There are plenty of terrific reasons to go to a a beach in Fairmount, OH. Getting outside in the open, enjoying the water, and spending quality time with your friends and family to name a few.
Finding a great swimming beach in Fairmount with plenty of area for activities on the beach is easy. The following is a collection to help you locate a beach near Fairmount. Enter the beach name, your city, or a zip code to get started.
Beaches Near Fairmount
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||Street Address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||external_url||Details|
|1,894||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Park||East Fork State Park Beach||Bethel||OH||45106||2V88+WF Bethel, Ohio||https://parks.ohiodnr.gov||(513) 734-4323||39.02||-84.13||39.017371-84.133811||Park Rd 2||4.50||715 reviews||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours|
|1,895||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||East Beach||Perry Township||OH||45118||39.19||-83.97||39.186223-83.967109||5.00||1 review|
|1,896||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||West Beach||Perry Township||OH||45118||39.19||-83.97||39.187246-83.969672||3.60||5 reviews|
|1,904||Dog park||Dog Beach||Cincinnati||OH||45226||4H8X+CR Cincinnati, Ohio||https://greatparks.org||Add place's phone number||39.12||-84.40||39.116037-84.400485||Armleder Road||4.50||32 reviews|
|1,796||Beach||Thomas Moore College||Large sporty Catholic arts college campus with more than 2,000 students founded in 1921.||Crestview Hills||KY||41017||39.02||-84.57||39.021916-84.568703||5.00||1 review|
|1,797||Park||Bellevue Beach Park||Bellevue||KY||41073||4G58+XH Bellevue, Kentucky||39.11||-84.48||39.109954-84.483514||643-665 Frank Benke Way||4.60||406 reviews||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM|
|1,892||Beach||Long Island Beach||Whitewater Township||OH||45002||39.18||-84.79||39.182279-84.791061||2.60||5 reviews|
|1,962||Beach pavillion||Hidden Valley Lake Beach||Lawrenceburg||IN||47025||5556+XR Lawrenceburg, Indiana||https://hiddenvalleylakeindiana.com||(812) 537-4151||39.16||-84.84||39.159946-84.837820||19951 Longview Dr||4.50||103 reviews||7AM–6PM||7AM–6PM||7AM–6PM||7AM–6PM||8AM–4PM||Closed||Closed|
|1,893||Dog park||Hueston Woods Dog Beach||College Corner||OH||45003||H6FV+VV College Corner, Ohio||Add place's phone number||39.57||-84.76||39.574701-84.755348||Unnamed Road||3.70||6 reviews|
|1,961||Beach pavillion||Brookville Lake Beach||Brookville||IN||47012||F2X7+8F Brookville, Indiana||https://in.gov||(765) 647-2657||39.50||-84.99||39.498336-84.986356||14108 State Rte 101||4.60||466 reviews|
|1,964||Swimming lake||Whitewater Memorial State Park Beach||Liberty||IN||47353||J27M+WJ Liberty, Indiana||Add place's phone number||39.61||-84.97||39.614835-84.965921||Unnamed Road|
|Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
Remember that the weather on a beach is usually different than in the city. Wind is usually stronger and unpredictible when it’s blowing off the water.
Prior to going to a beach in Fairmount, OH or a nearby area, check on the beach’s website to be sure that it is open to the greater public. Frequently beaches will only remain open for specific seasons of the year or for specific times of the day.
Fairmount, OH Beach Rules
While different beaches in Fairmount will use various guidelines for using their beach, you should expect to adhere to these common rules for any beach in Fairmount that you visit:
- All glass containers cannot be brought to the beach.
- Only visit the beach when it is open.
- Never disobey a request from the lifeguard on duty. If they ask you to stop doing something, then you must follow through.
- Drinking at the beach is not permitted.
- Do not go outside of the swimming region.
- Even if the lifeguard is at attention, know that you’re swimming at your own risk.
Fairmount Beach Tips
- Bring life jackets for the little ones. Safety should be your number one priority when you’re at the beach. Little children or anyone who has a tough time swimming on their own needs to use a life jacket.
- Will the beach have lifeguards? Many frequently visited beaches in Fairmount staff a lifeguard supervising, however do not count on a lifeguard being there. On your walk to the beach, look around to see if there are beach warning signs. Occasionally they display lifeguard hours.
- Watch out for insects. If you want to visit the beach in the morning or the evening, you should anticipate that mosquitos, biting flies, fleas and other nuisance insects could cause an issue.
- Dispose of Trash. Do not be a part of the problem of garbage on beaches. Whenever you bring something to the beach, you must clean up after yourself. Be sure to toss out your garbage in a designated waste or recycling can.
- Store items in a mesh bag. It’s simple to use a purse, grocery bag, or waterproof duffle bag to stash beach items such as beach towels, buckets, flotation devices, and lifejackets. However, these types of bags keep water from evaporating, causing mold problems or just keeping beach essentials from airing out.
- Bring plenty of sunscreen. The sunscreen you pack should be waterproof if you’re thinking of going in the water. It must be applied each time you leave the water for it to work.
- Prepare for cold weather. It’s common knowledge that the temperature in Fairmount often changes extremely quickly. This is especially important if you are wanting to go for a swim, so pack extra warm items including a jacket, blankets, windbreakers, and a hat.