Heading out to a beach in West Webster, NY can be made into a fantastic day and has many benefits for you and your friends. Spending time swimming, grilling on the beach, playing volleyball, flying a kite, fishing, or simply soaking up the sun, beaches are a home to a wide range of fun activities.
Finding the perfect swimming beach in West Webster with plenty of space for beach activities is not too difficult. Below is a list to help you search for a beach near West Webster. Begin, by entering your zip code in the following box below.
West Webster Beaches
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||Street Address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||external_url||Details|
|418||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Swimming lake||Sampson State Park Beach||Romulus||NY||14541||P3JM+5X Romulus, New York||42.73||-76.92||42.730386-76.915061||Sampson State Park||5.00||1 review|
|7,146||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||beach||Teall Beach||14456||42.81||-76.94||42.814790-76.938296|
|411||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||Kayak Launch||Geneva||NY||14456||42.88||-76.96||42.875373-76.963967||37 Lake Front Dr||4.50||89 reviews|
|412||Hiking area||TIMOTHY JENNINGS BEACH||Geneva||NY||14456||V269+JG Geneva, New York||42.86||-76.98||42.861559-76.981201||20 NY-5||5.00||1 review|
|413||Hiking area||Jennings Beach||Geneva||NY||14456||V289+M9 Geneva, New York||(315) 924-1252||42.87||-76.98||42.866681-76.981563||529 Exchange St||5.00||1 review||12–10:40AM||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||10:38AM–12AM|
|410||Beach||Vine Valley Beach||Canandaigua||NY||14424||42.72||-77.33||42.723177-77.327665||E Lake Rd||4.40||71 reviews|
|7,161||Beach||Crescent Beach||Huron||NY||14555||43.27||-76.95||43.270787-76.950616||4.00||1 review|
|7,160||Beach||Sodus Point Beach County Park||This sandy beach park on a peninsula features a playground, a picnic shelter & more.||New York||NY||14555||43.27||-76.98||43.273651-76.975287||3.00||2 reviews|
|419||Park||Sodus Point Beach Park||Sodus Point||NY||14555||72FF+FR Sodus Point, New York||(315) 946-5624||43.27||-76.98||43.273715-76.975417||7958 Wickham Blvd||4.50||1,449 reviews||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM|
|421||Hiking area||Kiosk, Marble Bench, Stone Beach||Springwater||NY||14560||PC3M+6Q Springwater, New York||42.70||-77.57||42.703083-77.565581||Canadice Lake||4.80||30 reviews|
|417||Park||Perry Public Beach||Perry||NY||14530||PX4H+G4 Perry, New York||https://villageofperry.com||(585) 237-2216||42.71||-78.02||42.706262-78.022161||42 Walker Rd||3.80||121 reviews||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM|
|429||Park||Sea Breeze Pier and Beach||Rochester||NY||14622||6FP8+H5 Rochester, New York||Add place's phone number||43.24||-77.53||43.236389-77.534606||4993 Culver Rd||4.60||403 reviews||4AM–10PM||4AM–10PM||4AM–10PM||4AM–10PM||4AM–10PM||4AM–10PM||4AM–10PM|
|428||Beach pavillion||Lake Ontario Sand Beach||Rochester||NY||14622||6CQP+99 Rochester, New York||Add place's phone number||43.24||-77.56||43.238412-77.564011||1371 Lakeshore Blvd||4.60||59 reviews|
|427||Beach||Durand Eastman Beach||Rochester||NY||14617||https://cityofrochester.gov||(585) 428-7888||43.24||-77.57||43.239497-77.567661||1342 Lakeshore Blvd||4.40||430 reviews|
|425||Park||Ontario Beach Park||Popular beachside park known for its century-old carousel, swimming, boating & rentable shelters.||Rochester||NY||14612||795V+Q6 Rochester, New York||https://monroecounty.gov||(585) 753-7275||43.26||-77.61||43.259493-77.606947||50 Beach Ave||4.40||4,834 reviews||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM|
|424||Beach||Ontario Beach||Rochester||NY||14612||43.26||-77.61||43.260041-77.607608||4.50||55 reviews|
|426||Beach pavillion||Beatie Beach||Rochester||NY||14612||79F6+W4 Rochester, New York||43.27||-77.64||43.274868-77.639709||544-664 Edgemere Dr||4.70||14 reviews|
|7,168||beach||Island Cottage Beach||14612||43.28||-77.65||43.277284-77.646948|
|420||Swimming basin||Durrand Beach||Spencerport||NY||14559||45XF+9G Spencerport, New York||43.15||-77.83||43.148471-77.826213||1466 Vroom Rd|
|7,166||beach||Grand View Beach||14612||43.30||-77.68||43.297839-77.683061|
|415||Park||Manitou Beach Preserve||Hilton||NY||14468||87CM+MW Hilton, New York||https://geneseelandtrust.org||(585) 256-2130||43.32||-77.72||43.321679-77.715201||64 Manitou Beach Rd||4.20||21 reviews||6AM–9PM||6AM–9PM||6AM–9PM||6AM–9PM||6AM–9PM||6AM–9PM||6AM–9PM|
|416||Park||Rosie's Marsh Beach||Greece||NY||14468||87GF+RC Greece, New York||43.33||-77.73||43.327077-77.726448|
|7,148||beach||Sandy Harbour Beach||14464||43.35||-77.89||43.352282-77.894179|
|414||State park||Hamlin Beach State Park||Popular lakefront beach with land activities such as a nature walk, multi-use trails & camping.||Hamlin||NY||14464||926W+29 Hamlin, New York||https://parks.ny.gov||(585) 964-2462||43.36||-77.95||43.360021-77.954079||1 Hamlin Beach State Park||4.50||2,251 reviews|
|Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
The majority of beaches in West Webster, NY are open to the public, however many are closed to the public. You should look at their website to see if you can visit the beach without breaking any rules. Quite often, beaches will only stay open for certain times of the year or for certain times throughout the day.
Beaches could be temporarily closed due to water quality problems as a result of unexpected events such as bacteria, stormfall runoff, or algal blooms. Check the website of the beach before you leave for the beach for further information.
West Webster, NY Beach Guidelines
Whenever you visit beaches in West Webster, there are always guidelines that you must follow. Nearly every beach will post the following guidelines:
- Remember, if you take something to the beach, you are required to pick up after yourself.
- Glass bottles can easily shatter, so don’t take bottles made of glass to the beach.
- Never go beyond the swim area.
- Always understand you’re entering the water at your own risk, regardless if there’s a lifeguard on duty.
- Building a fire may not be permitted on the majority of public West Webster beaches.
- Just about all West Webster beaches have a curfew except for certain holidays.
West Webster Beach Checklist
- Know if there are restrooms. Bathroom locations are likely the last thing on your mind before you plan your beach trip. But you never want to be caught in a spot when you gotta find a restroom pronto but you can’t find one nearby. If you cannot locate restroom information on the website of the beach, you can plan on the fact that a public bathroom or facility is not open. Make sure you use the bathroom before leaving for the beach.
- Don’t swim beyond the roped off swimming region. If there’s a specified swimming region it is probably unsafe to venture outside of the space. There could be sharp objects under the water, be reserved for watercraft, or is not supervised by a lifeguard.
- Bring spare towels. Fresh towels are essential for a good time at the beach. when visiting beach on the ocean or a large lake that sees rip tides. Learn the indicators and learn what to do if you are stuck in a rip tide.
- Be ready for bugs. If you plan on going to the beach early in the day or late in the day, you should expect that mosquitos, biting flies, beach hoppers and other nuisance bugs could cause an issue.
- Is there a lifeguard on duty? Most frequently visited West Webster beaches will have a lifeguard supervising, however you shouldn’t assume that a lifeguard being there. If you worry about yourself, young children or anyone else that you bringing to the beach, it’s a good idea to bring properly sized life jackets for anoyone that need them, and also know that you are swimming at your own risk.
- Sunscreen is a necessity. Even on a cloudy day, it’s possible to get a sunburn at the beach. Always bring enough sunscreen for everyone.
- Prepare for cold weather. Even if you are anticipating a warm day at the beach, it’s important to know that the temperature at the beach can change on a moment’s notice. This is particularly important if you are wanting to go swimming, so bring plenty of warm clothes such as a jacket, blankets, sweatpants, and shoes.