Going to a beach in North Olmsted, OH can turn into a fantastic adventure and has many perks for yourself and your friends. Spending time in the sun, swimming in the water, and creating memories with your friends and family are some examples.
It’s easy to find a swimming beach in North Olmsted that are somewhat close to you with the assistance of our table of beaches. Below is a collection to help you search for a beach close to North Olmsted. Enter a beach, a city, or your zip code to get started.
North Olmsted Beaches
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||Street Address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||external_url||Details|
|1,879||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||Turkeyfoot Beach||Recreational lake for swimming & canoeing, featuring a sandy swimming beach & picnic facilities.||New Franklin||OH||44319||40.97||-81.55||40.968945-81.545397||4.50||18 reviews|
|1,878||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||State park||Portage Lakes State Park Beach||New Franklin||OH||44319||XF93+QF New Franklin, Ohio||https://ohiodnr.gov||(330) 644-2220||40.97||-81.55||40.969407-81.546252||4.50||402 reviews||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM|
|1,876||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Dog park||Bow Wow Beach||Stow||OH||44224||5HVM+Q6 Stow, Ohio||https://stowohio.org||(330) 689-5100||41.19||-81.42||41.194418-81.416950||5027 Stow Rd||4.70||717 reviews||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||11AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM|
|1,874||Beach pavillion||Boater's Beach||Aurora||OH||44202||8JJ5+HX Aurora, Ohio||41.33||-81.39||41.331415-81.390094|
|1,875||Playground||Corey Park & Beach||Aurora||OH||44202||8JP5+6V Aurora, Ohio||41.34||-81.39||41.335581-81.390320||5.00||1 review|
|7,517||beach||Chargin Harbor Beach||44095||41.68||-81.43||41.677268-81.432613|
|7,516||beach||Chagrin Harbor Beach||44095||41.68||-81.43||41.678461-81.431676|
|1,856||Beach||Timberlake Residents Beach||Timberlake||OH||44095||https://villageoftimberlake.com||(440) 571-4246||41.67||-81.45||41.665531-81.449942||34343 Lakeshore Blvd||4.40||25 reviews|
|7,513||beach||Will O Beach||44095||41.64||-81.48||41.635405-81.480761|
|1,870||Beach||Sims Beach||Euclid||OH||44123||41.62||-81.52||41.616522-81.523556||4.80||26 reviews|
|1,871||Beach||Noble Beach||Euclid||OH||44123||41.61||-81.53||41.614838-81.527736||4.70||3 reviews|
|1,872||Beach||Moss Point Beach||Euclid||OH||44123||41.61||-81.53||41.612748-81.531936||2.30||4 reviews|
|7,521||Beach||Arcadia Beach||Euclid||OH||44123||41.61||-81.54||41.605269-81.543102||4.30||12 reviews|
|1,869||Beach||Utopia Beach||Euclid||OH||44119||41.60||-81.54||41.603812-81.544859||4.00||5 reviews|
|1,864||Tourist attraction||Cleveland Script Sign - Euclid Beach||Cleveland||OH||44110||HCPM+GJ Cleveland, Ohio||https://thisiscleveland.com||41.59||-81.57||41.586334-81.565905||16301 Lakeshore Blvd||4.60||13 reviews|
|1,862||Park||Euclid Beach Park||Sandy shores & scenic spots, plus remnants of the historic amusement park once located here.||Cleveland||OH||44110||HCMJ+GC Cleveland, Ohio||https://euclidbeach.org||(216) 635-3200||41.58||-81.57||41.583832-81.568891||16301 Lakeshore Blvd||4.50||1,728 reviews||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM|
|1,868||Park||Euclid Beach park||Cleveland||OH||44119||HCMJ+G9 Cleveland, Ohio||https://clevelandmetroparks.com||41.58||-81.57||41.583793-81.569065||16975 Lakeshore Blvd||4.80||4 reviews|
|1,863||Beach pavillion||Euclid Beach||Cleveland||OH||44110||HCMJ+C5 Cleveland, Ohio||41.58||-81.57||41.583527-81.569619||3.70||6 reviews||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM|
|1,860||Parking lot||Edgewater Beach||Cleveland||OH||44102||F7R6+2V Cleveland, Ohio||41.49||-81.74||41.490092-81.737823||7600 Cleveland Memorial Shoreway||5.00||1 review|
|1,858||Beach||Perkins Beach||Cleveland||OH||44102||41.49||-81.74||41.489217-81.739577||4.40||15 reviews|
|1,857||Beach||Edgewater Beach||Cleveland||OH||44102||41.49||-81.74||41.488015-81.741439||4.60||6,407 reviews|
|1,859||Park||Perkins Beach||Cleveland||OH||44102||F6QX+G6 Cleveland, Ohio||https://clevelandmetroparks.com||41.49||-81.75||41.488771-81.751925||10001 Cliff Dr||5.00||4 reviews|
|1,867||Historical landmark||Rockman Beach||Rocky River||OH||44116||F59C+7X Rocky River, Ohio||41.47||-81.83||41.468188-81.827559||Valley Pkwy Trail||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours|
|1,861||Beach||Clifton Beach||Lakewood||OH||44107||41.49||-81.83||41.490881-81.833470||2.90||27 reviews|
|1,866||Beach||Wagar Beach||Rocky River||OH||44116||41.49||-81.85||41.485693-81.851677||3.40||20 reviews|
|1,865||Beach||Parklawn Beach||Public recreation area on Lake Erie featuring an intimate stretch of sand, trees & no facilities.||Rocky River||OH||44116||41.48||-81.86||41.483660-81.860213||2.30||7 reviews|
|1,873||Beach||Huntington Beach||Bay Village||OH||44140||https://clevelandmetroparks.com||(440) 331-8111||41.49||-81.93||41.491103-81.934069||28492-28648 Lake Rd||4.50||953 reviews|
|1,850||Park||Chelsea Beach||Lorain||OH||44052||FRFH+85 Lorain, Ohio||41.47||-82.17||41.473368-82.172045||401 Lakeside Ave||5.00||1 review|
|1,849||Beach||Lakeview Beach||Ohio 44052||OH||44052||41.46||-82.20||41.464032-82.195324||4.60||313 reviews|
|1,855||Beach pavillion||Main Street Beach||Vermilion||OH||44089||CJGM+2H Vermilion, Ohio||(440) 204-2400||41.43||-82.37||41.425057-82.366033||Main St||4.30||6 reviews||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM|
|1,853||Beach||Main Street Beach||Lake beach for swimming, fishing & bird watching, also featuring a kayak/canoe launch & concessions.||Vermilion||OH||44089||41.43||-82.37||41.425044-82.366274||4.70||53 reviews|
|1,854||Beach||Edson Creek OH||Vermilion||OH||44089||41.42||-82.37||41.422270-82.371562||Liberty Ave||5.00||2 reviews|
|Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
The weather at beaches in North Olmsted is often rather unpredictible, so it’s important for you to schedule your outing according to the weather.
Most beaches in North Olmsted, OH are open to the public, however many are closed to the public. Be sure to check the beach’s website to find out if it is possible to visit the beach without any restrictions. You shouldn’t be surprised if the beach you want to visit is closed because of the time of the day, closing on certain days, or closing during the winter.
Rules of the Beach
While each beach in North Olmsted may have conflicting rules on how to attend their beach, you should expect to abide to the following guidelines for every beach in North Olmsted that you attend:
- Never swim beyond the swimming region.
- Do not drop garbage on the beach – Take with you what you pack in.
- Do not consume alcohol at the beach.
- Building a fire may not be permitted on the majority of public North Olmsted beaches.
- Always know that you’re entering the water at your own risk, even if there’s a lifeguard nearby.
- Any container made of glass are prohibited on the beach.
North Olmsted Beach Tips
- Are there public restrooms. Restroom information may be the least of your worries when you plan your beach trip. However no one wants to be caught in a situation when you must go to the bathroom fast but there isn’t one nearby. If you cannot locate bathroom information on the website of the beach, then you can plan on the fact that a public restroom or facility isn’t open. Make sure that you go to the restroom prior to leaving for the beach.
- Don’t Litter. Do not contribute to the problem of trash on beaches. When you take something to the beach, you are required pick up not leave anything behind. Make sure that you toss out your trash in an appropriate waste or recycling can.
- Avoid the crowds. North Olmsted beaches will get crowded, especially during weekends in the summer. Try to get there before peak time if possible.
- Will there be a lifeguard? Many frequently visited North Olmsted beaches will have a lifeguard around, however you shouldn’t assume that a lifeguard being in attendance. If you have yourself, young children or others that you bringing to the beach, it’s a smart idea to bring properly sized Personal Floatation Devices for those who need them, and also know that you are entering the water at your own risk.
- Be ready for insects. If you plan on going to the beach early in the day or the evening, there’s a decent chance that mosquitos, sand flies, beach hoppers and other nuisance insects may ruin your beach experience.
- Always stay in the designated swim space. If there’s a ropped off swim area it is probably dangerous to swim outside of that area. The area may have hazardous objects under the water, be assigned to watercraft, or is not monitored by lifeguards.
- Prepare for cold weather. It’s common knowledge that weather in North Olmsted changes on a moment’s notice. It’s particularly necessary if you’re wanting to go swimming, so bring enough dry clothes like sweatshirts, blankets, pants, and shirts.