Going to a beach in Mason, OH can turn into a fun-filled adventure and has plenty of perks for you and your family. Getting outside in the fresh air, swimming in the water, and spending quality time with your family and friends to name a few.
Finding a beautiful swimming beach in Mason with lots of room for beach activities isn’t hard. The following is a collection to help you locate a beach near Mason. Get started, by entering your zip code using the displayed search box above the table.
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||Street Address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||external_url||Details|
|1,894||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Park||East Fork State Park Beach||Bethel||OH||45106||2V88+WF Bethel, Ohio||https://parks.ohiodnr.gov||(513) 734-4323||39.02||-84.13||39.017371-84.133811||Park Rd 2||4.50||715 reviews||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours|
|1,895||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||East Beach||Perry Township||OH||45118||39.19||-83.97||39.186223-83.967109||5.00||1 review|
|1,896||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||West Beach||Perry Township||OH||45118||39.19||-83.97||39.187246-83.969672||3.60||5 reviews|
|1,901||Public beach||Cowan Lake Kayak Launch||Wilmington||OH||45177||94J6+H5 Wilmington, Ohio||Add place's phone number||39.38||-83.89||39.381381-83.889609||Yankee Rd||4.50||40 reviews|
|1,900||Beach pavillion||Cowan Lake Public Beach||Wilmington||OH||45177||93JX+GX Wilmington, Ohio||https://cowanlakestatepark.com||(513) 897-3055||39.38||-83.90||39.381268-83.900097||Unnamed Road||4.20||35 reviews|
|1,903||Beach pavillion||Cowan Lake Public Beach||Wilmington||OH||45177||93JX+GW Wilmington, Ohio||https://cowanlakestatepark.com||(513) 897-3055||39.38||-83.90||39.381255-83.900201||Unnamed Road||4.20||36 reviews|
|1,902||Park||Cowan Lake Small Beach||Vernon Township||OH||45177||94R2+6V Wilmington, Ohio||39.39||-83.90||39.390569-83.897817|
|1,904||Dog park||Dog Beach||Cincinnati||OH||45226||4H8X+CR Cincinnati, Ohio||https://greatparks.org||Add place's phone number||39.12||-84.40||39.116037-84.400485||Armleder Road||4.50||32 reviews|
|1,796||Beach||Thomas Moore College||Large sporty Catholic arts college campus with more than 2,000 students founded in 1921.||Crestview Hills||KY||41017||39.02||-84.57||39.021916-84.568703||5.00||1 review|
|1,797||Park||Bellevue Beach Park||Bellevue||KY||41073||4G58+XH Bellevue, Kentucky||39.11||-84.48||39.109954-84.483514||643-665 Frank Benke Way||4.60||406 reviews||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM|
|1,908||State park||Buck Creek State Park Beach||Springfield||OH||45502||W7X8+W2 Springfield, Ohio||39.95||-83.73||39.949809-83.734952||2.2003E+16||4.50||127 reviews||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM|
|1,892||Beach||Long Island Beach||Whitewater Township||OH||45002||39.18||-84.79||39.182279-84.791061||2.60||5 reviews|
|1,962||Beach pavillion||Hidden Valley Lake Beach||Lawrenceburg||IN||47025||5556+XR Lawrenceburg, Indiana||https://hiddenvalleylakeindiana.com||(812) 537-4151||39.16||-84.84||39.159946-84.837820||19951 Longview Dr||4.50||103 reviews||7AM–6PM||7AM–6PM||7AM–6PM||7AM–6PM||8AM–4PM||Closed||Closed|
|1,893||Dog park||Hueston Woods Dog Beach||College Corner||OH||45003||H6FV+VV College Corner, Ohio||Add place's phone number||39.57||-84.76||39.574701-84.755348||Unnamed Road||3.70||6 reviews|
|Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
Beaches may be temporarily closed because of water quality issues caused by temporary occurances like E. Coli outbreaks, pollution, or algal blooms. Check the beach’s website before you leave for the beach for water quality updates.
Weather at beaches in Mason is often rather unpredictible, so it’s necessary to schedule your outing for the weather.
Rules of the Beach
While each beach in Mason may have different rules for using their beach, prepare to adhere to the following guidelines for any beach in Mason that you go to.
- Do not attempt to go to the beach whenever it is not open.
- Bottles made of glass can easily break, so don’t take bottles made of glass to beaches.
- Always be aware that you are swimming at your own risk, regardless if there is a lifeguard nearby.
- Always listen to the lifeguard on duty. If the lifeguard tell you to stop doing something, then you have to follow through.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be allowed.
- You must swim within the permitted regions for swimming.
Mason Beach Checklist
- Only swim in the roped off swimming space. If there’s a specified swim space it is probably dangerous to venture beyond that area. There could be sharp objects under the surface, be assigned to boaters, or is unmonitored by lifeguards.
- Don’t get a sunburn. Even if the weather forecast doesn’t predict sunshine you should always bring sunscreen – because you can get sunburned even when it is not sunny.
- Where are the public bathrooms. Bathroom locations are probably the last thing on your mind before you plan your beach trip. However nobody wants to be caught in a spot when you must find a restroom immediately but there isn’t one available. If you’re unable to locate restroom details on the beach’s website, you can assume that a public restroom or porta potty is not open. Make sure that you go to the restroom before leaving for the beach.
- Will the beach have lifeguards? Many sizeable beaches in Mason will have a lifeguard on duty, however do not count on a lifeguard being at the beach. If you have yourself, young kids or others that you bringing to the beach, it is a smart idea to pack properly fitted PFDs for anoyone who require them, and also understand that you are swimming at your own risk.
- Watch out for bugs. If you wish to go to the beach early in the day or the evening, you should anticipate that mosquitos, horse flies, beach hoppers and other nuisance bugs may be a problem.
- Bring enough layers. Even if you are expecting a hot day at the beach, it is important to know that the temperature at the beach can change on a dime. It’s particularly important if you’re planning on going for a swim, so pack enough warm clothes including sweatshirts, towels, sweatpants, and socks.
- Bring spare towels. Remember to bring many dry towels before leaving for the beach. A good rule of thumb is an ocean beach or an area which experiences rip tides. Pay attention to the warning signs and know what to do if you are stuck in one.