There are a lot of terrific reasons to find a beach near you. Whether you plan to go swimming, building sandcastles, throwing the frisbee, flying a kite, going on walks, or simply catching some rays, beaches are a home to a wide range of awesome activities.
You can discover several swimming beaches in Brunswick that are fairly close to you with the help of our list of beaches. If you could use some help with locating a great beach near you, then use our table below. Search for a beach, a city, or your zip code to find beaches.
Beaches Near Brunswick
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||Street Address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||external_url||Details|
|1,879||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||Turkeyfoot Beach||Recreational lake for swimming & canoeing, featuring a sandy swimming beach & picnic facilities.||New Franklin||OH||44319||40.97||-81.55||40.968945-81.545397||4.50||18 reviews|
|1,878||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||State park||Portage Lakes State Park Beach||New Franklin||OH||44319||XF93+QF New Franklin, Ohio||https://ohiodnr.gov||(330) 644-2220||40.97||-81.55||40.969407-81.546252||4.50||402 reviews||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM|
|1,876||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Dog park||Bow Wow Beach||Stow||OH||44224||5HVM+Q6 Stow, Ohio||https://stowohio.org||(330) 689-5100||41.19||-81.42||41.194418-81.416950||5027 Stow Rd||4.70||717 reviews||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||11AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM|
|1,874||Beach pavillion||Boater's Beach||Aurora||OH||44202||8JJ5+HX Aurora, Ohio||41.33||-81.39||41.331415-81.390094|
|1,875||Playground||Corey Park & Beach||Aurora||OH||44202||8JP5+6V Aurora, Ohio||41.34||-81.39||41.335581-81.390320||5.00||1 review|
|1,851||State park||Headlands Beach State Park||Enormous, year-round sandy beach, the largest in Ohio, popular with picnickers & swimmers.||Mentor||OH||44060||QP55+2V Mentor, Ohio||https://parks.ohiodnr.gov||(440) 466-8400||41.76||-81.29||41.757615-81.290372||9601 Headlands Rd||4.60||1,240 reviews||8AM–5PM||8AM–5PM||8AM–5PM||8AM–5PM||8AM–5PM||8AM–5PM||8AM–5PM|
|7,517||beach||Chargin Harbor Beach||44095||41.68||-81.43||41.677268-81.432613|
|7,516||beach||Chagrin Harbor Beach||44095||41.68||-81.43||41.678461-81.431676|
|1,856||Beach||Timberlake Residents Beach||Timberlake||OH||44095||https://villageoftimberlake.com||(440) 571-4246||41.67||-81.45||41.665531-81.449942||34343 Lakeshore Blvd||4.40||25 reviews|
|7,513||beach||Will O Beach||44095||41.64||-81.48||41.635405-81.480761|
|1,884||Swimming lake||Swimming Beach||Ashland||OH||44805||QJ5H+2J Ashland, Ohio||40.76||-82.37||40.757503-82.370984||5.00||1 review|
|1,870||Beach||Sims Beach||Euclid||OH||44123||41.62||-81.52||41.616522-81.523556||4.80||26 reviews|
|1,871||Beach||Noble Beach||Euclid||OH||44123||41.61||-81.53||41.614838-81.527736||4.70||3 reviews|
|1,872||Beach||Moss Point Beach||Euclid||OH||44123||41.61||-81.53||41.612748-81.531936||2.30||4 reviews|
|7,521||Beach||Arcadia Beach||Euclid||OH||44123||41.61||-81.54||41.605269-81.543102||4.30||12 reviews|
|1,869||Beach||Utopia Beach||Euclid||OH||44119||41.60||-81.54||41.603812-81.544859||4.00||5 reviews|
|1,864||Tourist attraction||Cleveland Script Sign - Euclid Beach||Cleveland||OH||44110||HCPM+GJ Cleveland, Ohio||https://thisiscleveland.com||41.59||-81.57||41.586334-81.565905||16301 Lakeshore Blvd||4.60||13 reviews|
|1,862||Park||Euclid Beach Park||Sandy shores & scenic spots, plus remnants of the historic amusement park once located here.||Cleveland||OH||44110||HCMJ+GC Cleveland, Ohio||https://euclidbeach.org||(216) 635-3200||41.58||-81.57||41.583832-81.568891||16301 Lakeshore Blvd||4.50||1,728 reviews||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM||5AM–10PM|
|1,868||Park||Euclid Beach park||Cleveland||OH||44119||HCMJ+G9 Cleveland, Ohio||https://clevelandmetroparks.com||41.58||-81.57||41.583793-81.569065||16975 Lakeshore Blvd||4.80||4 reviews|
|1,863||Beach pavillion||Euclid Beach||Cleveland||OH||44110||HCMJ+C5 Cleveland, Ohio||41.58||-81.57||41.583527-81.569619||3.70||6 reviews||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM|
|1,860||Parking lot||Edgewater Beach||Cleveland||OH||44102||F7R6+2V Cleveland, Ohio||41.49||-81.74||41.490092-81.737823||7600 Cleveland Memorial Shoreway||5.00||1 review|
|1,858||Beach||Perkins Beach||Cleveland||OH||44102||41.49||-81.74||41.489217-81.739577||4.40||15 reviews|
|1,857||Beach||Edgewater Beach||Cleveland||OH||44102||41.49||-81.74||41.488015-81.741439||4.60||6,407 reviews|
|1,859||Park||Perkins Beach||Cleveland||OH||44102||F6QX+G6 Cleveland, Ohio||https://clevelandmetroparks.com||41.49||-81.75||41.488771-81.751925||10001 Cliff Dr||5.00||4 reviews|
|1,867||Historical landmark||Rockman Beach||Rocky River||OH||44116||F59C+7X Rocky River, Ohio||41.47||-81.83||41.468188-81.827559||Valley Pkwy Trail||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours|
|1,861||Beach||Clifton Beach||Lakewood||OH||44107||41.49||-81.83||41.490881-81.833470||2.90||27 reviews|
|1,866||Beach||Wagar Beach||Rocky River||OH||44116||41.49||-81.85||41.485693-81.851677||3.40||20 reviews|
|1,865||Beach||Parklawn Beach||Public recreation area on Lake Erie featuring an intimate stretch of sand, trees & no facilities.||Rocky River||OH||44116||41.48||-81.86||41.483660-81.860213||2.30||7 reviews|
|1,873||Beach||Huntington Beach||Bay Village||OH||44140||https://clevelandmetroparks.com||(440) 331-8111||41.49||-81.93||41.491103-81.934069||28492-28648 Lake Rd||4.50||953 reviews|
|1,850||Park||Chelsea Beach||Lorain||OH||44052||FRFH+85 Lorain, Ohio||41.47||-82.17||41.473368-82.172045||401 Lakeside Ave||5.00||1 review|
|1,849||Beach||Lakeview Beach||Ohio 44052||OH||44052||41.46||-82.20||41.464032-82.195324||4.60||313 reviews|
|1,855||Beach pavillion||Main Street Beach||Vermilion||OH||44089||CJGM+2H Vermilion, Ohio||(440) 204-2400||41.43||-82.37||41.425057-82.366033||Main St||4.30||6 reviews||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM|
|1,853||Beach||Main Street Beach||Lake beach for swimming, fishing & bird watching, also featuring a kayak/canoe launch & concessions.||Vermilion||OH||44089||41.43||-82.37||41.425044-82.366274||4.70||53 reviews|
|1,854||Beach||Edson Creek OH||Vermilion||OH||44089||41.42||-82.37||41.422270-82.371562||Liberty Ave||5.00||2 reviews|
|Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
In the event of lots of rain, flooding, or stormwater pollution lately, it may hurt water quality levels. Make sure to visit the beach’s website for information regarding water quality alerts.
The weather at beaches in Brunswick is often rather unpredictible, so it’s necessary for you to plan your outing for the weather.
Brunswick, OH Beach Rules
While different beaches in Brunswick will use various guidelines on how to use their beach, be prepared to follow the following rules for every beach in Brunswick that you visit:
- You should always know that you’re swimming at your own risk, even if there is a lifeguard on duty.
- Pick up any garbage that you brought with you.
- Never go outside of the swim region.
- Do not consume alcohol at the beach.
- Never disobey an order from the lifeguard on duty. If the lifeguard ask you to get out of the water, then you have to follow through.
- Glass bottles can easily shatter, so avoid bringing glass bottles to beaches.
Brunswick Beach Travel Tips
- Keep the bugs away. If you plan on going to the beach in the morning or the evening, you will find mosquitos, horse flies, fleas and other nuisance bugs could cause an issue.
- Store items in a mesh bag. It’s simple to find a purse, tote bag, or waterproof duffle bag to store beach necessities such as pillows, water toys, a speakerinflatables, and snorkeling equipment. But these types of bags trap moisture from escaping, causing mildew problems or just keeping beach gear from airing out.
- Bring enough layers. Everyone knows that the weather in Brunswick will change on a moment’s notice. It’s particularly important if you are wanting to go in the water, so bring enough dry clothes like sweatshirts, towels, pants, and a hat.
- Research the restroom situation. Bathroom details are probably the least of your concerns before you plan your beach visit. But you don’t want to be stuck in a situation when you have to find a bathroom immediately but you can’t find one in sight. If you cannot find restroom information on the beach’s website, you can plan on the fact that a public bathroom or porta potty isn’t open. Try to go to the restroom prior to leaving for the beach.
- Bring spare towels. Clean towels are necessary for a good time at the beach. Packing towels is even more critical if you’re taking little kids to the beach or if you’re thinking of going for a swim.
- Find some shade. If you think that locating shade will be tough, or if you know that there may not be too many shady areas around, bring your own shade! Use a beach umbrella, shaded tent, or similar equipment that blocks sunlight. Be sure that you bring something that has great air ventilation.
- Pick Up Trash. It’s no fun to visit a trash ridden beach. When you bring something to the beach, you are required pick up not leave anything behind. Make sure that you throw away your litter in an appropriate waste or recycling receptacles.
- Get there early. Getting to the beach when it opens is the best way to avoid crowds.