Going to a beach in Euclid Heights, OH can result in a fantastic day and has plenty of benefits for you and your those you take with you. Spending time in the sun, splashing in the water, and creating memories with your family and friends to name a few.
It is simple to locate a swimming beach in Euclid Heights that are near your location with the help of our table of beaches. Below is a collection to help you find a beach close to Euclid Heights. Enter a beach, your city, or a zip code to get started.
Euclid Heights Beaches
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||Street Address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||external_url||Details|
|1,877||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Tourist attraction||West Branch State Park Beach||Ravenna||OH||44266||4VQW+6C Ravenna, Ohio||https://parks.ohiodnr.gov||41.14||-81.10||41.138030-81.103952||Esworthy Rd||4.40||511 reviews||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM|
|1,879||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||Turkeyfoot Beach||Recreational lake for swimming & canoeing, featuring a sandy swimming beach & picnic facilities.||New Franklin||OH||44319||40.97||-81.55||40.968945-81.545397||4.50||18 reviews|
|1,878||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||State park||Portage Lakes State Park Beach||New Franklin||OH||44319||XF93+QF New Franklin, Ohio||https://ohiodnr.gov||(330) 644-2220||40.97||-81.55||40.969407-81.546252||4.50||402 reviews||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM|
|1,876||Dog park||Bow Wow Beach||Stow||OH||44224||5HVM+Q6 Stow, Ohio||https://stowohio.org||(330) 689-5100||41.19||-81.42||41.194418-81.416950||5027 Stow Rd||4.70||717 reviews||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||11AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM|
|1,874||Beach pavillion||Boater's Beach||Aurora||OH||44202||8JJ5+HX Aurora, Ohio||41.33||-81.39||41.331415-81.390094|
|1,875||Playground||Corey Park & Beach||Aurora||OH||44202||8JP5+6V Aurora, Ohio||41.34||-81.39||41.335581-81.390320||5.00||1 review|
|1,847||Swimming lake||Driftwood Point beach||Geneva||OH||44041||VX3X+53 Geneva, Ohio||41.85||-81.00||41.852914-81.002315|
|1,852||Beach||Painesville On The Lake West Site||Painesville||OH||44077||https://lakemetroparks.com||(440) 354-3885||41.77||-81.23||41.767087-81.229649||Lake Rd||4.50||10 reviews|
|1,851||State park||Headlands Beach State Park||Enormous, year-round sandy beach, the largest in Ohio, popular with picnickers & swimmers.||Mentor||OH||44060||QP55+2V Mentor, Ohio||https://parks.ohiodnr.gov||(440) 466-8400||41.76||-81.29||41.757615-81.290372||9601 Headlands Rd||4.60||1,240 reviews||8AM–5PM||8AM–5PM||8AM–5PM||8AM–5PM||8AM–5PM||8AM–5PM||8AM–5PM|
|7,517||beach||Chargin Harbor Beach||44095||41.68||-81.43||41.677268-81.432613|
|7,516||beach||Chagrin Harbor Beach||44095||41.68||-81.43||41.678461-81.431676|
|1,856||Beach||Timberlake Residents Beach||Timberlake||OH||44095||https://villageoftimberlake.com||(440) 571-4246||41.67||-81.45||41.665531-81.449942||34343 Lakeshore Blvd||4.40||25 reviews|
|7,513||beach||Will O Beach||44095||41.64||-81.48||41.635405-81.480761|
|1,870||Beach||Sims Beach||Euclid||OH||44123||41.62||-81.52||41.616522-81.523556||4.80||26 reviews|
|1,871||Beach||Noble Beach||Euclid||OH||44123||41.61||-81.53||41.614838-81.527736||4.70||3 reviews|
|1,872||Beach||Moss Point Beach||Euclid||OH||44123||41.61||-81.53||41.612748-81.531936||2.30||4 reviews|
|7,521||Beach||Arcadia Beach||Euclid||OH||44123||41.61||-81.54||41.605269-81.543102||4.30||12 reviews|
|1,869||Beach||Utopia Beach||Euclid||OH||44119||41.60||-81.54||41.603812-81.544859||4.00||5 reviews|
|1,864||Tourist attraction||Cleveland Script Sign - Euclid Beach||Cleveland||OH||44110||HCPM+GJ Cleveland, Ohio||https://thisiscleveland.com||41.59||-81.57||41.586334-81.565905||16301 Lakeshore Blvd||4.60||13 reviews|
|1,862||Park||Euclid Beach Park||Sandy shores & scenic spots, plus remnants of the historic amusement park once located here.||Cleveland||OH||44110||HCMJ+GC Cleveland, Ohio||https://euclidbeach.org||(216) 635-3200||41.58||-81.57||41.583832-81.568891||16301 Lakeshore Blvd||4.50||1,728 reviews||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM|
|1,868||Park||Euclid Beach park||Cleveland||OH||44119||HCMJ+G9 Cleveland, Ohio||https://clevelandmetroparks.com||41.58||-81.57||41.583793-81.569065||16975 Lakeshore Blvd||4.80||4 reviews|
|1,863||Beach pavillion||Euclid Beach||Cleveland||OH||44110||HCMJ+C5 Cleveland, Ohio||41.58||-81.57||41.583527-81.569619||3.70||6 reviews||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM|
|1,860||Parking lot||Edgewater Beach||Cleveland||OH||44102||F7R6+2V Cleveland, Ohio||41.49||-81.74||41.490092-81.737823||7600 Cleveland Memorial Shoreway||5.00||1 review|
|1,858||Beach||Perkins Beach||Cleveland||OH||44102||41.49||-81.74||41.489217-81.739577||4.40||15 reviews|
|1,857||Beach||Edgewater Beach||Cleveland||OH||44102||41.49||-81.74||41.488015-81.741439||4.60||6,407 reviews|
|1,859||Park||Perkins Beach||Cleveland||OH||44102||F6QX+G6 Cleveland, Ohio||https://clevelandmetroparks.com||41.49||-81.75||41.488771-81.751925||10001 Cliff Dr||5.00||4 reviews|
|1,867||Historical landmark||Rockman Beach||Rocky River||OH||44116||F59C+7X Rocky River, Ohio||41.47||-81.83||41.468188-81.827559||Valley Pkwy Trail||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours|
|1,861||Beach||Clifton Beach||Lakewood||OH||44107||41.49||-81.83||41.490881-81.833470||2.90||27 reviews|
|1,866||Beach||Wagar Beach||Rocky River||OH||44116||41.49||-81.85||41.485693-81.851677||3.40||20 reviews|
|1,865||Beach||Parklawn Beach||Public recreation area on Lake Erie featuring an intimate stretch of sand, trees & no facilities.||Rocky River||OH||44116||41.48||-81.86||41.483660-81.860213||2.30||7 reviews|
|1,873||Beach||Huntington Beach||Bay Village||OH||44140||https://clevelandmetroparks.com||(440) 331-8111||41.49||-81.93||41.491103-81.934069||28492-28648 Lake Rd||4.50||953 reviews|
|1,850||Park||Chelsea Beach||Lorain||OH||44052||FRFH+85 Lorain, Ohio||41.47||-82.17||41.473368-82.172045||401 Lakeside Ave||5.00||1 review|
|Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
Remember to look up the Euclid Heights weather forecast for today before heading off for to the beach. Checking the weather ensures that you bring the right layers for the beach and you will also known the right time to head home.
The majority of beaches in Euclid Heights, OH will be open to the public, however some are closed to the public. You should check their website to see if it is possible to go to the beach without any restrictions. Frequently beaches will only stay open during specific months of the year or for specific hours of the day.
Euclid Heights, OH Beach Rules
Whenever you go to beaches in Euclid Heights, there are always rules that you must follow. Nearly every beach will post the following guidelines.
- Always listen to the lifeguard on duty. If they ask you to get out of the water, then you must follow through.
- Bottles made from glass can easily break, so don’t bring bottles made of glass to beaches.
- Stay within the specified swim area.
- Don’t forget, if you take an object to the beach, you are expected to pick up after yourself.
- Drinking at the beach is not allowed.
- never visit the beach whenever it’s closed.
Euclid Heights Beach Checklist
- Research the bathroom layout. Bathroom information are likely the least of your worries before you plan out your beach visit. But you never want to be caught in a spot where you have to go to the restroom pronto but you can’t find one open. If you cannot find bathroom information on the beach’s website, then you can assume that a public restroom or porta potty isn’t open. Make sure that you use the restroom before driving to the beach.
- Don’t swim outside of the roped off swim space. If there is a designated swim space it is probably dangerous to swim outside of the region. The area may have sharp objects under the water, be reserved for watercraft, or is unsupervised by lifeguards.
- Pick Up Garbage. It’s no fun to go to a dirty beach. If you take something to the beach, you are required pick up collect your items. Be sure that you throw away your trash in an appropriate trash or recycling can.
- Will there be a lifeguard? Many sizeable Euclid Heights beaches staff a lifeguard around, however do not assume that a lifeguard being there. On your walk to the beach, check to see if there are beach warning signs. Occasionally they list lifeguard patrol hours.
- Avoid the crowds. It can be challenging to find a parking spot at many Euclid Heights beaches. Arriving early will ensure that you find a nearby place to park as well as the perfect place to lay your down your towel.
- Keep items dry. It may be easy to use a backpack, grocery bag, or waterproof travel bag to stash beach items such as pillows, shovels, a speakerinflatables, and spare clothes. But these bags keep water from escaping, causing mold growth and keeping beach essentials from drying out.
- Watch out for bugs. If you wish to visit the beach early in the day or late in the day, you will find mosquitos, horse flies, fleas and other annoying insects could ruin your beach experience.