beach||Cowan Lake Kayak Launch||Wilmington||OH||45177||94J6+H5 Wilmington, Ohio||Add place's phone number||39.38||-83.89||39.381381-83.889609||Yankee Rd||4.50||40 reviews|
|1,900||Beach pavillion||Cowan Lake Public Beach||Wilmington||OH||45177||93JX+GX Wilmington, Ohio||https://cowanlakestatepark.com||(513) 897-3055||39.38||-83.90||39.381268-83.900097||Unnamed Road||4.20||35 reviews|
|1,903||Beach pavillion||Cowan Lake Public Beach||Wilmington||OH||45177||93JX+GW Wilmington, Ohio||https://cowanlakestatepark.com||(513) 897-3055||39.38||-83.90||39.381255-83.900201||Unnamed Road||4.20||36 reviews|
|1,902||Park||Cowan Lake Small Beach||Vernon Township||OH||45177||94R2+6V Wilmington, Ohio||39.39||-83.90||39.390569-83.897817|
|1,904||Dog park||Dog Beach||Cincinnati||OH||45226||4H8X+CR Cincinnati, Ohio||https://greatparks.org||Add place's phone number||39.12||-84.40||39.116037-84.400485||Armleder Road||4.50||32 reviews|
|1,796||Beach||Thomas Moore College||Large sporty Catholic arts college campus with more than 2,000 students founded in 1921.||Crestview Hills||KY||41017||39.02||-84.57||39.021916-84.568703||5.00||1 review|
|1,797||Park||Bellevue Beach Park||Bellevue||KY||41073||4G58+XH Bellevue, Kentucky||39.11||-84.48||39.109954-84.483514||643-665 Frank Benke Way||4.60||406 reviews||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM|
|1,892||Beach||Long Island Beach||Whitewater Township||OH||45002||39.18||-84.79||39.182279-84.791061||2.60||5 reviews|
|1,962||Beach pavillion||Hidden Valley Lake Beach||Lawrenceburg||IN||47025||5556+XR Lawrenceburg, Indiana||https://hiddenvalleylakeindiana.com||(812) 537-4151||39.16||-84.84||39.159946-84.837820||19951 Longview Dr||4.50||103 reviews||7AM–6PM||7AM–6PM||7AM–6PM||7AM–6PM||8AM–4PM||Closed||Closed|
|1,907||Tourist attraction||Fossil Beach||Staunton Township||OH||45373||XRGJ+4R Tipp City, Ohio||39.98||-84.17||39.975344-84.167905|
|1,893||Dog park||Hueston Woods Dog Beach||College Corner||OH||45003||H6FV+VV College Corner, Ohio||Add place's phone number||39.57||-84.76||39.574701-84.755348||Unnamed Road||3.70||6 reviews|
|1,964||Swimming lake||Whitewater Memorial State Park Beach||Liberty||IN||47353||J27M+WJ Liberty, Indiana||Add place's phone number||39.61||-84.97||39.614835-84.965921||Unnamed Road|
|1,906||Swimming lake||Wayne Lakes Beach||Greenville||OH||45331||287M+CR Greenville, Ohio||https://wayne-lakes-beach.edan.io||(937) 547-1033||40.01||-84.67||40.013607-84.665489||1180 Main Dr||4.10||29 reviews||1PM–4AM||1PM–4AM||1PM–4AM||1PM–4AM||1PM–4AM||1PM–4AM||1PM–4AM|
|1,905||Swimming lake||Wayne Lakes Beach||Greenville||OH||45331||287M+HH Greenville, Ohio||https://wayne-lakes-beach.edan.io||(937) 547-1033||40.01||-84.67||40.013924-84.666079||1180 Main Dr||4.00||28 reviews||1PM–4AM||1PM–4AM||1PM–4AM||1PM–4AM||1PM–4AM||1PM–4AM||1PM–4AM|
|Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
In the event of a great deal of rainfall, blocked sewage drains, or stormfall runoff lately, it can create bad water quality levels. Make sure you take a look at the website of the beach for details regarding water quality warnings.
Most beaches in Upper Arlington, OH will be open to everyone but many are private beaches. Be sure to check the beach’s website to see if you can go to the beach without any restrictions. It is common that beaches may only remain open during specific months of the year or for specific times of the day.
Rules of the Beach
While each beach in Upper Arlington may have conflicting guidelines for using their beach, you should expect to adhere to these common rules for every beach in Upper Arlington that you go to.
- Never disobey a request from the lifeguard on duty. If the lifeguard ask you to do something, then you must follow through.
- Stay within the specified swimming region.
- Remember, if you take something to the beach, you are expected to pick up after yourself.
- Look for signs for guidance on fires on the beach as they could be illegal or you have to follow strict guidelines.
- Glass bottles can easily break, so don’t take bottles made of glass to the beach.
- Always be aware that you are swimming at your own risk, regardless if there is a lifeguard at attention.
Upper Arlington Beach Checklist
- Remember extra clothing. Even if you’re expecting a hot day in Upper Arlington, it’s important to understand that the temperature in Upper Arlington can change on a dime. This is especially necessary if you are planning on going for a swim, so pack extra dry items such as sweatshirts, blankets, sweatpants, and socks.
- Get a shady spot. If you suspect that locating a shady area may be difficult, or if you suspect that there may not be too many shady areas available, pack your own! Bring a beach umbrella, pop up tent, or some sort of equipment that provides shade. Be sure that you bring something that has good airflow.
- Avoid the crowds. Arriving at the beach when it opens is the best way of avoiding people.
- Don’t swim outside of the designated swimming space. If there’s a specified swim region it is probably unsafe to swim outside of the area. There could be dangerous objects under the water, be frequented by boaters, or is unmonitored by lifeguards.
- Will the beach have lifeguards? Many sizeable beaches in Upper Arlington will have a lifeguard around, however do not count on a lifeguard being present. If you are concerned about yourself, young kids or others that you are swimming with, it’s a good idea to take along properly fitted life jackets for those that require them, and also understand that you’re swimming at your own risk.
- Be ready for bugs. If you plan on going to the beach in the morning or late in the day, there’s a good chance that mosquitos, biting flies, beach hoppers and other nuisance bugs may ruin your experience at the beach.
- Research the restroom layout. Bathroom information are likely the least of your worries when you plan your beach visit. But you don’t want to be stuck in a spot when you gotta go to the bathroom fast but there isn’t one open. If you’re unable to find bathroom details on the beach’s website, then you should plan on the fact that a public bathroom or porta potty isn’t available. Make sure you use the restroom before leaving for the beach.