Heading out to a beach in North Tonawanda, NY can turn into a excellent adventure and has plenty of benefits for you and your family. Regardless of the activity – splashing in the waves, grilling on the beach, throwing the frisbee, having a picnic, going on walks, or simply catching some rays, beaches are a source to a wide range of fun activities.
Finding a great swimming beach in North Tonawanda with lots of area for beach activities is not hard. The following is a collection to help you search for a beach close to North Tonawanda. Get started, by entering your zip code using the following box below.
North Tonawanda Beaches
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||Street Address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||external_url||Details|
|409||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||State park||Woodlawn Beach State Park||Scenic state park for wildlife viewing, beach volleyball, nature trails & sunsets over the lake.||Blasdell||NY||14219||Q4QX+M6 Blasdell, New York||https://soleatwoodlawnbeach.com||(716) 824-3500||42.79||-78.85||42.789146-78.851962||3580 Lake Shore Rd||4.20||1,286 reviews||8AM–9PM||8AM–9PM||8AM–9PM||8AM–9PM||8AM–9PM||8AM–9PM||8AM–9PM|
|397||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||Hamburg Beach/ Town Park||Hamburg||NY||14075||https://hamburg-youth-rec-seniors.com||(716) 648-1817||42.76||-78.88||42.764927-78.876998||4420 Lake Shore Rd||4.40||371 reviews|
|398||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||Hamburg Beach||Hamburg||NY||14075||https://facebook.com||(716) 627-2855||42.76||-78.88||42.763943-78.878574||4.50||210 reviews|
|7,130||beach||Lake Erie Beach||14006||42.62||-79.07||42.624226-79.066983||https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Erie_Beach,_New_York|
|406||Beach||Gallagher Beach||Buffalo||NY||14203||42.84||-78.86||42.842007-78.859585||4.50||62 reviews|
|399||Beach pavillion||Sunset Beach||Irving||NY||14081||HV76+XV Irving, New York||https://sunsetbayusa.com||(716) 934-9953||42.56||-79.14||42.564911-79.137661||1028 S Shore Dr||4.20||41 reviews|
|400||Park||Seneca Nation Beach||Irving||NY||14081||HVC9+WJ Irving, New York||42.57||-79.13||42.572361-79.130992||Nation Beach Rd||5.00||3 reviews||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7:30AM–9PM||7AM–8PM|
|385||Beach||Evans Beach||Lake Erie Beach||NY||14006||42.64||-79.07||42.641726-79.067539||3.80||5 reviews|
|7,134||Beach||Millers Beach||New York 14081||NJ||14081||42.58||-79.13||42.581170-79.133373||5.00||3 reviews|
|389||Beach||Point Breeze Beach||Lake Erie Beach||NY||14006||42.63||-79.09||42.630614-79.085872||5.00||2 reviews|
|386||Park||Bennett Beach||Angola||NY||14006||MW5R+Q6 Angola, New York||https://erie.gov||(716) 947-5660||42.66||-79.06||42.659492-79.059398||8276 Lake Shore Rd||4.30||276 reviews||10AM–7:30PM||10AM–7:30PM||10AM–7:30PM||10AM–7:30PM||10AM–7:30PM||10AM–7:30PM||10AM–7:30PM|
|7,135||Beach||Wide Beach||New York 14081||NY||14081||42.59||-79.13||42.587836-79.131151||3.90||7 reviews|
|387||Park||Lake Erie Beach Park||Angola||NY||14006||JWG4+46 Angola, New York||https://townofevans.org||(716) 549-0970||42.63||-79.09||42.625305-79.094419||9568 Lake Shore Rd||4.40||401 reviews||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM||8AM–10PM|
|388||Beach||Buffalo Municipal Bathing Beach||Angola on the Lake||NY||14006||42.66||-79.06||42.659225-79.063094||5.00||6 reviews|
|392||Park||Erie County Wendt Beach Park||Tranquil beach for swimming, wind surfing, trout fishing, wildlife sightings & Lake Erie sunsets.||Derby||NY||14047||MXG2+RF Derby, New York||https://erie.gov||(716) 947-5660||42.68||-79.05||42.677121-79.048874||Lake Shore Rd||4.20||204 reviews||10AM–7PM||10AM–7PM||10AM–7PM||10AM–7PM||10AM–7PM||10AM–7PM||10AM–7PM|
|407||Nature preserve||Times Beach Nature Preserve||Buffalo||NY||14203||V4F8+RC Buffalo, New York||https://erie.gov||42.87||-78.88||42.874620-78.883985||11 Fuhrmann Boulevard||4.50||4 reviews|
|402||Rest stop||Eagle Bay beach||Silver Creek||NY||14136||GQPG+8J Silver Creek, New York||42.54||-79.22||42.535784-79.223497||4.40||19 reviews|
|408||Public beach||Puerto Vallarta /Old Town/Romantic Zone Studio||Buffalo||NY||14209||W45H+JX Buffalo, New York||https://pvrstudio.com||(716) 881-1800||42.91||-78.87||42.909093-78.870115||83 Bryant St #7c||3.50||2 reviews|
|7,190||beach||Fort Erie Beach||00002||42.89||-78.93||42.886093-78.931584|
|7,131||Beach||Wright Park Beach||This sandy lakeside beach offers sunset views & picnic areas on grassy areas under shade trees.||New York 14048||NJ||14048||42.50||-79.32||42.497835-79.320599||4.90||16 reviews|
|395||Swimming lake||Dunkirk Beach||Dunkirk||NY||14048||FMRC+52 Dunkirk, New York||42.49||-79.33||42.490378-79.329975||19-11 Lake Front Blvd||4.30||54 reviews|
|394||Park||Cedar Beach||Dunkirk||NY||14048||FMR2+H5 Dunkirk, New York||42.49||-79.35||42.491499-79.349572||3.00||5 reviews|
|393||Beach||Dunkirk Beach||Dunkirk||NY||14048||42.49||-79.35||42.491446-79.351155||4.70||18 reviews|
|7,132||Beach||Point Gratiot Beach||Park on Lake Erie featuring a sandy beach, picnic facilities, a playground & restrooms.||New York 14048||NY||14048||42.49||-79.36||42.489502-79.358100||4.60||64 reviews|
|401||Beach||Bedford Beach||Set amid wooded tent & RV campsites, this beach offers swimming, fishing & lifeguards on duty.||Hartland||NY||14094||43.23||-78.63||43.232557-78.627531||5.00||2 reviews|
|396||Beach||Beaver Island Beach||Grand Island||NY||14072||42.96||-78.95||42.959260-78.949153||4.40||90 reviews|
|390||Beach||Olcott Beach||Burt||NY||14028||43.34||-78.71||43.339365-78.713672||Ontario St||4.50||172 reviews|
|391||Beach||Olcott Beach||Burt||NY||14028||43.34||-78.72||43.339066-78.720990||Beach St||4.50||164 reviews|
|403||Swimming lake||Tuscarora Beach||Wilson||NY||14172||846X+RG Wilson, New York||43.31||-78.85||43.312113-78.851240||3565 W Lake Rd||4.30||144 reviews|
|404||Swimming lake||Hopkins Beach||Wilson||NY||14172||8438+JJ Wilson, New York||43.30||-78.88||43.304032-78.883393||2800-2984, NY-18|
|7,143||beach||Fort Niagara Beach||14174||43.27||-79.04||43.267832-79.037547|
|405||Beach pavillion||Fort Niagara State Park Beach||Youngstown||NY||14174||7W7V+XF Youngstown, New York||43.26||-79.06||43.264883-79.056330||4.70||108 reviews|
|Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
If areas around North Tonawanda have experienced an excessive amount of rain, flooding, or thunderstorms lately, it may hurt water quality levels. Be sure to visit the website of the beach for information about water quality alerts.
Remember that the weather on a beach is very different than in the city. Wind can be stronger and gusty when it’s blowing onto a beach.
Rules of the Beach
When you go to beaches in North Tonawanda, there are always guidelines that you must follow. Just about every beach will ask you to follow these rules.
- Only visit the beach during open hours.
- Even if the lifeguard is at attention, know that you are entering the water at risk to yourself.
- Any glass containers are prohibited on beaches.
- Look for signs for guidance on fires on the beach as they may be illegal or you have to adhere to strict fire rules.
- Never go outside of the swim area.
- Always listen to the lifeguard on duty. If the lifeguard ask you to do something, then you must do it.
North Tonawanda Beach Travel Tips
- Remember the towels. Don’t forget to take many beach towels prior to going to the beach. This is even more important if you’re taking little kids with you or if you’re planning on going for a swim.
- Don’t swim beyond the designated swimming area. If there is a specified swimming area it is probably unsafe to venture outside of the area. There could be hazardous objects under the surface, be frequented by watercraft, or is not monitored by a lifeguard.
- Know if there are porta-potties. Bathroom locations could be the last thing on your mind before you plan out your beach visit. But nobody wishes to be stuck in a spot where you have to go to the bathroom fast but there isn’t one in sight. If you’re unable to find bathroom details on the website of the beach, then you should assume that a public bathroom or porta potty isn’t open. Try to go to the restroom before leaving for the beach.
- Bring the proper sunscreen. Nothing is worse than a sun burn, so remember the sunscreen. Ask a friend to apply sunscreen with the hard to reach places.
- Never Litter. Don’t contribute to the issue of litter on the beach. When you bring things to the beach, you are expected pick up collect your something. Make sure to toss out your garbage in a designated trash or recycling can.
- Find a shady area. If you suspect that locating a shady area could be tough, or if you think that there may not be too many shady spots available, pack your own! Use a beach umbrella, shaded tent, or similar equipment that blocks sunlight. It’s best to use equipment that provides great ventilation.
- Avoid the crowds. Beaches in North Tonawanda will get crowded, especially during weekends in the summer. Try to arrive at the beach before peak time if possible.