Heading out to a beach in Middletown, OH can result in a excellent day and has many perks for you and your those you bring with you. Regardless of the activity – splashing in the waves, building sandcastles, throwing the frisbee, flying a kite, going on walks, or simply getting a tan, beaches are a host to many different amazing activities.
Finding a beautiful swimming beach in Middletown with lots of area for beach activities is easy. If you need some assistance with locating a beach near you, start by finding one with our table below. Search for a beach, a city, or a zip code to find beaches.
Beaches Near Middletown
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||Street Address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||external_url||Details|
|1,823||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Park||Deer Creek State Park Beach||New Holland||OH||43145||JQ7H+6V New Holland, Ohio||https://parks.ohiodnr.gov||39.61||-83.22||39.613050-83.220305||14403 Crownover Mill Rd||4.30||374 reviews||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM|
|1,822||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||Deer Creek State Park Beach||Perry Township||OH||43143||39.62||-83.23||39.618521-83.227764||4.20||72 reviews|
|1,813||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Dog park||Prairie Oaks Dog Beach||Hilliard||OH||43026||2P3V+4Q Hilliard, Ohio||https://metroparks.net||(614) 208-4321||40.00||-83.26||40.002829-83.255539||2755 Amity Rd||4.70||133 reviews|
|1,812||Park||Delaware State Park Beach||Delaware||OH||43015||9WCR+H9 Delaware, Ohio||40.37||-83.06||40.371418-83.059120||Park Rd 28||5.00||1 review|
|1,908||State park||Buck Creek State Park Beach||Springfield||OH||45502||W7X8+W2 Springfield, Ohio||39.95||-83.73||39.949809-83.734952||2.2003E+16||4.50||127 reviews||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM|
|1,828||Beach||Richwood Lake Beach||Richwood||OH||43344||40.43||-83.30||40.433896-83.301214||101 Lynn St||4.20||54 reviews|
|1,907||Tourist attraction||Fossil Beach||Staunton Township||OH||45373||XRGJ+4R Tipp City, Ohio||39.98||-84.17||39.975344-84.167905|
|1,826||Island||Crystal Beach||Washington Township||OH||43331||40.47||-83.88||40.471995-83.880494|
|1,825||Beach||Old Field Beach & Picnic Shelters||Lakeview||OH||43331||40.50||-83.91||40.500690-83.912323||11252 OH-235||4.50||34 reviews|
|1,824||Beach||Old Field Beach||Lakeview||OH||43331||https://indianlake.com||(937) 843-2717||40.50||-83.92||40.500453-83.917867||11252 OH-235||4.40||259 reviews|
|Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
If areas around Middletown have seen an excessive amount of rainfall, blocked sewage drains, or stormfall runoff recently, it may result in dangerous water quality levels. Make sure you take a look at the beach’s website for details about water quality closings.
Remember to check the Middletown weather forecast for the day before heading off for to the beach. This helps make sure that you bring the right clothes for the conditions and can also known when you need to head home.
Middletown, OH Beach Guidelines
While each beach in Middletown may use unique guidelines for attending the beach, you should expect to listen to the following rules for any beach in Middletown that you go to:
- Never disobey an order from the lifeguard on duty. If the lifeguard tell you to stop doing something, then you have to do it.
- Even if a lifeguard is supervising the beach, understand that you are swimming at your own risk.
- Bottles made from glass can easily shatter, so avoid bringing glass bottles to the beach.
- Stay within the specified swim area.
- never go to the beach whenever it’s not open.
- Look for signs for guidance on fires on the beach as they could be illegal or you must adhere to strict fire rules.
Middletown Beach Tips
- Bring plenty of sunscreen. Put on sunscreen whenever you get to the beach. Remember that sunscreen can expire over time so look at the side of the bottle for when it expires.
- Get out the sunlight. If you suspect that finding a shady area may be tough, or if you know that there likely won’t be many shady spots around, pack your own shade! Bring a beach umbrella, pop up beach tent, or some sort of equipment that provides shade. Be sure that you use equipment that has enough air ventilation.
- Bugs like the beach too. If you want to visit the beach in the morning or the evening, there’s a decent chance that mosquitos, horse flies, beach hoppers and other annoying bugs could ruin your experience at the beach.
- Prepare for cold weather. Even if you are anticipating hot weather at the beach, you should understand that the weather in Middletown can change very quickly. This is especially important if you’re planning on going in the water, so pack plenty of dry clothes including a jacket, blankets, sweatpants, and shirts.
- Avoid Littering. Do not be a part of the issue of litter on the beach. When you take stuff to the beach, you are required pick up collect your something. Make sure to dispose of your trash in an appropriate trash or recycling can.
- Store items in a mesh bag. It may be easy to use a purse, tote bag, or waterproof travel bag to store beach gear like pillows, shovels, flotation devices, and lifejackets. However, these bags trap moisture from leaving, causing mold growth and keeping beach gear from airing out.
- Don’t swim outside of the designated swim space. If there’s a ropped off swim region it is likely dangerous to swim outside of the region. There could be dangerous objects under the surface, be frequented by boaters, or is not monitored by a lifeguard.