There are many good reasons to locate a beach in Mansfield, OH. Getting out in the open, splashing in the water, and spending quality time with your family and friends to name a few.
You can discover several swimming beaches in Mansfield that are somewhat close to you with the assistance of our list of beaches. If you need some assistance with finding a beach in your area, start by finding one with our list below. Search for a beach, a city, or a zip code to get started.
Beaches Near Mansfield
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||Street Address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||external_url||Details|
|1,815||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||Sutton Beach (Private)||Howard||OH||43028||https://avpoa.com||(740) 397-3311||40.42||-82.35||40.415147-82.349475||Baldwin Dr||4.30||97 reviews|
|7,524||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||beach||Lakeland Beach||44611||40.66||-82.11||40.664226-82.105430|
|1,816||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||King Beach (Private)||Howard||OH||43028||https://applevalleypoa.com||(740) 397-3311||40.44||-82.34||40.440000-82.340971||King Beach Dr||4.50||92 reviews|
|1,814||Beach pavillion||Davis Beach (Private)||Howard||OH||43028||CMR2+7H Howard, Ohio||(740) 397-3311||40.44||-82.35||40.440670-82.348557||Apple Valley Lake,||4.30||61 reviews||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM|
|1,884||Swimming lake||Swimming Beach||Ashland||OH||44805||QJ5H+2J Ashland, Ohio||40.76||-82.37||40.757503-82.370984||5.00||1 review|
|1,817||Beach||Alum Creek State Park Beach||3,000-ft.-long sand beach on Alum Creek Reservoir offering a swimming area, playground & showers.||Lewis Center||OH||43035||52RH+9M Lewis Center, Ohio||https://parks.ohiodnr.gov||(740) 548-4631||40.19||-82.97||40.190975-82.970781||3400 Lewis Center Rd||4.40||2,377 reviews|
|1,818||State park||Playground - Alum Creek Beach||Lewis Center||OH||43035||52RH+FH Lewis Center, Ohio||https://parks.ohiodnr.gov||(740) 548-4631||40.19||-82.97||40.191228-82.971120||4.70||18 reviews||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM|
|1,811||Park||Alum Creek State Park Campground Beach||Delaware||OH||43015||62PC+9V Delaware, Ohio||40.24||-82.98||40.235898-82.977772||Unnamed Road||4.30||16 reviews|
|1,827||Park||West Beach||Mt Gilead||OH||43338||J6G9+JW Mt Gilead, Ohio||40.63||-82.78||40.626505-82.780127||298 Candlewood Dr|
|1,812||Park||Delaware State Park Beach||Delaware||OH||43015||9WCR+H9 Delaware, Ohio||40.37||-83.06||40.371418-83.059120||Park Rd 28||5.00||1 review|
|1,891||Park||Holiday Lakes East Beach||Willard||OH||44890||37RC+44 Willard, Ohio||https://holidaylakesohio.com||(419) 935-0238||41.09||-82.73||41.090305-82.729638||Beach Dr||4.50||23 reviews||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM|
|Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
Remember that the weather on a beach is quite different than in the city. Wind is usually colder and unpredictible when it’s coming off the water.
Before going to a beach in Mansfield, OH or a nearby area, verify online to make sure that it is accessible to the public. Quite often, beaches may only remain open during specific seasons of the calendar year or during certain hours of the day.
Rules of the Beach
While different beaches in Mansfield will have various guidelines for attending the beach, prepare to follow the following rules for every beach in Mansfield that you go to.
- You should always know that you’re entering the water at your own risk, regardless if there’s a lifeguard on duty.
- Alcoholic beverages is not permitted.
- Building a fire could be against the law on most public beaches in Mansfield.
- Only swim within the permitted areas for swimming.
- Always listen to the lifeguard on duty. If the lifeguard ask you to get out of the water, then you must follow through.
- Just about all beaches in Mansfield have a curfew with the exception for special occasions.
Mansfield Beach Checklist
- Store items in a mesh bag. It may be easy to find a purse, tote bag, or waterproof travel bag to store beach items like beach towels, shovels, flotation devices, and extra clothing. But these types of bags trap moisture from leaving, leading to mildew growth and keeping beach gear from drying out.
- Grab a shady area. If you suspect that locating shade will be difficult, or if you suspect that there likely won’t be too many shady spots available, pack your own shade! Bring a beach umbrella, pop up beach tent, or similar equipment that blocks sunlight. Be sure that you use equipment that has great ventilation.
- Don’t Litter. Don’t be a part of the problem of litter on the beach. When you take items to the beach, you should pick up not leave anything behind. Make sure that you dispose of your litter in an appropriate waste or recycling bin.
- Avoid crowded times. Mansfield beaches can get crowded, especially on summer weekends. Try to get there before peak time if possible.
- Don’t get a sunburn. Even when the weather forecast says it will not be sunny play it safe and still use your sunscreen – because you can get a bad sunburn even when it isn’t sunny.
- Bring spare towels. Remember to take quite a few beach towels prior to going to the beach. Make sure to pack at a minimum 2 towels per person – the first for water purposes and the second as a backup.
- Protect your eyes. Too much sunlight can cause permanent vision damage. Do not be fooled by the weather – your eyes need the protection. Bring a pair of sunglasses that have polarization and take a sunhat for further protection.
- Know the alcohol policy. For most beaches in Mansfield alcohol is not allowed do not permit alcoholic beverages. If you’re unsure, keep the booze at home.