You’ll discover a lot of excellent reasons to go to a a beach near you. Hanging out in the sun, swimming in the water, and spending quality time with your friends and family are a few examples.
You can discover several swimming beaches in North Ridgeville that are somewhat close to you with the assistance of our table of beaches. The following is a collection to help you find a beach near you. Get started, by entering a zip code in the following search box above the table.
North Ridgeville Beaches
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||Street Address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||external_url||Details|
|1,879||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||Turkeyfoot Beach||Recreational lake for swimming & canoeing, featuring a sandy swimming beach & picnic facilities.||New Franklin||OH||44319||40.97||-81.55||40.968945-81.545397||4.50||18 reviews|
|1,878||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||State park||Portage Lakes State Park Beach||New Franklin||OH||44319||XF93+QF New Franklin, Ohio||https://ohiodnr.gov||(330) 644-2220||40.97||-81.55||40.969407-81.546252||4.50||402 reviews||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM|
|7,512||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||beach||Wattona Beach||44095||41.68||-81.42||41.677935-81.422576|
|7,517||beach||Chargin Harbor Beach||44095||41.68||-81.43||41.677268-81.432613|
|7,516||beach||Chagrin Harbor Beach||44095||41.68||-81.43||41.678461-81.431676|
|1,856||Beach||Timberlake Residents Beach||Timberlake||OH||44095||https://villageoftimberlake.com||(440) 571-4246||41.67||-81.45||41.665531-81.449942||34343 Lakeshore Blvd||4.40||25 reviews|
|7,513||beach||Will O Beach||44095||41.64||-81.48||41.635405-81.480761|
|1,870||Beach||Sims Beach||Euclid||OH||44123||41.62||-81.52||41.616522-81.523556||4.80||26 reviews|
|1,871||Beach||Noble Beach||Euclid||OH||44123||41.61||-81.53||41.614838-81.527736||4.70||3 reviews|
|1,872||Beach||Moss Point Beach||Euclid||OH||44123||41.61||-81.53||41.612748-81.531936||2.30||4 reviews|
|7,521||Beach||Arcadia Beach||Euclid||OH||44123||41.61||-81.54||41.605269-81.543102||4.30||12 reviews|
|1,869||Beach||Utopia Beach||Euclid||OH||44119||41.60||-81.54||41.603812-81.544859||4.00||5 reviews|
|1,864||Tourist attraction||Cleveland Script Sign - Euclid Beach||Cleveland||OH||44110||HCPM+GJ Cleveland, Ohio||https://thisiscleveland.com||41.59||-81.57||41.586334-81.565905||16301 Lakeshore Blvd||4.60||13 reviews|
|1,862||Park||Euclid Beach Park||Sandy shores & scenic spots, plus remnants of the historic amusement park once located here.||Cleveland||OH||44110||HCMJ+GC Cleveland, Ohio||https://euclidbeach.org||(216) 635-3200||41.58||-81.57||41.583832-81.568891||16301 Lakeshore Blvd||4.50||1,728 reviews||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM|
|1,868||Park||Euclid Beach park||Cleveland||OH||44119||HCMJ+G9 Cleveland, Ohio||https://clevelandmetroparks.com||41.58||-81.57||41.583793-81.569065||16975 Lakeshore Blvd||4.80||4 reviews|
|1,863||Beach pavillion||Euclid Beach||Cleveland||OH||44110||HCMJ+C5 Cleveland, Ohio||41.58||-81.57||41.583527-81.569619||3.70||6 reviews||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM|
|1,860||Parking lot||Edgewater Beach||Cleveland||OH||44102||F7R6+2V Cleveland, Ohio||41.49||-81.74||41.490092-81.737823||7600 Cleveland Memorial Shoreway||5.00||1 review|
|1,858||Beach||Perkins Beach||Cleveland||OH||44102||41.49||-81.74||41.489217-81.739577||4.40||15 reviews|
|1,857||Beach||Edgewater Beach||Cleveland||OH||44102||41.49||-81.74||41.488015-81.741439||4.60||6,407 reviews|
|1,859||Park||Perkins Beach||Cleveland||OH||44102||F6QX+G6 Cleveland, Ohio||https://clevelandmetroparks.com||41.49||-81.75||41.488771-81.751925||10001 Cliff Dr||5.00||4 reviews|
|1,867||Historical landmark||Rockman Beach||Rocky River||OH||44116||F59C+7X Rocky River, Ohio||41.47||-81.83||41.468188-81.827559||Valley Pkwy Trail||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours|
|1,861||Beach||Clifton Beach||Lakewood||OH||44107||41.49||-81.83||41.490881-81.833470||2.90||27 reviews|
|1,866||Beach||Wagar Beach||Rocky River||OH||44116||41.49||-81.85||41.485693-81.851677||3.40||20 reviews|
|1,865||Beach||Parklawn Beach||Public recreation area on Lake Erie featuring an intimate stretch of sand, trees & no facilities.||Rocky River||OH||44116||41.48||-81.86||41.483660-81.860213||2.30||7 reviews|
|1,873||Beach||Huntington Beach||Bay Village||OH||44140||https://clevelandmetroparks.com||(440) 331-8111||41.49||-81.93||41.491103-81.934069||28492-28648 Lake Rd||4.50||953 reviews|
|1,850||Park||Chelsea Beach||Lorain||OH||44052||FRFH+85 Lorain, Ohio||41.47||-82.17||41.473368-82.172045||401 Lakeside Ave||5.00||1 review|
|1,849||Beach||Lakeview Beach||Ohio 44052||OH||44052||41.46||-82.20||41.464032-82.195324||4.60||313 reviews|
|1,855||Beach pavillion||Main Street Beach||Vermilion||OH||44089||CJGM+2H Vermilion, Ohio||(440) 204-2400||41.43||-82.37||41.425057-82.366033||Main St||4.30||6 reviews||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM|
|1,853||Beach||Main Street Beach||Lake beach for swimming, fishing & bird watching, also featuring a kayak/canoe launch & concessions.||Vermilion||OH||44089||41.43||-82.37||41.425044-82.366274||4.70||53 reviews|
|1,854||Beach||Edson Creek OH||Vermilion||OH||44089||41.42||-82.37||41.422270-82.371562||Liberty Ave||5.00||2 reviews|
|1,886||Beach||Nickel Plate Beach||Huron||OH||44839||41.40||-82.54||41.396438-82.543784||4.40||32 reviews|
|1,887||Public beach||Nickel Plate Beach||This lakefront stretch of sandy beach features picnic facilities, volleyball courts & a playground.||Huron||OH||44839||9FW4+64 Huron, Ohio||https://ohiodnr.com||(419) 433-8487||41.40||-82.54||41.395610-82.544663||1 Nickel Plate Dr||4.50||1,307 reviews||7AM–9PM||7AM–9PM||7AM–9PM||7AM–9PM||7AM–9PM||7AM–9PM||7AM–9PM|
|1,885||Beach||Main Street Beach||Popular for birding & fishing, this small swimming beach offers an observation deck & a boat launch.||Huron||OH||44839||41.40||-82.55||41.397549-82.551284||4.00||5 reviews|
|7,526||beach||North Palm Beach||44839||41.41||-82.57||41.406993-82.571285|
|7,528||beach||Grand Forest Beach||44839||41.41||-82.58||41.408382-82.577675|
|1,889||Park||Rye Beach Park||Huron||OH||44839||CC76+8F Huron, Ohio||41.41||-82.59||41.413360-82.588816||2006 Shore Dr||4.20||112 reviews||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours|
|1,888||Beach||Sawmill Creek Beach Entrance||Huron||OH||44839||41.42||-82.60||41.415719-82.595913||799 Mariner Village||4.20||16 reviews|
|Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
The weather at beaches in North Ridgeville is often rather unpredictible, so it’s necessary to schedule your outing accordingly.
In the event of a great deal of rain, flooding, or stormfall runoff lately, it may impact water quality levels. Be sure you check out the beach’s website for information regarding water quality closings.
North Ridgeville, OH Beach Guidelines
When you visit beaches in North Ridgeville, there are always rules that you should follow. Just about all beaches will list the following guidelines.
- Do not swim outside of the specified swim area.
- All container consisting of glass are prohibited on beaches.
- never go to the beach when it is closed.
- Never disobey a request from the lifeguard on duty. If the lifeguard ask you to stop doing something, then you have to do it.
- Alcohol may not be allowed.
- Fires may not be allowed on the majority of public beaches in North Ridgeville.
North Ridgeville Beach Travel Tips
- Is there a lifeguard on duty? Most popular North Ridgeville beaches staff a lifeguard supervising, however do not count on a lifeguard being at the beach. If you have yourself, little kids or others that you bringing to the beach, it is a good idea to bring properly sized life jackets for anoyone that require them, and also understand that you’re entering the water at your own risk.
- Pick Up Trash. Do not be a part of the problem of litter on beaches. Whenever you take stuff to the beach, you are required clean up not leave anything behind. Make sure to toss out your garbage in a designated trash or recycling can.
- Sunscreen is extremely important. Pack sunscreen that is waterproof if you’re planning on going in the water. It must be re-applied whenever you dry off to stay protected.
- Find some shade. If you know that locating shade could be tough, or if you think that there may not be many shady areas at the beach, pack your own shade! Bring a beach umbrella, pop up tent, or similar equipment that provides shade. Be sure that you bring equipment that has good air ventilation.
- Avoid the crowds. Getting to your North Ridgeville beach early is the best way to avoid people.
- Bring plenty of layers. Everyone knows that weather in North Ridgeville changes quite quickly. This is especially necessary if you are planning on going for a swim, so bring extra warm clothes like a jacket, blankets, pants, and a hat.
- Bring a mesh bag for your stuff. It’s convenient to use a backpack, tote bag, or waterproof duffle bag to store beach necessities such as towels, shovels, flotation devices, and lifejackets. However, these bags keep moisture from evaporating, leading to mold problems or just keeping beach items from airing out.
- Only swim in the designated swimming region. If there is a ropped off swimming area it is probably unsafe to swim outside of that region. There could be sharp objects under the surface, be assigned to watercraft, or is not monitored by a lifeguard.