There are many good reasons to go to a a beach in South Troy, NY. Whether you plan to go splashing in the waves, grilling on the beach, throwing the frisbee, having a picnic, going on walks, or simply getting a tan, beaches are a source to many different exciting activities.
You can discover several swimming beaches in South Troy that are fairly close to you with the help of our table of beaches. Below is a collection to help you locate a beach close to South Troy. Search for the beach name, your city, or a zip code to find beaches.
Beaches Near South Troy
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||Street Address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||external_url||Details|
|5,334||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Playground||OWL Pond Beach||Otis||MA||01253||5WP3+FH Otis, Massachusetts||42.19||-73.10||42.186202-73.096076|
|5,330||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||Lake Garfield Beach||Monterey||MA||01245||https://montereyma.gov||(413) 528-3831||42.19||-73.21||42.189936-73.209423||78 Tyringham Rd||4.30||36 reviews|
|5,327||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Swimming lake||Plunkette lake/beach||Hinsdale||MA||01235||CVF8+XW Hinsdale, Massachusetts||42.42||-73.13||42.424893-73.132632||543 Longview Ave||4.00||4 reviews|
|5,328||Beach||Sandy Beach at Laurel Lake||Lee||MA||01238||https://lee.ma.us||42.32||-73.27||42.322012-73.266565||4.50||40 reviews|
|5,329||Park||Lenox Town Beach||Lee||MA||01238||8PGP+RQ Lee, Massachusetts||(413) 637-5530||42.33||-73.26||42.327071-73.263083||US-20||4.50||59 reviews||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM|
|5,335||Park||Beachwood Beach||Stockbridge||MA||01262||8MGJ+F8 Stockbridge, Massachuset||42.33||-73.32||42.326231-73.319186|
|5,336||Public beach||BSO Beach||West Stockbridge||MA||01266||8MVP+28 West Stockbridge, Massac||42.34||-73.31||42.342602-73.314166||2.70||3 reviews|
|5,325||Beach pavillion||Onota Lake beach||Pittsfield||MA||01201||FP9F+WF Pittsfield, Massachusett||42.47||-73.28||42.469753-73.276360||401-487 Lakeway Dr||4.50||60 reviews||6AM–8PM||6AM–8PM||6AM–8PM||6AM–8PM||6AM–8PM||6AM–8PM||6AM–8PM|
|5,324||Beach||Ramsey Beach||Pittsfield||MA||01201||42.47||-73.27||42.474061-73.273219||1.80||5 reviews|
|5,326||Park||Richmond Town Beach||Pittsfield||MA||01201||CM9C+VF Pittsfield, Massachusett||42.42||-73.33||42.419631-73.328826||Town Beach Rd||4.30||11 reviews|
|5,332||Park||Windsor Beach||North Adams||MA||01247||MWP4+F6 North Adams, Massachuset||42.69||-73.09||42.686181-73.094393||Windsor Lake Rd||4.40||18 reviews|
|307||Beach||Oakdale Beach||Hudson||NY||12534||https://cityofhudson.org||(518) 828-0017||42.25||-73.78||42.251601-73.779219||53-99 N 6th St||3.90||42 reviews|
|298||Park||Bristol Beach||Undeveloped parkland, a former brickyard, with a landing on the Hudson River for kayaking & fishing.||Saugerties||NY||12477||4359+89 Saugerties, New York||42.11||-73.93||42.108262-73.931573||1148 Main St||4.20||29 reviews|
|293||Park||Hampton Manor Park & Beachouse||Rensselaer||NY||12144||J78F+VR Rensselaer, New York||(518) 477-4194||42.62||-73.73||42.617139-73.725460||Lake Shore Dr||4.10||71 reviews||8AM–6PM||8AM–6PM||8AM–6PM||8AM–6PM||8AM–6PM||8AM–6PM||8AM–6PM|
|289||Beach pavillion||Kensington beach||Clifton Park||NY||12065||R7J5+MR Crescent, New York||42.83||-73.74||42.831836-73.740505||4 Kensington Ct|
|340||Park||Schuylerville Beach||Schuylerville||NY||12871||3CXF+GH Schuylerville, New York||Add place's phone number||43.10||-73.58||43.098847-73.576004||3 Ferry St||4.30||16 reviews||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours|
|338||Park||Regatta's beach||Saratoga Springs||NY||12866||375G+GQ Saratoga Springs, New Yo||43.06||-73.72||43.058867-73.723122||2 Doggett Coat Pl|
|321||Beach||Bradley Beach||Fort Edward||NY||12828||https://villageoffortedward.com||(518) 747-4023||43.27||-73.59||43.266915-73.590964||Bradley Ave||3.60||14 reviews|
|313||Scenic spot||Sandbar Beach||South Glens Falls||NY||12803||79R5+7G South Glens Falls, New Y||(518) 792-9387||43.29||-73.64||43.290718-73.641144||1 Beach Rd||4.70||10 reviews||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM|
|312||Scenic spot||Sandbar Beach||South Glens Falls||NY||12803||79R4+2W South Glens Falls, New Y||(518) 792-9387||43.29||-73.64||43.290077-73.642731||1 Beach Rd||4.70||9 reviews||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM|
|311||Beach||Haviland Cove Beach||Sandy beach park on the Hudson River offering a seasonal swimming area & picnic tables.||Glens Falls||NY||12801||43.29||-73.65||43.291892-73.652081||3.90||21 reviews|
|288||Tourist attraction||Broadalbin Public Beach||Broadalbin||NY||12025||4R4G+FH Broadalbin, New York||43.11||-74.17||43.106164-74.173575||649 Lakeview Rd|
|292||Park||Mayfield Town Beach||Mayfield||NY||12117||4QQ9+G9 Mayfield, New York||Add place's phone number||43.14||-74.23||43.138840-74.231523||4.20||65 reviews|
|Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
Before going to a beach in South Troy, NY or a nearby place, verify online to be sure that the beach is accessible to the general public. Don’t be surprised if the beach you plan to visit is not open due to their daily hours, being closed on certain days, or seasonality.
Remember to check the South Troy weather forecast for today before you head off to the beach. Checking the weather ensures that you bring the proper layers for the beach and can also known when you need to leave.
South Troy, NY Beach Rules
While different beaches in South Troy will have conflicting guidelines on how to attend the beach, you should expect to follow these common rules for every beach in South Troy that you attend:
- Never disobey a request from the lifeguard on duty. If they tell you to do something, then you must do it.
- Always assume you are entering the water at your own risk, even if there is a lifeguard nearby.
- Remember, if you take an object to the beach, you are required to clean up after yourself.
- Just about all South Troy beaches have curfews with the exception for certain holidays.
- Bottles made from glass can easily break, so don’t bring glass bottles to beaches.
- Do not drink alcohol at the beach.
South Troy Beach Travel Tips
- Watch out for insects. If you plan on going to the beach early in the day or late in the day, you’ll find mosquitos, sand flies, beach hoppers and other nuisance bugs could ruin your beach experience.
- Prepare for cold weather. Even if you’re anticipating a hot day at the beach, you should know that the temperature in South Troy can change on a dime. It is especially important if you’re wanting to go in the water, so bring plenty of warm clothes such as sweaters, blankets, pants, and shoes.
- Get there early. Arriving at the beach early is the best way of getting the perfect spot on the beach.
- Find some shade. If you know that finding a shady spot could be difficult, or if you think that there may not be too many shady areas available, pack your own! Bring a beach umbrella, pop up tent, or some sort of equipment that provides shade. It’s best to use something that has good airflow.
- Don’t swim beyond the roped off swimming area. If there’s a specified swim space it is likely not safe to swim outside of the space. The area may have sharp objects under the water, be assigned to boaters, or is unsupervised by lifeguards.
- Don’t Litter. Don’t be a part of the problem of litter on the beach. When you bring things to the beach, you are required clean up collect your something. Be sure that you throw away your garbage in a designated waste or recycling receptacles.
- Research the bathroom situation. Restroom details may be the last thing on your mind before you plan your beach trip. But no one wants to be stuck in a situation where you gotta find a restroom fast but you can’t find one nearby. If you’re unable to find restroom details on the website of the beach, then you can assume that a public bathroom or facility is not available. Make sure that you use the bathroom prior to leaving for the beach.