Heading out to a beach in Troy, NY can be made into a excellent day and has many perks for yourself and your friends. Getting out in the fresh air, enjoying the water, and spending quality time with your friends and family to name a few.
Locating the perfect swimming beach in Troy with lots of area for activities on the beach isn’t too difficult. The following is a collection to help you find a beach near you. Get started, by entering your zip code using the displayed search box below.
Beaches Near Troy
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||Street Address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||external_url||Details|
|5,334||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Playground||OWL Pond Beach||Otis||MA||01253||5WP3+FH Otis, Massachusetts||42.19||-73.10||42.186202-73.096076|
|5,330||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||Lake Garfield Beach||Monterey||MA||01245||https://montereyma.gov||(413) 528-3831||42.19||-73.21||42.189936-73.209423||78 Tyringham Rd||4.30||36 reviews|
|5,327||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Swimming lake||Plunkette lake/beach||Hinsdale||MA||01235||CVF8+XW Hinsdale, Massachusetts||42.42||-73.13||42.424893-73.132632||543 Longview Ave||4.00||4 reviews|
|5,328||Beach||Sandy Beach at Laurel Lake||Lee||MA||01238||https://lee.ma.us||42.32||-73.27||42.322012-73.266565||4.50||40 reviews|
|5,329||Park||Lenox Town Beach||Lee||MA||01238||8PGP+RQ Lee, Massachusetts||(413) 637-5530||42.33||-73.26||42.327071-73.263083||US-20||4.50||59 reviews||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM|
|5,335||Park||Beachwood Beach||Stockbridge||MA||01262||8MGJ+F8 Stockbridge, Massachuset||42.33||-73.32||42.326231-73.319186|
|5,336||Public beach||BSO Beach||West Stockbridge||MA||01266||8MVP+28 West Stockbridge, Massac||42.34||-73.31||42.342602-73.314166||2.70||3 reviews|
|5,325||Beach pavillion||Onota Lake beach||Pittsfield||MA||01201||FP9F+WF Pittsfield, Massachusett||42.47||-73.28||42.469753-73.276360||401-487 Lakeway Dr||4.50||60 reviews||6AM–8PM||6AM–8PM||6AM–8PM||6AM–8PM||6AM–8PM||6AM–8PM||6AM–8PM|
|5,324||Beach||Ramsey Beach||Pittsfield||MA||01201||42.47||-73.27||42.474061-73.273219||1.80||5 reviews|
|5,326||Park||Richmond Town Beach||Pittsfield||MA||01201||CM9C+VF Pittsfield, Massachusett||42.42||-73.33||42.419631-73.328826||Town Beach Rd||4.30||11 reviews|
|5,332||Park||Windsor Beach||North Adams||MA||01247||MWP4+F6 North Adams, Massachuset||42.69||-73.09||42.686181-73.094393||Windsor Lake Rd||4.40||18 reviews|
|307||Beach||Oakdale Beach||Hudson||NY||12534||https://cityofhudson.org||(518) 828-0017||42.25||-73.78||42.251601-73.779219||53-99 N 6th St||3.90||42 reviews|
|293||Park||Hampton Manor Park & Beachouse||Rensselaer||NY||12144||J78F+VR Rensselaer, New York||(518) 477-4194||42.62||-73.73||42.617139-73.725460||Lake Shore Dr||4.10||71 reviews||8AM–6PM||8AM–6PM||8AM–6PM||8AM–6PM||8AM–6PM||8AM–6PM||8AM–6PM|
|289||Beach pavillion||Kensington beach||Clifton Park||NY||12065||R7J5+MR Crescent, New York||42.83||-73.74||42.831836-73.740505||4 Kensington Ct|
|340||Park||Schuylerville Beach||Schuylerville||NY||12871||3CXF+GH Schuylerville, New York||Add place's phone number||43.10||-73.58||43.098847-73.576004||3 Ferry St||4.30||16 reviews||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours|
|338||Park||Regatta's beach||Saratoga Springs||NY||12866||375G+GQ Saratoga Springs, New Yo||43.06||-73.72||43.058867-73.723122||2 Doggett Coat Pl|
|321||Beach||Bradley Beach||Fort Edward||NY||12828||https://villageoffortedward.com||(518) 747-4023||43.27||-73.59||43.266915-73.590964||Bradley Ave||3.60||14 reviews|
|313||Scenic spot||Sandbar Beach||South Glens Falls||NY||12803||79R5+7G South Glens Falls, New Y||(518) 792-9387||43.29||-73.64||43.290718-73.641144||1 Beach Rd||4.70||10 reviews||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM|
|312||Scenic spot||Sandbar Beach||South Glens Falls||NY||12803||79R4+2W South Glens Falls, New Y||(518) 792-9387||43.29||-73.64||43.290077-73.642731||1 Beach Rd||4.70||9 reviews||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM|
|311||Beach||Haviland Cove Beach||Sandy beach park on the Hudson River offering a seasonal swimming area & picnic tables.||Glens Falls||NY||12801||43.29||-73.65||43.291892-73.652081||3.90||21 reviews|
|330||Beach||Wayside Beach||Lake Luzerne||NY||12846||https://townoflakeluzerne.com||(518) 696-2711||43.32||-73.84||43.322167-73.837530||268 Lake Ave||4.40||123 reviews|
|288||Tourist attraction||Broadalbin Public Beach||Broadalbin||NY||12025||4R4G+FH Broadalbin, New York||43.11||-74.17||43.106164-74.173575||649 Lakeview Rd|
|292||Park||Mayfield Town Beach||Mayfield||NY||12117||4QQ9+G9 Mayfield, New York||Add place's phone number||43.14||-74.23||43.138840-74.231523||4.20||65 reviews|
|Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
Prior to heading out to a beach in Troy, NY or the surrounding location, check on the beach’s website to make sure that the beach is accessible to the general public. You shouldn’t be surprised if the beach you plan to visit is not open because of the time you get there, day of the week, or the season.
Beaches may be temporarily shut down due to water quality concerns as a result of unexpected events like elevated bacteria levels, pollution, or flooding. Check the website of the beach before going to the beach for water quality concerns.
Troy, NY Beach Guidelines
While each beach in Troy will have various guidelines for using the beach, you should expect to abide to the following rules for every beach in Troy that you attend:
- Always listen to the lifeguard on duty. If they tell you to do something, then you have to do it.
- You should always know that you are swimming at your own risk, even if there’s a lifeguard at attention.
- Don’t consume alcohol at the beach.
- Don’t forget, if you take something to the beach, you are required to pick up after yourself.
- Only visit the beach during open hours.
- Look for signs for guidance on beach fires because they could be illegal or you have to adhere to specific guidelines.
Troy Beach Travel Tips
- Get out the sun. If you suspect that locating a shady area could be tough, or if you suspect that there may not be many shady spots around, bring your own! Bring a beach umbrella, shaded beach tent, or similar equipment that blocks sunlight. It’s best to bring equipment that provides enough airflow.
- Don’t swim beyond the roped off swimming region. If there is a specified swim space it is probably dangerous to swim outside of the region. There could be dangerous objects under the surface, be frequented by watercraft, or is unmonitored by lifeguards.
- Bugs like the beach too. If you plan on going to the beach early in the day or late in the day, you will find mosquitos, biting flies, beach hoppers and other nuisance insects may cause an issue.
- Avoid crowded times. Getting to the beach when it opens is the best way of avoiding crowds.
- Where are the public bathrooms. Bathroom information may be the least of your worries when you plan your beach trip. But you don’t want to be stuck in a situation when you gotta go to the bathroom soon but you can’t find one available. If you cannot find restroom details on the beach’s website, you can assume that a public restroom or porta potty is not open. Make sure that you go to the restroom before leaving for the beach.
- Bring plenty of towels. Beach towels are necessary for a fun time at the beach. This is even more important if you’re bringing young kids with you or if you are planning on going for a swim.
- Sunscreen is extremely important. Even when it isn’t sunny, you can get a sunburn while at the beach. Remember to pack enough sunscreen for everyone.