Going to a beach in Dublin, OH can result in a excellent day and has plenty of benefits for you and your those you take with you. Whether you plan to go swimming, building sandcastles, throwing the frisbee, flying a kite, fishing, or just soaking up the sun, beaches are a host to many different awesome activities.
It’s easy to find a swimming beach in Dublin that are fairly close to you with the assistance of our table of beaches. The following is a collection to help you find a beach near Dublin. Search for a beach, a city, or your zip code to get started.
Beaches Near Dublin
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||Street Address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||external_url||Details|
|448||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||Raccoon Creek Park Beach||Hanover Township||PA||15026||40.50||-80.40||40.502782-80.402352||4.60||72 reviews|
|1,843||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Swimming lake||Jefferson Lake Beach||Richmond||OH||43944||F673+9P Richmond, Ohio||40.46||-80.80||40.463439-80.795697||3408-2180 State Park Mooretown Rd||2.00||1 review||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours|
|1,880||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Swimming lake||Guilford Lake State Park Beach||Hanoverton||OH||44423||R438+8H Hanoverton, Ohio||40.80||-80.88||40.803348-80.883553||6548 Camp Blvd||4.40||17 reviews|
|463||Swimming lake||Chestnut Run Swim Beach At Shenango River||Transfer||PA||16154||8G6Q+G2 Transfer, Pennsylvania||https://lrp.usace.army.mil||(724) 962-4384||41.31||-80.46||41.311365-80.462429||Chestnut Run||4.40||161 reviews||9AM–8PM||9AM–8PM||9AM–8PM||9AM–8PM||9AM–8PM||9AM–8PM||9AM–8PM|
|7,525||Beach||Atwood Lake Park Beach||Ohio||OH||44620||40.54||-81.27||40.538396-81.265133||4.10||17 reviews|
|1,881||Beach||Craig Beach||Lake Milton||OH||44429||https://craigbeachvillage.com||41.12||-80.98||41.120909-80.979824||4.60||326 reviews|
|1,882||Beach||Lake Milton Beach||Lake Milton||OH||44429||https://parks.ohiodnr.gov||(330) 766-5664||41.12||-80.98||41.122929-80.980581||2265-2299 Grandview Rd||4.40||617 reviews|
|1,877||Tourist attraction||West Branch State Park Beach||Ravenna||OH||44266||4VQW+6C Ravenna, Ohio||https://parks.ohiodnr.gov||41.14||-81.10||41.138030-81.103952||Esworthy Rd||4.40||511 reviews||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM|
|Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
Remember that the weather on a beach is usually different than in the city. Wind can be stronger and unpredictible whenever it is coming onto the beach.
Before going to a beach in Dublin, OH or a nearby location, check on Google to be sure that the beach is open to the public. Do not be shocked if the beach you wish to visit is closed because of their daily hours, being closed on certain days, or the season.
Dublin, OH Beach Guidelines
While each beach in Dublin may have different rules for using their beach, prepare to abide to these common guidelines for every beach in Dublin that you go to.
- Any container made of glass are prohibited on beaches.
- You should always be aware that you are swimming at your own risk, regardless if there’s a lifeguard nearby.
- Building a fire could be against the law on most public beaches in Dublin.
- Don’t bring alcohol to the beach.
- Just about all beaches in Dublin have curfews except for certain holidays.
- Never venture outside of the swim region.
Dublin Beach Tips
- Be ready for insects. If you want to visit the beach early in the day or late in the day, you will find mosquitos, sand flies, fleas and other annoying bugs may ruin your experience at the beach.
- Store items in a mesh bag. It’s convenient to find a purse, grocery bag, or waterproof travel bag to store beach items like towels, water toys, speakersinflatables, and PFDs. However, these types of bags keep moisture from leaving, leading to mold problems and keeping beach items from airing out.
- Avoid Littering. No one likes to spend the day at a garbage filled beach. When you take things to the beach, you are required clean up not leave anything behind. Be sure that you throw away your litter in an appropriate trash or recycling receptacles.
- Remember extra clothing. It’s common knowledge that the weather in Dublin will change at a moment’s notice. It is especially important if you are planning on going swimming, so pack enough warm clothes like sweaters, blankets, sweatpants, and a hat.
- Check the bathroom layout. Restroom details may be the least of your worries before you plan out your beach visit. However nobody wants to be caught in a spot where you have to go to the bathroom soon but there isn’t one in sight. If you’re unable to locate bathroom details on the beach’s website, you should assume that a public bathroom or porta potty is not available. Make sure that you go to the restroom before leaving for the beach.
- Avoid a sunburn. Nothing is worse than a sun burn, so don’t forget the sunscreen. Ask a friend to help with the hard to reach places.
- Get away from the sunlight. If you know that finding a shady area could be hard to locate, or if you know that there may not be many shady areas available, bring your own! Use a beach umbrella, pop up tent, or some sort of equipment that blocks sunlight. Be sure that you bring something that has good ventilation.
- Is there a lifeguard on duty? Most large beaches in Dublin staff a lifeguard supervising, however you shouldn’t assume that a lifeguard being at the beach. If you worry about yourself, little children or others that you bringing to the beach, it’s a good idea to bring properly sized PFDs for those who require them, and also understand that you’re entering the water at your own risk.