You will find many excellent reasons to locate a beach in West Albany, NY. Spending time in the sun, enjoying the water, and creating memories with your friends and family to name a few.
Locating a beautiful swimming beach in West Albany with lots of room for beach activities is fairly straightforward. If you could use some guidance with finding a beach near your location, then locate a beach with our collection. Begin, by entering your zip code using the following search box below.
West Albany Beaches
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||Street Address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||external_url||Details|
|5,330||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||Lake Garfield Beach||Monterey||MA||01245||https://montereyma.gov||(413) 528-3831||42.19||-73.21||42.189936-73.209423||78 Tyringham Rd||4.30||36 reviews|
|5,328||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||Sandy Beach at Laurel Lake||Lee||MA||01238||https://lee.ma.us||42.32||-73.27||42.322012-73.266565||4.50||40 reviews|
|5,329||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Park||Lenox Town Beach||Lee||MA||01238||8PGP+RQ Lee, Massachusetts||(413) 637-5530||42.33||-73.26||42.327071-73.263083||US-20||4.50||59 reviews||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM|
|5,335||Park||Beachwood Beach||Stockbridge||MA||01262||8MGJ+F8 Stockbridge, Massachuset||42.33||-73.32||42.326231-73.319186|
|5,336||Public beach||BSO Beach||West Stockbridge||MA||01266||8MVP+28 West Stockbridge, Massac||42.34||-73.31||42.342602-73.314166||2.70||3 reviews|
|5,325||Beach pavillion||Onota Lake beach||Pittsfield||MA||01201||FP9F+WF Pittsfield, Massachusett||42.47||-73.28||42.469753-73.276360||401-487 Lakeway Dr||4.50||60 reviews||6AM–8PM||6AM–8PM||6AM–8PM||6AM–8PM||6AM–8PM||6AM–8PM||6AM–8PM|
|5,324||Beach||Ramsey Beach||Pittsfield||MA||01201||42.47||-73.27||42.474061-73.273219||1.80||5 reviews|
|5,326||Park||Richmond Town Beach||Pittsfield||MA||01201||CM9C+VF Pittsfield, Massachusett||42.42||-73.33||42.419631-73.328826||Town Beach Rd||4.30||11 reviews|
|300||Swimming lake||Lake Taghkanic Beach||Ancram||NY||12502||37RJ+2C Ancram, New York||42.09||-73.72||42.090043-73.718951||4.70||408 reviews|
|307||Beach||Oakdale Beach||Hudson||NY||12534||https://cityofhudson.org||(518) 828-0017||42.25||-73.78||42.251601-73.779219||53-99 N 6th St||3.90||42 reviews|
|298||Park||Bristol Beach||Undeveloped parkland, a former brickyard, with a landing on the Hudson River for kayaking & fishing.||Saugerties||NY||12477||4359+89 Saugerties, New York||42.11||-73.93||42.108262-73.931573||1148 Main St||4.20||29 reviews|
|293||Park||Hampton Manor Park & Beachouse||Rensselaer||NY||12144||J78F+VR Rensselaer, New York||(518) 477-4194||42.62||-73.73||42.617139-73.725460||Lake Shore Dr||4.10||71 reviews||8AM–6PM||8AM–6PM||8AM–6PM||8AM–6PM||8AM–6PM||8AM–6PM||8AM–6PM|
|289||Beach pavillion||Kensington beach||Clifton Park||NY||12065||R7J5+MR Crescent, New York||42.83||-73.74||42.831836-73.740505||4 Kensington Ct|
|340||Park||Schuylerville Beach||Schuylerville||NY||12871||3CXF+GH Schuylerville, New York||Add place's phone number||43.10||-73.58||43.098847-73.576004||3 Ferry St||4.30||16 reviews||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours|
|338||Park||Regatta's beach||Saratoga Springs||NY||12866||375G+GQ Saratoga Springs, New Yo||43.06||-73.72||43.058867-73.723122||2 Doggett Coat Pl|
|321||Beach||Bradley Beach||Fort Edward||NY||12828||https://villageoffortedward.com||(518) 747-4023||43.27||-73.59||43.266915-73.590964||Bradley Ave||3.60||14 reviews|
|288||Tourist attraction||Broadalbin Public Beach||Broadalbin||NY||12025||4R4G+FH Broadalbin, New York||43.11||-74.17||43.106164-74.173575||649 Lakeview Rd|
|292||Park||Mayfield Town Beach||Mayfield||NY||12117||4QQ9+G9 Mayfield, New York||Add place's phone number||43.14||-74.23||43.138840-74.231523||4.20||65 reviews|
|Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
The beach may be temporarily closed because of water quality problems as a result of unexpected events like E. Coli outbreaks, stormfall runoff, or algal blooms. Review the beach’s website before you go to the beach for water quality updates.
Remember that the weather on the beach is very different than what you see in the city. Wind is usually colder and gusty whenever it is coming off the water.
Rules of the Beach
While different beaches in West Albany may have conflicting guidelines for attending the beach, prepare to follow these common rules for every beach in West Albany that you attend:
- Never disobey a request from the lifeguard on duty. If they tell you to stop doing something, then you must follow through.
- Bottles made from glass can easily shatter, so avoid bringing bottles made of glass to beaches.
- Even if the lifeguard is on duty, understand that you are entering the water at risk to yourself.
- Drinking at the beach is not allowed.
- Building a fire may not be allowed on the majority of public beaches in West Albany.
- Only go to the beach during specified hours.
West Albany Beach Tips
- Keep the insects away. If you wish to go to the beach early in the day or late in the day, you will find mosquitos, biting flies, fleas and other annoying bugs could ruin your experience at the beach.
- Avoid the crowds. Beaches in West Albany will get crowded, particularly on weekends in the summer. Try to arrive at the beach before noon if you can.
- Prepare for cold weather. Even if you’re anticipating a hot day at the beach, it is important to know that the weather at the beach can change on a moment’s notice. It’s particularly important if you’re planning on going swimming, so bring enough warm items like sweaters, towels, windbreakers, and socks.
- Grab some shade. If you think that locating a shady spot will be hard to locate, or if you suspect that there may not be too many shady areas at the beach, bring your own shade! Use a beach umbrella, pop up tent, or similar equipment that provides shade. Be sure that you bring equipment that has enough airflow.
- Will there be a lifeguard? Most popular West Albany beaches will have a lifeguard supervising, however you shouldn’t count on a lifeguard being at the beach. On your way to the beach, look for lifeguard on duty signs. Sometimes they display lifeguard patrol hours.
- Don’t get a sunburn. The sunscreen you bring should be waterproof if you are planning on getting wet. It should be re-applied each time you dry off to avoid getting a sunburn.
- Pick Up Garbage. Don’t contribute to the problem of litter on the beach. When you bring something to the beach, you must pick up your trash. Make sure that you toss out your garbage in a designated waste or recycling receptacles.