Heading out to a beach in Massillon, OH can turn into a fun-filled adventure and has plenty of perks for yourself and your family. Getting out in the open, enjoying the water, and spending quality time with your friends and family are a few examples.
Locating the perfect swimming beach in Massillon with plenty of room for beach activities is not too difficult. The following is a list to help you search for a beach near you. Enter the beach name, a city, or a zip code to get started.
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||Street Address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||external_url||Details|
|7,525||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||Atwood Lake Park Beach||Ohio||OH||44620||40.54||-81.27||40.538396-81.265133||4.10||17 reviews|
|1,883||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Fitness center||Barbell Beach||Bolivar||OH||44612||JHM4+GJ Bolivar, Ohio||(330) 874-3337||40.63||-81.44||40.633761-81.443386||10388 Wilkshire Blvd NE||5.00||1 review||8–11AM||1–7PM||8AM–4PM||1–7PM||8AM–4PM||8–11AM||Closed|
|7,522||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||beach||Sunset Beach||44429||41.11||-80.97||41.113669-80.971757|
|1,881||Beach||Craig Beach||Lake Milton||OH||44429||https://craigbeachvillage.com||41.12||-80.98||41.120909-80.979824||4.60||326 reviews|
|1,882||Beach||Lake Milton Beach||Lake Milton||OH||44429||https://parks.ohiodnr.gov||(330) 766-5664||41.12||-80.98||41.122929-80.980581||2265-2299 Grandview Rd||4.40||617 reviews|
|1,877||Tourist attraction||West Branch State Park Beach||Ravenna||OH||44266||4VQW+6C Ravenna, Ohio||https://parks.ohiodnr.gov||41.14||-81.10||41.138030-81.103952||Esworthy Rd||4.40||511 reviews||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM|
|1,879||Beach||Turkeyfoot Beach||Recreational lake for swimming & canoeing, featuring a sandy swimming beach & picnic facilities.||New Franklin||OH||44319||40.97||-81.55||40.968945-81.545397||4.50||18 reviews|
|1,878||State park||Portage Lakes State Park Beach||New Franklin||OH||44319||XF93+QF New Franklin, Ohio||https://ohiodnr.gov||(330) 644-2220||40.97||-81.55||40.969407-81.546252||4.50||402 reviews||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM|
|1,876||Dog park||Bow Wow Beach||Stow||OH||44224||5HVM+Q6 Stow, Ohio||https://stowohio.org||(330) 689-5100||41.19||-81.42||41.194418-81.416950||5027 Stow Rd||4.70||717 reviews||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||11AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM|
|1,874||Beach pavillion||Boater's Beach||Aurora||OH||44202||8JJ5+HX Aurora, Ohio||41.33||-81.39||41.331415-81.390094|
|1,875||Playground||Corey Park & Beach||Aurora||OH||44202||8JP5+6V Aurora, Ohio||41.34||-81.39||41.335581-81.390320||5.00||1 review|
|Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
The weather at beaches in Massillon is often rather unpredictible, so it’s necessary to schedule your outing based on the weather forecast.
Most beaches in Massillon, OH will be open for everyone, however some are on private property. You should check the beach’s website to see if you can visit the beach without any restrictions. You shouldn’t be surprised if a beach you wish to visit is not open because of the time you get there, day of the week, or closing during the winter.
Rules of the Beach
Whenever you visit beaches in Massillon, there are always guidelines that you must follow. Nearly every beach will post the following laws:
- Alcoholic beverages may not be allowed.
- Fires could be illegal on the majority of public beaches in Massillon.
- Only swim within the designated regions for swimming.
- Clean up all garbage that you bring with you.
- Always assume you’re entering the water at your own risk, even if there’s a lifeguard on duty.
- Just about all beaches in Massillon have curfews except for special occasions.
Massillon Beach Travel Tips
- Research the bathroom layout. Bathroom information could be the least of your worries before you plan out your beach visit. However you don’t want to be stuck in a spot where you gotta go to the bathroom fast but there isn’t one in sight. If you cannot locate restroom details on the beach’s website, you can assume that a public bathroom or porta potty isn’t open. Try to go to the restroom prior to driving to the beach.
- Always stay in the designated swimming area. If there’s a designated swim area it is probably unsafe to swim beyond the space. The area may have dangerous objects under the water, be frequented by boaters, or is not supervised by lifeguards.
- Remember extra clothing. Everyone knows that weather in Massillon often changes extremely quickly. It is particularly important if you are wanting to go swimming, so pack enough dry clothes such as sweatshirts, towels, pants, and shoes.
- Bring plenty of sunscreen. Nothing is worse than a sun burn, so remember to bring your sunscreen. Ask a friend to help with difficult to reach places.
- Find some shade. If you know that finding shade may be tough, or if you know that there likely won’t be many shady spots available, pack your own! Bring a beach umbrella, pop up tent, or similar equipment that blocks sunlight. Be sure that you use equipment that provides good air ventilation.
- Remember the towels. Don’t forget to bring quite a few clean towels prior to leaving for the beach. when visiting beach on the ocean or a large lake which experiences rip tides. Learn the indicators and learn what to do if you are caught in a rip tide.
- Get there early. It can be difficult to find parking at some beaches in Massillon. Arriving as early as possible will ensure that you locate a good spot to park as well as a great place to lay your down your towel.