There are a lot of great reasons to locate a beach in Clifton Park Center, NY. Getting outside in the fresh air, swimming in the water, and spending quality time with your friends and family are some examples.
Locating the perfect swimming beach in Clifton Park Center with lots of space for activities on the beach is not too difficult. If you could use some assistance with finding a great beach in your area, then find one with our table below. Begin, by entering your zip code using the following search box above the table.
Beaches Near Clifton Park Center
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||Street Address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||external_url||Details|
|5,328||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||Sandy Beach at Laurel Lake||Lee||MA||01238||https://lee.ma.us||42.32||-73.27||42.322012-73.266565||4.50||40 reviews|
|5,329||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Park||Lenox Town Beach||Lee||MA||01238||8PGP+RQ Lee, Massachusetts||(413) 637-5530||42.33||-73.26||42.327071-73.263083||US-20||4.50||59 reviews||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM||8AM–8PM|
|5,335||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Park||Beachwood Beach||Stockbridge||MA||01262||8MGJ+F8 Stockbridge, Massachuset||42.33||-73.32||42.326231-73.319186|
|5,336||Public beach||BSO Beach||West Stockbridge||MA||01266||8MVP+28 West Stockbridge, Massac||42.34||-73.31||42.342602-73.314166||2.70||3 reviews|
|5,325||Beach pavillion||Onota Lake beach||Pittsfield||MA||01201||FP9F+WF Pittsfield, Massachusett||42.47||-73.28||42.469753-73.276360||401-487 Lakeway Dr||4.50||60 reviews||6AM–8PM||6AM–8PM||6AM–8PM||6AM–8PM||6AM–8PM||6AM–8PM||6AM–8PM|
|5,324||Beach||Ramsey Beach||Pittsfield||MA||01201||42.47||-73.27||42.474061-73.273219||1.80||5 reviews|
|5,326||Park||Richmond Town Beach||Pittsfield||MA||01201||CM9C+VF Pittsfield, Massachusett||42.42||-73.33||42.419631-73.328826||Town Beach Rd||4.30||11 reviews|
|293||Park||Hampton Manor Park & Beachouse||Rensselaer||NY||12144||J78F+VR Rensselaer, New York||(518) 477-4194||42.62||-73.73||42.617139-73.725460||Lake Shore Dr||4.10||71 reviews||8AM–6PM||8AM–6PM||8AM–6PM||8AM–6PM||8AM–6PM||8AM–6PM||8AM–6PM|
|289||Beach pavillion||Kensington beach||Clifton Park||NY||12065||R7J5+MR Crescent, New York||42.83||-73.74||42.831836-73.740505||4 Kensington Ct|
|340||Park||Schuylerville Beach||Schuylerville||NY||12871||3CXF+GH Schuylerville, New York||Add place's phone number||43.10||-73.58||43.098847-73.576004||3 Ferry St||4.30||16 reviews||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours|
|338||Park||Regatta's beach||Saratoga Springs||NY||12866||375G+GQ Saratoga Springs, New Yo||43.06||-73.72||43.058867-73.723122||2 Doggett Coat Pl|
|321||Beach||Bradley Beach||Fort Edward||NY||12828||https://villageoffortedward.com||(518) 747-4023||43.27||-73.59||43.266915-73.590964||Bradley Ave||3.60||14 reviews|
|313||Scenic spot||Sandbar Beach||South Glens Falls||NY||12803||79R5+7G South Glens Falls, New Y||(518) 792-9387||43.29||-73.64||43.290718-73.641144||1 Beach Rd||4.70||10 reviews||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM|
|312||Scenic spot||Sandbar Beach||South Glens Falls||NY||12803||79R4+2W South Glens Falls, New Y||(518) 792-9387||43.29||-73.64||43.290077-73.642731||1 Beach Rd||4.70||9 reviews||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM||9AM–7PM|
|311||Beach||Haviland Cove Beach||Sandy beach park on the Hudson River offering a seasonal swimming area & picnic tables.||Glens Falls||NY||12801||43.29||-73.65||43.291892-73.652081||3.90||21 reviews|
|326||Beach||Usher's Park Beach||Lake George||NY||12845||43.42||-73.70||43.419619-73.698709||4.00||6 reviews|
|328||Park||Lake George Beach||Quaint public beach with swimming, lifeguards & picnicking, plus showers, a bath house & restrooms.||Lake George||NY||12845||C78W+XG Lake George, New York||https://lakegeorge.com||(518) 668-3352||43.42||-73.70||43.417411-73.703665||139 Beach Rd||4.60||1,182 reviews||10AM–6PM||10AM–6PM||10AM–6PM||10AM–6PM||10AM–6PM||10AM–6PM||10AM–6PM|
|324||Beach||Million Dollar Beach||Golden sandy 1,700-foot beach with a swimming area, lifeguards, restrooms, showers & parking lot.||Lake George||NY||12845||43.42||-73.70||43.417753-73.703387||4.30||504 reviews|
|327||Dog park||Lake George Dog Beach||Lake George||NY||12845||C79V+M3 Lake George, New York||https://lakegeorge.com||(518) 668-5771||43.42||-73.71||43.419230-73.707309||4.20||62 reviews||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM|
|325||Beach||Shepard's Park Beach||Small beach with lifeguards & a fishing dock, part of an adjacent park with play areas & events.||Lake George||NY||12845||43.43||-73.71||43.425092-73.711697||4.30||10 reviews|
|329||Beach||Shepard Park Beach||Lake George||NY||12845||43.43||-73.71||43.425344-73.711599||4.40||48 reviews|
|330||Beach||Wayside Beach||Lake Luzerne||NY||12846||https://townoflakeluzerne.com||(518) 696-2711||43.32||-73.84||43.322167-73.837530||268 Lake Ave||4.40||123 reviews|
|288||Tourist attraction||Broadalbin Public Beach||Broadalbin||NY||12025||4R4G+FH Broadalbin, New York||43.11||-74.17||43.106164-74.173575||649 Lakeview Rd|
|292||Park||Mayfield Town Beach||Mayfield||NY||12117||4QQ9+G9 Mayfield, New York||Add place's phone number||43.14||-74.23||43.138840-74.231523||4.20||65 reviews|
|Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
The majority of beaches in Clifton Park Center, NY are open to the public but many are closed to the public. Be sure to look at the beach’s website to find out if you can visit the beach without any restrictions. You should not be shocked if the beach you want to visit is not open due to their daily hours, being closed on certain days, or the time of the year.
Always look up the Clifton Park Center weather forecast for today before you head off to the beach. Checking the weather helps make sure that you bring the proper clothes for the beach and you will also known when you need to head home.
Clifton Park Center, NY Beach Rules
When you go to a beach in Clifton Park Center, there are always rules that you must follow. Nearly all beaches will ask you to follow these guidelines:
- You should always know that you are entering the water at your own risk, regardless if there is a lifeguard at attention.
- Drinking at the beach is not permitted.
- Always listen to the lifeguard on duty. If they tell you to get out of the water, then you have to follow through.
- Only visit the beach when it is open.
- Any glass containers are prohibited on beaches.
- Stay within the specified swimming area.
Clifton Park Center Beach Tips
- Is there a lifeguard on duty? Many large beaches in Clifton Park Center will have a lifeguard on duty, however do not depend on a lifeguard being there. While walking to the beach, look around to see if there are beach warning signs. Sometimes they display lifeguard patrol hours.
- Prepare for cold weather. Even if you’re anticipating hot weather at the beach, it’s important to understand that the temperature at the beach can change on a moment’s notice. It is especially important if you are wanting to go swimming, so pack plenty of warm items like sweaters, blankets, sweatpants, and shoes.
- Get there early. It can be difficult to find parking at some beaches in Clifton Park Center. Getting there as early as possible can help you locate a good place to park your car and a fantastic place to set up shop.
- Don’t forget the towels. Don’t forget to pack quite a few clean towels before going to the beach. Bringing towels is even more critical if you are taking young kids to the beach or if you’re thinking of getting in the water.
- Find some shade. If you think that locating shade could be tough, or if you suspect that there may not be too many shady areas available, pack your own! Use a beach umbrella, shaded tent, or similar equipment that blocks sunlight. It’s best to bring something that provides great ventilation.
- Where are the public bathrooms. Restroom locations are likely the least of your concerns before you plan out your beach visit. However you never want to be caught in a spot where you must go to the restroom fast but you can’t find one open. If you’re unable to locate bathroom information on the website of the beach, then you should assume that a public bathroom or porta potty is not available. Try to go to the restroom prior to driving to the beach.
- Bring a mesh bag for your stuff. It’s easy to grab a backpack, tote bag, or waterproof duffle bag to store beach gear like pillows, kid toys, a speakerinflatables, and PFDs. But these bags trap water from evaporating, causing mildew growth or just keeping beach items from drying out.