There are a lot of excellent reasons to locate a beach in Fairborn, OH. Regardless of the activity – splashing in the waves, grilling on the beach, throwing the frisbee, having a picnic, going on walks, or just catching some rays, beaches are a source to many different fun activities.
Locating the perfect swimming beach in Fairborn with lots of area for activities on the beach is easy. If you need some help with searching for a great beach in your area, you can locate a beach with our collection. Enter the beach name, a city, or a zip code to find beaches.
Beaches Near Fairborn
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||Street Address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||external_url||Details|
|1,901||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Public beach||Cowan Lake Kayak Launch||Wilmington||OH||45177||94J6+H5 Wilmington, Ohio||Add place's phone number||39.38||-83.89||39.381381-83.889609||Yankee Rd||4.50||40 reviews|
|1,900||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach pavillion||Cowan Lake Public Beach||Wilmington||OH||45177||93JX+GX Wilmington, Ohio||https://cowanlakestatepark.com||(513) 897-3055||39.38||-83.90||39.381268-83.900097||Unnamed Road||4.20||35 reviews|
|1,903||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach pavillion||Cowan Lake Public Beach||Wilmington||OH||45177||93JX+GW Wilmington, Ohio||https://cowanlakestatepark.com||(513) 897-3055||39.38||-83.90||39.381255-83.900201||Unnamed Road||4.20||36 reviews|
|1,902||Park||Cowan Lake Small Beach||Vernon Township||OH||45177||94R2+6V Wilmington, Ohio||39.39||-83.90||39.390569-83.897817|
|1,908||State park||Buck Creek State Park Beach||Springfield||OH||45502||W7X8+W2 Springfield, Ohio||39.95||-83.73||39.949809-83.734952||2.2003E+16||4.50||127 reviews||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM|
|1,907||Tourist attraction||Fossil Beach||Staunton Township||OH||45373||XRGJ+4R Tipp City, Ohio||39.98||-84.17||39.975344-84.167905|
|Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
The majority of beaches in Fairborn, OH will be open for the public but many are on private land. Be sure to check the beach’s website to see if you can visit the beach without any restrictions. It is common that beaches may only stay open for specific months of the calendar year or for certain hours of the day.
The beach may be temporarily closed because of water quality problems as a result of unexpected events such as E. Coli outbreaks, pollution, or algal blooms. Review the beach’s website before you leave for the beach for updates on water quality.
Fairborn, OH Beach Rules
When you go to any beach in Fairborn, there are always guidelines that you must follow. Just about every beach will ask you to follow these guidelines.
- Alcoholic beverages is not allowed.
- Check online for guidance on beach fires as they may be not permitted or you have to follow strict guidelines.
- Remember, if you bring an object with you, you are required to not leave anything behind.
- Only go to the beach during open hours.
- Bottles made from glass can easily shatter, so don’t bring glass bottles to beaches.
- Only swim within the permitted regions for swimming.
Fairborn Beach Travel Tips
- Prepare for insects. If you want to visit the beach in the morning or late in the day, you should expect that mosquitos, biting flies, fleas and other annoying insects could ruin your experience at the beach.
- Is there a lifeguard on duty? Most frequently visited Fairborn beaches staff a lifeguard on duty, however you shouldn’t count on a lifeguard being in attendance. If you have yourself, little kids or others that you are swimming with, it’s a great idea to bring correctly sized life jackets for those that need them, and also know that you’re swimming at your own risk.
- Find some shade. If you think that locating a shady area may be difficult, or if you know that there probably won’t be many shady areas around, pack your own! Bring a beach umbrella, shaded tent, or similar equipment that blocks sunlight. Be sure that you bring equipment that has enough air ventilation.
- Prepare for cold weather. Even if you are anticipating hot weather at the beach, you should know that the temperature at the beach can change very quickly. It is especially necessary if you are wanting to go for a swim, so pack enough dry clothes like sweatshirts, blankets, pants, and a hat.
- Check the bathroom situation. Restroom locations could be the last thing on your mind when you plan out your beach visit. However you never want to be stuck in a situation where you have to find a bathroom immediately but you can’t find one open. If you’re unable to locate restroom information on the beach’s website, then you can plan on the fact that a public bathroom or facility isn’t open. Try to use the bathroom prior to heading to the beach.
- Bring spare towels. Clean towels are important for a great beach experience. This is even more critical if you are bringing young children to the beach or if you’re thinking of getting in the water.
- Bring plenty of sunscreen. Even if the weather forecast says it won’t be sunny it’s important to always bring your sunscreen – it is possible to get sunburned even on cloudy days.
- Avoid the crowds. It can be challenging to locate a parking spot at many beaches in Fairborn. Arriving as early as you can can help you find a good spot to park your car as well as a fantastic spot on the beach.