Heading out to a beach in Cincinnati, OH can turn into a fantastic adventure and has plenty of perks for you and your family. Regardless of the activity – splashing in the waves, building sandcastles, throwing the frisbee, flying a kite, fishing, or just soaking up the sun, beaches are a source for a wide range of amazing activities.
It’s easy to find a swimming beach in Cincinnati that are are within a quick drive with the assistance of our list of beaches. If you need some guidance with searching for a great beach in your area, then locate one with our collection. Begin, by entering your zip code using the following search box below.
Beaches Near Cincinnati
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||Street Address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||external_url||Details|
|1,894||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Park||East Fork State Park Beach||Bethel||OH||45106||2V88+WF Bethel, Ohio||https://parks.ohiodnr.gov||(513) 734-4323||39.02||-84.13||39.017371-84.133811||Park Rd 2||4.50||715 reviews||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours|
|1,895||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||East Beach||Perry Township||OH||45118||39.19||-83.97||39.186223-83.967109||5.00||1 review|
|1,896||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||West Beach||Perry Township||OH||45118||39.19||-83.97||39.187246-83.969672||3.60||5 reviews|
|1,904||Dog park||Dog Beach||Cincinnati||OH||45226||4H8X+CR Cincinnati, Ohio||https://greatparks.org||Add place's phone number||39.12||-84.40||39.116037-84.400485||Armleder Road||4.50||32 reviews|
|1,796||Beach||Thomas Moore College||Large sporty Catholic arts college campus with more than 2,000 students founded in 1921.||Crestview Hills||KY||41017||39.02||-84.57||39.021916-84.568703||5.00||1 review|
|1,797||Park||Bellevue Beach Park||Bellevue||KY||41073||4G58+XH Bellevue, Kentucky||39.11||-84.48||39.109954-84.483514||643-665 Frank Benke Way||4.60||406 reviews||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM|
|1,892||Beach||Long Island Beach||Whitewater Township||OH||45002||39.18||-84.79||39.182279-84.791061||2.60||5 reviews|
|1,962||Beach pavillion||Hidden Valley Lake Beach||Lawrenceburg||IN||47025||5556+XR Lawrenceburg, Indiana||https://hiddenvalleylakeindiana.com||(812) 537-4151||39.16||-84.84||39.159946-84.837820||19951 Longview Dr||4.50||103 reviews||7AM–6PM||7AM–6PM||7AM–6PM||7AM–6PM||8AM–4PM||Closed||Closed|
|1,893||Dog park||Hueston Woods Dog Beach||College Corner||OH||45003||H6FV+VV College Corner, Ohio||Add place's phone number||39.57||-84.76||39.574701-84.755348||Unnamed Road||3.70||6 reviews|
|1,961||Beach pavillion||Brookville Lake Beach||Brookville||IN||47012||F2X7+8F Brookville, Indiana||https://in.gov||(765) 647-2657||39.50||-84.99||39.498336-84.986356||14108 State Rte 101||4.60||466 reviews|
|1,964||Swimming lake||Whitewater Memorial State Park Beach||Liberty||IN||47353||J27M+WJ Liberty, Indiana||Add place's phone number||39.61||-84.97||39.614835-84.965921||Unnamed Road|
|Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
Remember to check the Cincinnati weather forecast for the day before you go to to the beach. This ensures that you pack the right clothes for the conditions and can also known when it’s time to leave.
Prior to heading out to a beach in Cincinnati, OH or the surrounding place, check on Google to make sure that it is free to the general public. Quite often, beaches will only remain open for certain seasons of the year or for certain hours throughout the day.
Rules of the Beach
While different beaches in Cincinnati will have conflicting guidelines for attending the beach, you should expect to listen to these common rules for any beach in Cincinnati that you attend.
- Never disobey an order from the lifeguard on duty. If they ask you to do something, then you have to do it.
- Don’t drink alcohol at the beach.
- Any glass containers are prohibited on the beach.
- Don’t forget, if you bring something to the beach, you’re obligated to not leave anything behind.
- Always be aware that you are entering the water at your own risk, regardless if there’s a lifeguard on duty.
- Do not go to the beach when it is closed.
Cincinnati Beach Tips
- Will there be a lifeguard? Many large beaches in Cincinnati will have a lifeguard on duty, however you shouldn’t depend on a lifeguard being there. If you have yourself, little children or others that you will be swimming with, it is a good idea to pack correctly sized life vests for those who require them, and also understand that you’re entering the water at your own risk.
- Are there public bathrooms. Restroom details are probably the least of your concerns when you plan your beach trip. But nobody wishes to be caught in a spot when you must go to the restroom soon but you can’t find one available. If you’re unable to find bathroom details on the website of the beach, you can assume that a public bathroom or facility is not available. Try to use the restroom prior to driving to the beach.
- Pick Up Garbage. It’s not enjoyable to spend the day at a filty beach. Whenever you take something to the beach, you should clean up your litter. Make sure that you toss out your litter in an appropriate waste or recycling receptacles.
- Prepare for cold weather. Everyone knows that weather in Cincinnati will change with no warning. It’s particularly necessary if you’re wanting to go in the water, so bring enough dry clothes like sweatshirts, towels, windbreakers, and shoes.
- Protect your skin. Nothing can ruin a day at the beach like a sun burn, so don’t forget the sunscreen. Ask someone else to help with difficult to reach locations.
- Only swim in the designated swim space. If there is a designated swim space it is probably not safe to venture outside of the area. The area may have hazardous objects under the surface, be assigned to watercraft, or is unsupervised by lifeguards.
- Be ready for insects. If you wish to visit the beach early in the day or the evening, there’s a decent chance that mosquitos, horse flies, beach hoppers and other nuisance insects could ruin your experience at the beach.
- Keep items dry. It’s convenient to use a purse, tote bag, or waterproof duffle bag to store beach gear such as towels, buckets, flotation devices, and lifejackets. However, these types of bags keep water from leaving, leading to mildew problems or just keeping beach essentials from drying out.