There are many terrific reasons to find a beach in your area. Getting outside in the open, swimming in the water, and spending quality time with your family and friends are some examples.
Finding a beautiful swimming beach in Wallace with lots of room for beach activities is fairly straightforward. If you need some assistance with searching for a beach in your area, then locate a beach with our collection. Begin, by entering a zip code using the following search box below.
Beaches Near Wallace
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||Street Address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||external_url||Details|
|7,173||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||beach||Sylvan Beach||14840||42.46||-77.11||42.464794-77.108304|
|443||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||The Chalet Waterfront||Dundee||NY||14837||42.51||-77.11||42.505848-77.107197||1098-1116 E Lake Rd||5.00||4 reviews|
|444||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||Champlin Beach||Hammondsport||NY||14840||https://townofurbana.com||(607) 569-3743||42.40||-77.21||42.402654-77.214331||NY-54||4.40||196 reviews|
|418||Swimming lake||Sampson State Park Beach||Romulus||NY||14541||P3JM+5X Romulus, New York||42.73||-76.92||42.730386-76.915061||Sampson State Park||5.00||1 review|
|411||Beach||Kayak Launch||Geneva||NY||14456||42.88||-76.96||42.875373-76.963967||37 Lake Front Dr||4.50||89 reviews|
|412||Hiking area||TIMOTHY JENNINGS BEACH||Geneva||NY||14456||V269+JG Geneva, New York||42.86||-76.98||42.861559-76.981201||20 NY-5||5.00||1 review|
|413||Hiking area||Jennings Beach||Geneva||NY||14456||V289+M9 Geneva, New York||(315) 924-1252||42.87||-76.98||42.866681-76.981563||529 Exchange St||5.00||1 review||12–10:40AM||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||10:38AM–12AM|
|410||Beach||Vine Valley Beach||Canandaigua||NY||14424||42.72||-77.33||42.723177-77.327665||E Lake Rd||4.40||71 reviews|
|421||Hiking area||Kiosk, Marble Bench, Stone Beach||Springwater||NY||14560||PC3M+6Q Springwater, New York||42.70||-77.57||42.703083-77.565581||Canadice Lake||4.80||30 reviews|
|417||Park||Perry Public Beach||Perry||NY||14530||PX4H+G4 Perry, New York||https://villageofperry.com||(585) 237-2216||42.71||-78.02||42.706262-78.022161||42 Walker Rd||3.80||121 reviews||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM|
|Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
Remember that the weather on a beach is very different than what you see in the city. Wind is usually stronger and gusty when it’s coming off the water.
If regions around Wallace have seen lots of rainfall, flooding, or thunderstorms lately, it may create dangerous water quality levels. Be sure you check out the beach’s website for details about water quality closings.
Rules of the Beach
When you go to a beach in Wallace, there are always guidelines that you should follow. Nearly all beaches will list the following guidelines.
- Don’t forget, if you bring something with you, you are obligated to clean up after yourself.
- Check online for guidance on fires on the beach as they may be not permitted or you must adhere to strict guidelines.
- Always know that you are swimming at your own risk, even if there is a lifeguard nearby.
- Stay within the specified swimming region.
- Don’t bring alcohol to the beach.
- All container made of glass cannot be brought to the beach.
Wallace Beach Tips
- Bring plenty of towels. Dry towels are important for a great beach experience. when visiting beach on the ocean or an area which experiences rip tides. Pay attention to the warning signs and learn what to do if you’re caught in a rip tide.
- Arrive early. It can be difficult to locate parking at some beaches in Wallace. Arriving early can help you locate a nearby spot to park as well as the perfect spot on the beach.
- Prepare for bugs. If you plan on going to the beach early in the day or late in the day, there’s a good chance that mosquitos, biting flies, fleas and other annoying insects may ruin your beach experience.
- Will there be a lifeguard? Many large beaches in Wallace staff a lifeguard on duty, however do not assume that a lifeguard being there. On your walk to the beach, check to see if there are lifeguard on duty signs. Sometimes they display lifeguard hours.
- Check the bathroom situation. Bathroom details may be the last thing on your mind before you plan out your beach trip. However no one wishes to be stuck in a spot where you have to find a bathroom pronto but there isn’t one open. If you’re unable to find restroom information on the beach’s website, you should assume that a public restroom or facility isn’t available. Try to go to the bathroom prior to heading to the beach.
- Keep items dry. It may be convenient to use a purse, grocery bag, or water-resistant travel bag to stash beach gear like towels, shovels, tents, and lifejackets. However, these bags keep water from leaving, causing mold problems or just keeping beach items from airing out.
- Prepare for cold weather. Even if you’re expecting hot weather at the beach, you should understand that the weather at the beach can change very fast. This is particularly necessary if you are wanting to go for a swim, so pack extra warm clothes such as a jacket, towels, windbreakers, and shirts.