You’ll find a lot of great reasons to visit a beach in West Seneca, NY. Spending time swimming, building sandcastles, playing volleyball, having a picnic, going on walks, or just getting a tan, beaches are a source to a wide range of awesome activities.
Locating a great swimming beach in West Seneca with plenty of space for beach activities is not hard. If you need some help with locating a fantastic beach near your location, you can use our list below. Search for the beach name, your city, or your zip code to filter beaches.
Beaches Near West Seneca
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||Street Address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||external_url||Details|
|430||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Swimming lake||Public Swimming Beach||Caneadea||NY||14717||9Q6W+6J Caneadea, New York||42.36||-78.20||42.360607-78.203484||4.40||30 reviews|
|7,171||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||beach||Balcom Beach||14777||42.39||-78.20||42.386454-78.201400|
|7,163||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||beach||Rock Ledge Beach||14571||43.37||-78.22||43.369502-78.220855|
|422||State park||Lakeside Beach State Park||Tranquil locale for camping, fishing, hikes & disc golf on picturesque grounds beside Lake Ontario.||Waterport||NY||14571||9Q87+PJ Waterport, New York||https://parks.ny.gov||(585) 682-4888||43.37||-78.24||43.366834-78.235898||13691 Roosevelt Hwy||4.40||657 reviews||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM|
|409||State park||Woodlawn Beach State Park||Scenic state park for wildlife viewing, beach volleyball, nature trails & sunsets over the lake.||Blasdell||NY||14219||Q4QX+M6 Blasdell, New York||https://soleatwoodlawnbeach.com||(716) 824-3500||42.79||-78.85||42.789146-78.851962||3580 Lake Shore Rd||4.20||1,286 reviews||8AM–9PM||8AM–9PM||8AM–9PM||8AM–9PM||8AM–9PM||8AM–9PM||8AM–9PM|
|397||Beach||Hamburg Beach/ Town Park||Hamburg||NY||14075||https://hamburg-youth-rec-seniors.com||(716) 648-1817||42.76||-78.88||42.764927-78.876998||4420 Lake Shore Rd||4.40||371 reviews|
|398||Beach||Hamburg Beach||Hamburg||NY||14075||https://facebook.com||(716) 627-2855||42.76||-78.88||42.763943-78.878574||4.50||210 reviews|
|431||Park||Cassadaga Beach||Cassadaga||NY||14718||8MWQ+34 Cassadaga, New York||42.35||-79.31||42.345212-79.312174||25-49 Park Ave||4.60||70 reviews||7AM–9PM||7AM–9PM||7AM–9PM||7AM–9PM||7AM–9PM||7AM–9PM||7AM–9PM|
|433||Park||Lily Dale Community Beach||Lily Dale||NY||14752||9M3F+RW Lily Dale, New York||https://lilydaleassembly.org||(716) 595-8721||42.35||-79.33||42.354612-79.325168||Cleveland Ave||3.70||3 reviews||11AM–6PM||11AM–6PM||11AM–6PM||11AM–6PM||11AM–6PM||11AM–6PM||11AM–6PM|
|434||Public beach||Beach Dock||Lily Dale||NY||14752||9M3F+VV Lily Dale, New York||https://lilydaleassembly.org||(716) 595-8721||42.35||-79.33||42.354744-79.325374||Cleveland Ave|
|7,130||beach||Lake Erie Beach||14006||42.62||-79.07||42.624226-79.066983||https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Erie_Beach,_New_York|
|406||Beach||Gallagher Beach||Buffalo||NY||14203||42.84||-78.86||42.842007-78.859585||4.50||62 reviews|
|399||Beach pavillion||Sunset Beach||Irving||NY||14081||HV76+XV Irving, New York||https://sunsetbayusa.com||(716) 934-9953||42.56||-79.14||42.564911-79.137661||1028 S Shore Dr||4.20||41 reviews|
|400||Park||Seneca Nation Beach||Irving||NY||14081||HVC9+WJ Irving, New York||42.57||-79.13||42.572361-79.130992||Nation Beach Rd||5.00||3 reviews||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7:30AM–9PM||7AM–8PM|
|385||Beach||Evans Beach||Lake Erie Beach||NY||14006||42.64||-79.07||42.641726-79.067539||3.80||5 reviews|
|7,134||Beach||Millers Beach||New York 14081||NJ||14081||42.58||-79.13||42.581170-79.133373||5.00||3 reviews|
|389||Beach||Point Breeze Beach||Lake Erie Beach||NY||14006||42.63||-79.09||42.630614-79.085872||5.00||2 reviews|
|386||Park||Bennett Beach||Angola||NY||14006||MW5R+Q6 Angola, New York||https://erie.gov||(716) 947-5660||42.66||-79.06||42.659492-79.059398||8276 Lake Shore Rd||4.30||276 reviews||10AM–7:30PM||10AM–7:30PM||10AM–7:30PM||10AM–7:30PM||10AM–7:30PM||10AM–7:30PM||10AM–7:30PM|
|7,135||Beach||Wide Beach||New York 14081||NY||14081||42.59||-79.13||42.587836-79.131151||3.90||7 reviews|
|387||Park||Lake Erie Beach Park||Angola||NY||14006||JWG4+46 Angola, New York||https://townofevans.org||(716) 549-0970||42.63||-79.09||42.625305-79.094419||9568 Lake Shore Rd||4.40||401 reviews||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM|
|388||Beach||Buffalo Municipal Bathing Beach||Angola on the Lake||NY||14006||42.66||-79.06||42.659225-79.063094||5.00||6 reviews|
|392||Park||Erie County Wendt Beach Park||Tranquil beach for swimming, wind surfing, trout fishing, wildlife sightings & Lake Erie sunsets.||Derby||NY||14047||MXG2+RF Derby, New York||https://erie.gov||(716) 947-5660||42.68||-79.05||42.677121-79.048874||Lake Shore Rd||4.20||204 reviews||10AM–7PM||10AM–7PM||10AM–7PM||10AM–7PM||10AM–7PM||10AM–7PM||10AM–7PM|
|407||Nature preserve||Times Beach Nature Preserve||Buffalo||NY||14203||V4F8+RC Buffalo, New York||https://erie.gov||42.87||-78.88||42.874620-78.883985||11 Fuhrmann Boulevard||4.50||4 reviews|
|402||Rest stop||Eagle Bay beach||Silver Creek||NY||14136||GQPG+8J Silver Creek, New York||42.54||-79.22||42.535784-79.223497||4.40||19 reviews|
|408||Public beach||Puerto Vallarta /Old Town/Romantic Zone Studio||Buffalo||NY||14209||W45H+JX Buffalo, New York||https://pvrstudio.com||(716) 881-1800||42.91||-78.87||42.909093-78.870115||83 Bryant St #7c||3.50||2 reviews|
|7,190||beach||Fort Erie Beach||00002||42.89||-78.93||42.886093-78.931584|
|7,131||Beach||Wright Park Beach||This sandy lakeside beach offers sunset views & picnic areas on grassy areas under shade trees.||New York 14048||NJ||14048||42.50||-79.32||42.497835-79.320599||4.90||16 reviews|
|395||Swimming lake||Dunkirk Beach||Dunkirk||NY||14048||FMRC+52 Dunkirk, New York||42.49||-79.33||42.490378-79.329975||19-11 Lake Front Blvd||4.30||54 reviews|
|394||Park||Cedar Beach||Dunkirk||NY||14048||FMR2+H5 Dunkirk, New York||42.49||-79.35||42.491499-79.349572||3.00||5 reviews|
|393||Beach||Dunkirk Beach||Dunkirk||NY||14048||42.49||-79.35||42.491446-79.351155||4.70||18 reviews|
|7,132||Beach||Point Gratiot Beach||Park on Lake Erie featuring a sandy beach, picnic facilities, a playground & restrooms.||New York 14048||NY||14048||42.49||-79.36||42.489502-79.358100||4.60||64 reviews|
|401||Beach||Bedford Beach||Set amid wooded tent & RV campsites, this beach offers swimming, fishing & lifeguards on duty.||Hartland||NY||14094||43.23||-78.63||43.232557-78.627531||5.00||2 reviews|
|396||Beach||Beaver Island Beach||Grand Island||NY||14072||42.96||-78.95||42.959260-78.949153||4.40||90 reviews|
|390||Beach||Olcott Beach||Burt||NY||14028||43.34||-78.71||43.339365-78.713672||Ontario St||4.50||172 reviews|
|391||Beach||Olcott Beach||Burt||NY||14028||43.34||-78.72||43.339066-78.720990||Beach St||4.50||164 reviews|
|403||Swimming lake||Tuscarora Beach||Wilson||NY||14172||846X+RG Wilson, New York||43.31||-78.85||43.312113-78.851240||3565 W Lake Rd||4.30||144 reviews|
|404||Swimming lake||Hopkins Beach||Wilson||NY||14172||8438+JJ Wilson, New York||43.30||-78.88||43.304032-78.883393||2800-2984, NY-18|
|7,143||beach||Fort Niagara Beach||14174||43.27||-79.04||43.267832-79.037547|
|405||Beach pavillion||Fort Niagara State Park Beach||Youngstown||NY||14174||7W7V+XF Youngstown, New York||43.26||-79.06||43.264883-79.056330||4.70||108 reviews|
|Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
Weather at West Seneca beaches can be rather unpredictible, so it is necessary for you to plan your outing accordingly.
The majority of beaches in West Seneca, NY are open for everyone but many are private beaches. Be sure to check their website to see if it’s possible to go to the beach without any restrictions. Quite often, beaches may only stay open for specific months of the calendar year or for specific times of the day.
West Seneca, NY Beach Rules
Whenever you visit beaches in West Seneca, there are always rules that you should follow. Just about all beaches will post the following laws:
- Don’t go beyond the swim region.
- Always listen to the lifeguard on duty. If they tell you to stop doing something, then you have to do it.
- You should always be aware that you’re entering the water at your own risk, regardless if there’s a lifeguard at attention.
- Don’t forget, if you bring an object to the beach, you’re expected to pick up after yourself.
- Do not bring alcohol to the beach.
- Only visit the beach during open hours.
West Seneca Beach Tips
- Get there early. It can be challenging to find parking at many West Seneca beaches. Arriving as early as possible can ensure that you locate a good spot to park your car and a fantastic spot on the beach.
- Alcohol. You are not permitted to consume alcohol at some West Seneca beaches. Do your research before taking any alcohol.
- Don’t swim beyond the designated swim region. If there’s a ropped off swim space it is probably dangerous to venture beyond the area. The area may have dangerous objects under the surface, be assigned to boaters, or is unsupervised by lifeguards.
- Don’t forget the towels. Don’t forget to pack plenty of clean towels prior to heading off to the beach. Try to pack at least 2 dry towels for each person – one for drying off and the other as a blanket.
- Is there a lifeguard on duty? Many sizeable West Seneca beaches will have a lifeguard on duty, however you should never count on a lifeguard being at the beach. On your way to the beach, search for beach warning signs. Sometimes they display lifeguard patrol hours.
- Get a shady spot. If you know that locating a shady area may be hard to locate, or if you know that there likely will not be many shady spots at the beach, pack your own! Use a beach umbrella, shaded beach tent, or some sort of equipment that blocks sunlight. Be sure that you use something that provides great ventilation.
- Rip tides. Rip tides are not on your mind if you want to go to a beach on a lake or river, however rip tides deserve a lot of attention go to beach on the ocean or an area which sees rip tides. Learn the indicators and learn what to do if you’re caught in one.
- Watch out for bugs. If you plan on going to the beach early in the day or late in the day, you will find mosquitos, biting flies, beach hoppers and other annoying insects may ruin your beach experience.