There are a lot of terrific reasons to head out to a a beach near you. Getting outside in the fresh air, splashing in the water, and spending quality time with your friends and family are a few examples.
Locating a great swimming beach in Boardman with lots of room for beach activities is not hard. Below is a list to help you find a beach near Boardman. Begin, by entering a zip code in the following box below.
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||Street Address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||external_url||Details|
|448||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||Raccoon Creek Park Beach||Hanover Township||PA||15026||40.50||-80.40||40.502782-80.402352||4.60||72 reviews|
|7,178||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||Pleasant Valley Beach||Muddy Creek Township||PA||16051||40.94||-80.09||40.941662-80.086143||4.50||342 reviews|
|462||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach pavillion||Moraine beach||Portersville||PA||16051||WWR7+R3 Portersville, Pennsylvan||40.94||-80.09||40.942101-80.087298||Pleasant Valley Rd||4.70||9 reviews|
|460||Beach||Barber Point Beach||Worth Township||PA||16051||40.96||-80.10||40.958370-80.103161||4.70||3 reviews|
|461||Beach||Lakeview Beach||Worth Township||PA||16051||40.96||-80.11||40.961367-80.111626||4.60||505 reviews|
|1,843||Swimming lake||Jefferson Lake Beach||Richmond||OH||43944||F673+9P Richmond, Ohio||40.46||-80.80||40.463439-80.795697||3408-2180 State Park Mooretown Rd||2.00||1 review||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours|
|1,880||Swimming lake||Guilford Lake State Park Beach||Hanoverton||OH||44423||R438+8H Hanoverton, Ohio||40.80||-80.88||40.803348-80.883553||6548 Camp Blvd||4.40||17 reviews|
|463||Swimming lake||Chestnut Run Swim Beach At Shenango River||Transfer||PA||16154||8G6Q+G2 Transfer, Pennsylvania||https://lrp.usace.army.mil||(724) 962-4384||41.31||-80.46||41.311365-80.462429||Chestnut Run||4.40||161 reviews||9AM–8PM||9AM–8PM||9AM–8PM||9AM–8PM||9AM–8PM||9AM–8PM||9AM–8PM|
|470||Recreation center||Konneyaut Knolls Association Beach||Conneaut Lake||PA||16316||JP53+6C Conneaut Lake, Pennsylva||https://konneyautknolls.com||41.61||-80.30||41.608151-80.296480||10607 Konneyaut Trail|
|468||Beach||Firemans Beach||Conneaut Lake||PA||16316||https://conneautlakeborough.com||41.61||-80.30||41.606377-80.302723||N 2nd St||4.30||137 reviews|
|469||Park||Midway Beach||Conneaut Lake||PA||16316||JPC3+JF Conneaut Lake, Pennsylva||41.62||-80.30||41.621505-80.296374||58992 Midway Dr||4.70||9 reviews|
|1,881||Beach||Craig Beach||Lake Milton||OH||44429||https://craigbeachvillage.com||41.12||-80.98||41.120909-80.979824||4.60||326 reviews|
|1,882||Beach||Lake Milton Beach||Lake Milton||OH||44429||https://parks.ohiodnr.gov||(330) 766-5664||41.12||-80.98||41.122929-80.980581||2265-2299 Grandview Rd||4.40||617 reviews|
|1,844||State park||Pymatuning State Park - Main Beach||Andover||OH||44003||JF47+79 Andover, Ohio||https://ohiodnr.gov||(440) 293-6030||41.61||-80.54||41.605718-80.536572||5354 Pymatuning Lake Rd||4.50||226 reviews||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours|
|1,877||Tourist attraction||West Branch State Park Beach||Ravenna||OH||44266||4VQW+6C Ravenna, Ohio||https://parks.ohiodnr.gov||41.14||-81.10||41.138030-81.103952||Esworthy Rd||4.40||511 reviews||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM||6AM–10PM|
|Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
Prior to heading out to a beach in Boardman, OH or a nearby place, check on Google to be sure that it is free to the general public. Fairly often, beaches may only stay open during specific times of the year or for certain times of the day.
Always look up the Boardman weather forecast for the day before you head off to the beach. Checking the weather ensures that you bring the right clothes for the beach and can also known the right time to leave.
Boardman, OH Beach Rules
While different beaches in Boardman may have various rules for using their beach, prepare to follow these common guidelines for every beach in Boardman that you go to:
- Don’t try to visit the beach whenever it is closed.
- Building a fire could be against the law on the majority of public Boardman beaches.
- Alcoholic beverages is not allowed.
- Glass bottles can easily shatter, so avoid bringing glass bottles to beaches.
- Even if a lifeguard is at attention, understand that you are swimming at your own risk.
- You must swim within the permitted areas for beach goers.
Boardman Beach Tips
- Keep the bugs away. If you want to visit the beach early in the day or the evening, you will find mosquitos, horse flies, beach hoppers and other nuisance insects could cause an issue.
- Store items in a mesh bag. It may be simple to grab a purse, tote bag, or water-resistant duffle bag to stash beach necessities like beach balls, shovels, speakersinflatables, and extra clothes. But these types of bags keep water from leaving, causing mildew problems and keeping beach gear from airing out.
- Don’t forget the sunscreen. Even when it isn’t sunny, it’s easy to get sun burnt at the beach. Remember to bring enough sunscreen for the group.
- Avoid Littering. No one enjoys go to a filty beach. Whenever you bring items to the beach, you are expected clean up collect your something. Be sure to dispose of your trash in an appropriate trash or recycling can.
- Bring plenty of layers. Even if you are anticipating a hot day at the beach, it’s important to know that the temperature at the beach can change on a moment’s notice. This is particularly important if you are wanting to go in the water, so pack extra warm clothes including sweaters, blankets, windbreakers, and shirts.
- Avoid the crowds. It can be tough to find a parking spot at many Boardman beaches. Getting there early can ensure that you locate a good place to park as well as a great place to lay your down your towel.
- Research the restroom layout. Bathroom locations could be the least of your concerns before you plan out your beach visit. However you don’t want to be caught in a situation where you gotta find a restroom fast but there isn’t one in sight. If you’re unable to locate bathroom details on the website of the beach, then you can assume that a public restroom or facility is not available. Try to use the restroom prior to driving to the beach.
- Is there a lifeguard on duty? Most sizeable beaches in Boardman staff a lifeguard around, however do not depend on a lifeguard being in attendance. If you have yourself, young children or others that you are swimming with, it is a good idea to take along properly fitted Personal Floatation Devices for those that require them, and also understand that you are entering the water at your own risk.