You’ll discover plenty of good reasons to find a beach in your neck of the woods. Spending time in the sun, splashing in the water, and spending quality time with your family and friends to name a few.
Locating the perfect swimming beach in Hilliard with plenty of room for activities on the beach is fairly straightforward. Below is a list to help you find a beach near you. Enter a beach, a city, or a zip code to filter results.
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||Street Address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||external_url||Details|
|7,483||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||beach||Bettys Beach||43232||39.91||-82.88||39.909114-82.880382|
|1,823||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Park||Deer Creek State Park Beach||New Holland||OH||43145||JQ7H+6V New Holland, Ohio||https://parks.ohiodnr.gov||39.61||-83.22||39.613050-83.220305||14403 Crownover Mill Rd||4.30||374 reviews||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM|
|1,822||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||Deer Creek State Park Beach||Perry Township||OH||43143||39.62||-83.23||39.618521-83.227764||4.20||72 reviews|
|1,817||Beach||Alum Creek State Park Beach||3,000-ft.-long sand beach on Alum Creek Reservoir offering a swimming area, playground & showers.||Lewis Center||OH||43035||52RH+9M Lewis Center, Ohio||https://parks.ohiodnr.gov||(740) 548-4631||40.19||-82.97||40.190975-82.970781||3400 Lewis Center Rd||4.40||2,377 reviews|
|1,818||State park||Playground - Alum Creek Beach||Lewis Center||OH||43035||52RH+FH Lewis Center, Ohio||https://parks.ohiodnr.gov||(740) 548-4631||40.19||-82.97||40.191228-82.971120||4.70||18 reviews||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM|
|1,811||Park||Alum Creek State Park Campground Beach||Delaware||OH||43015||62PC+9V Delaware, Ohio||40.24||-82.98||40.235898-82.977772||Unnamed Road||4.30||16 reviews|
|1,813||Dog park||Prairie Oaks Dog Beach||Hilliard||OH||43026||2P3V+4Q Hilliard, Ohio||https://metroparks.net||(614) 208-4321||40.00||-83.26||40.002829-83.255539||2755 Amity Rd||4.70||133 reviews|
|1,827||Park||West Beach||Mt Gilead||OH||43338||J6G9+JW Mt Gilead, Ohio||40.63||-82.78||40.626505-82.780127||298 Candlewood Dr|
|1,812||Park||Delaware State Park Beach||Delaware||OH||43015||9WCR+H9 Delaware, Ohio||40.37||-83.06||40.371418-83.059120||Park Rd 28||5.00||1 review|
|1,908||State park||Buck Creek State Park Beach||Springfield||OH||45502||W7X8+W2 Springfield, Ohio||39.95||-83.73||39.949809-83.734952||2.2003E+16||4.50||127 reviews||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM|
|1,828||Beach||Richwood Lake Beach||Richwood||OH||43344||40.43||-83.30||40.433896-83.301214||101 Lynn St||4.20||54 reviews|
|Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
In the event of an excessive amount of rain, blocked sewage drains, or thunderstorms lately, it can create bad water quality levels. Be sure you visit the beach’s website for information regarding water quality notices.
Remember to check the Hilliard weather forecast for the day before heading off for to the beach. Checking the weather helps make sure that you pack the proper clothes for the beach and you will also known the best time to leave.
Rules of the Beach
Whenever you visit any beach in Hilliard, there are always guidelines that you must follow. Just about all beaches will post the following rules.
- Do not drink alcohol at the beach.
- Even if a lifeguard is at attention, understand that you’re swimming at risk to yourself.
- Pick up any garbage that you brought with you.
- Only go to the beach when it is open.
- Check online for guidance on beach fires as they may be illegal or you have to adhere to strict fire rules.
- All container made of glass cannot be brought to the beach.
Hilliard Beach Checklist
- Research the restroom situation. Bathroom details are likely the last thing on your mind when you plan out your beach visit. However nobody wishes to be stuck in a spot when you must find a bathroom fast but there isn’t one in sight. If you cannot locate bathroom details on the beach’s website, then you should plan on the fact that a public bathroom or facility isn’t available. Try to use the restroom prior to leaving for the beach.
- Watch out for insects. If you plan on going to the beach early in the day or the evening, there’s a good chance that mosquitos, biting flies, fleas and other nuisance insects may cause an issue.
- Bring a mesh bag for your stuff. It may be simple to grab a purse, tote bag, or waterproof duffle bag to store beach necessities such as beach balls, kid toys, speakersinflatables, and lifejackets. But these bags trap water from escaping, causing mildew growth or just keeping beach gear from drying out.
- Only swim in the specified swimming area. If there is a specified swimming space it is likely dangerous to swim beyond that region. The area may have dangerous objects under the water, be reserved for watercraft, or is not monitored by a lifeguard.
- Prepare for cold weather. Even if you are anticipating hot weather at the beach, it is important to realize that the weather in Hilliard can change without warning. It’s especially necessary if you are planning on going swimming, so pack extra warm items like sweatshirts, towels, windbreakers, and shirts.
- Dispose of Garbage. No one enjoys spend a day at a dirty beach. When you bring items to the beach, you must clean up after yourself. Make sure that you dispose of your garbage in an appropriate trash or recycling can.
- Bring spare towels. Remember to take quite a few beach towels prior to leaving for the beach. A good rule of thumb is beach on the ocean or an area which sees rip tides. Learn the warning signs and learn what to do if you’re stuck in one.
- Get a shady area. If you think that locating shade will be difficult, or if you suspect that there may not be too many shady spots around, bring your own shade! Use a beach umbrella, pop up beach tent, or similar equipment that provides shade. Be sure that you use something that has good airflow.