Going to a beach in Reynoldsburg, OH can be made into a fun-filled day and has plenty of benefits for yourself and your family. Getting outside in the open, splashing in the water, and creating memories with your family and friends to name a few.
Finding the perfect swimming beach in Reynoldsburg with plenty of space for activities on the beach isn’t too difficult. If you could use some help with searching for a beach in your area, then locate a beach using our collection. Begin, by entering your zip code using the following search box below.
Beaches Near Reynoldsburg
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||Street Address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||external_url||Details|
|1,821||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||State park||Lake Logan beach||Logan||OH||43138||GGRH+QH Logan, Ohio||39.54||-82.47||39.541929-82.471036||29704 Lake Logan Rd||4.40||42 reviews||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours|
|1,820||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Park||Tar Hollow State Park Pine Lake Swimming Beach||Laurelville||OH||43135||96QX+9W Laurelville, Ohio||https://parks.ohiodnr.gov||(740) 887-4818||39.39||-82.75||39.388464-82.750148||4.40||41 reviews|
|7,481||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||beach||Edgewater Beach||43076||39.93||-82.41||39.925343-82.410709|
|1,819||Beach||Fairfield Beach / South Shore||Thornville||OH||43076||https://parks.ohiodnr.gov||39.92||-82.47||39.921912-82.470362||Lake Shore Dr NE||4.00||113 reviews|
|1,815||Beach||Sutton Beach (Private)||Howard||OH||43028||https://avpoa.com||(740) 397-3311||40.42||-82.35||40.415147-82.349475||Baldwin Dr||4.30||97 reviews|
|1,816||Beach||King Beach (Private)||Howard||OH||43028||https://applevalleypoa.com||(740) 397-3311||40.44||-82.34||40.440000-82.340971||King Beach Dr||4.50||92 reviews|
|1,814||Beach pavillion||Davis Beach (Private)||Howard||OH||43028||CMR2+7H Howard, Ohio||(740) 397-3311||40.44||-82.35||40.440670-82.348557||Apple Valley Lake,||4.30||61 reviews||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM|
|1,823||Park||Deer Creek State Park Beach||New Holland||OH||43145||JQ7H+6V New Holland, Ohio||https://parks.ohiodnr.gov||39.61||-83.22||39.613050-83.220305||14403 Crownover Mill Rd||4.30||374 reviews||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM|
|1,822||Beach||Deer Creek State Park Beach||Perry Township||OH||43143||39.62||-83.23||39.618521-83.227764||4.20||72 reviews|
|1,817||Beach||Alum Creek State Park Beach||3,000-ft.-long sand beach on Alum Creek Reservoir offering a swimming area, playground & showers.||Lewis Center||OH||43035||52RH+9M Lewis Center, Ohio||https://parks.ohiodnr.gov||(740) 548-4631||40.19||-82.97||40.190975-82.970781||3400 Lewis Center Rd||4.40||2,377 reviews|
|1,818||State park||Playground - Alum Creek Beach||Lewis Center||OH||43035||52RH+FH Lewis Center, Ohio||https://parks.ohiodnr.gov||(740) 548-4631||40.19||-82.97||40.191228-82.971120||4.70||18 reviews||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM|
|1,811||Park||Alum Creek State Park Campground Beach||Delaware||OH||43015||62PC+9V Delaware, Ohio||40.24||-82.98||40.235898-82.977772||Unnamed Road||4.30||16 reviews|
|1,813||Dog park||Prairie Oaks Dog Beach||Hilliard||OH||43026||2P3V+4Q Hilliard, Ohio||https://metroparks.net||(614) 208-4321||40.00||-83.26||40.002829-83.255539||2755 Amity Rd||4.70||133 reviews|
|1,812||Park||Delaware State Park Beach||Delaware||OH||43015||9WCR+H9 Delaware, Ohio||40.37||-83.06||40.371418-83.059120||Park Rd 28||5.00||1 review|
|1,828||Beach||Richwood Lake Beach||Richwood||OH||43344||40.43||-83.30||40.433896-83.301214||101 Lynn St||4.20||54 reviews|
|Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
Keep in mind that the weather on a beach is quite different than what you find in the city. Wind is usually colder and gusty when it is coming off the water.
Beaches may be temporarily closed because of water quality problems caused by unexpected events like elevated bacteria levels, pollution, or chemical spills. Review the beach’s website before going to the beach for water quality updates.
Reynoldsburg, OH Beach Rules
While different beaches in Reynoldsburg will have various rules for using their beach, be prepared to listen to these common rules for any beach in Reynoldsburg that you visit.
- Glass bottles can easily break, so don’t take bottles made of glass to the beach.
- Look for signs for guidance on fires on the beach as they could be illegal or you must adhere to strict guidelines.
- Only swim inside the designated areas for beach goers.
- Only go to the beach when it is open.
- Do not consume alcohol at the beach.
- Even if the lifeguard is on duty, understand that you are entering the water at your own risk.
Reynoldsburg Beach Travel Tips
- Keep the bugs away. If you plan on going to the beach in the morning or the evening, you will find mosquitos, biting flies, fleas and other nuisance bugs may cause a problem.
- Remember extra clothing. Even if you are expecting hot weather in Reynoldsburg, it’s important to understand that the temperature in Reynoldsburg can change without warning. It’s particularly necessary if you’re planning on going for a swim, so bring extra warm clothes like sweaters, blankets, sweatpants, and shoes.
- Store items in a mesh bag. It’s simple to find a backpack, tote bag, or waterproof travel bag to store beach necessities like beach towels, kid toys, flotation devices, and Personal Flotation Devices. However, these bags trap moisture from leaving, leading to mold problems or just keeping beach gear from airing out.
- Wear sunglasses. Too much sunlight may cause permanent eye damage. Don’t be misguided by how many clouds there are – your eyes could become hurt from long-term sun exposure. Bring high quality sunglasses that have polarized lenses and take a sunhat for extra shade.
- Get there early. It can be tough to find a parking spot at many beaches in Reynoldsburg. Getting there as early as possible will ensure that you locate a good place to park your car as well as a fantastic spot on the beach.
- Kids may need Personal Flotation Devices. Safety should be the number one priority when attending the beach. Little kiddos or anyone who has trouble with swimming should bring a Personal Flotation Device.
- Only swim in the designated swimming region. If there’s a specified swimming region it is likely dangerous to swim beyond the space. The area may have hazardous objects under the water, be assigned to boaters, or is not supervised by lifeguards.
- Watching out for rip currents. This might not be on your mind if you’re planning to visit a beach on a small lake, but rip tides must be a cause for concern if you want to visit an ocean beach or a large lake that sees rip tides. Pay attention to the indicators and know how to escape if you are caught in a rip tide.