You will find many terrific reasons to find a beach in Union, NY. Spending time in the sun, splashing in the water, and creating memories with your family and friends to name a few.
You can discover several swimming beaches in Union that are are within a quick drive with the assistance of our table of beaches. If you need some help with locating a great beach near you, you can use our list below. Enter the beach name, your city, or a zip code to filter results.
Beaches Near Union
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||Street Address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||external_url||Details|
|358||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach pavillion||BC BEACH||Dryden||NY||13053||FQ5C+GX Dryden, New York||42.46||-76.23||42.458760-76.227552||765 Adams Rd||5.00||13 reviews|
|364||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||State park||Verona Beach State Park||Scenic picnic & camping areas on Oneida Lake, plus trails through secluded wetlands & woodlands.||Verona Beach||NY||13162||57GC+JG Verona Beach, New York||https://parks.ny.gov||(315) 762-4463||43.18||-75.73||43.176532-75.728724||6541 Lakeshore Rd S||4.50||895 reviews||11AM–7PM||11AM–7PM||11AM–7PM||11AM–7PM||11AM–7PM||11AM–7PM||11AM–7PM|
|363||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Park||Green Pond Beach||Tully||NY||13159||QVRC+3Q Tully, New York||42.79||-76.13||42.790182-76.128109||5645 Lake Rd||12–6PM||12–6PM||12–6PM||12–6PM||12–6PM||12–6PM||12–6PM|
|366||Beach pavillion||Sylvan Beach||Blossvale||NY||13308||57XC+JG Blossvale, New York||43.20||-75.73||43.199105-75.728716||905 Park Ave||4.30||41 reviews|
|360||Park||Green Lake Beach||Fayetteville||NY||13066||325P+58 Fayetteville, New York||https://parks.ny.gov||(315) 637-6111||43.06||-75.96||43.057988-75.964221||4.70||510 reviews||6AM–6PM||6AM–6PM||6AM–6PM||6AM–6PM||6AM–6PM||6AM–6PM||6AM–6PM|
|357||Beach||Lakeshore beach||Cicero||NY||13039||43.19||-76.03||43.194306-76.034849||7033 Lakeshore Rd||4.50||13 reviews|
|361||Beach||Stevenson Beach||Backed by sand dunes, this sizable beach is popular for dog walking & its waterfront playground.||Fulton||NY||13069||43.31||-76.43||43.311457-76.425492||4.00||1 review|
|Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
Prior to heading out to a beach in Union, NY or a nearby location, verify online to make sure that the beach is accessible to the general public. Do not be shocked if a beach you want to visit is closed due to the time you get there, being closed on certain days, or the season.
Always look up the Union weather forecast for today before you leave for to the beach. This ensures that you pack the right clothes for the beach and can also known the best time to head home.
Union, NY Beach Rules
While different beaches in Union will use various rules for attending the beach, you should expect to adhere to the following rules for every beach in Union that you attend:
- Do not attempt to go to the beach whenever it’s not open.
- Never disobey an order from the lifeguard on duty. If the lifeguard tell you to stop doing something, then you must do it.
- Do not leave garbage on the beach – Take with you what you pack in.
- Drinking at the beach is not allowed.
- Only swim within the permitted areas for swimming.
- Bottles made from glass can easily shatter, so avoid bringing bottles made of glass to the beach.
Union Beach Tips
- Arrive early. Union beaches will be busy, especially on weekends in the summer. Try to get there before peak time if possible.
- Little ones could need Personal Flotation Devices. Sadly, drowning is always a risk whenever you visit the beach, particularly for kids. That’s the reason that it is essential to be sure you pack a life vest for anyone that require one. This is especially critical if there is not a lifeguard on duty. It’s also important to realize that flotation devices such as arm rings, pool noodles, or beach balls should not be replacements for a well fitted life vest.
- Where are the public bathrooms. Restroom locations are probably the least of your worries before you plan your beach trip. However nobody wishes to be caught in a spot where you gotta go to the bathroom immediately but there isn’t one nearby. If you cannot locate restroom details on the website of the beach, you should assume that a public restroom or porta potty is not available. Try to go to the bathroom before driving to the beach.
- Pick Up Garbage. No one likes to go to a garbage ridden beach. Whenever you bring stuff to the beach, you are required clean up your trash. Be sure to dispose of your trash in a designated waste or recycling can.
- Bring plenty of towels. Fresh towels are a necessity for a great beach experience. Try to bring at a minimum two dry towels for each person – the first for drying off and the second for everything else.
- Bring a mesh bag for your stuff. It’s easy to find a purse, grocery bag, or water-resistant duffle bag to store beach necessities such as beach towels, buckets, flotation devices, and snorkeling gear. But these types of bags trap moisture from escaping, causing mold growth or just keeping beach gear from drying out.
- Bring sunglasses. Too much time in the sun may result in irreparable damage to your vision. Even if there’s clouds in the skyy, white water and sand can redirect light back towards your eyes. Bring good sunglasses that have sps protection and take a hat for more shade.
- Grab some shade. If you know that locating a shady area will be tough, or if you suspect that there may not be too many shady areas around, pack your own! Use a beach umbrella, pop up beach tent, or similar equipment that blocks sunlight. It’s best to bring equipment that has good air-flow.