Going to a beach in Bayberry, NY can turn into a fun-filled adventure and has plenty of benefits for yourself and your friends. Regardless of the activity – splashing in the waves, grilling on the beach, throwing the frisbee, flying a kite, fishing, or simply catching some rays, beaches are a source to many different exciting activities.
It is simple to locate a swimming beach in Bayberry that are near your location with the help of our table of beaches. The following is a collection to help you find a beach close to Bayberry. Enter a beach, a city, or your zip code to filter results.
Beaches Near Bayberry
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||Street Address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||external_url||Details|
|364||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||State park||Verona Beach State Park||Scenic picnic & camping areas on Oneida Lake, plus trails through secluded wetlands & woodlands.||Verona Beach||NY||13162||57GC+JG Verona Beach, New York||https://parks.ny.gov||(315) 762-4463||43.18||-75.73||43.176532-75.728724||6541 Lakeshore Rd S||4.50||895 reviews||11AM–7PM||11AM–7PM||11AM–7PM||11AM–7PM||11AM–7PM||11AM–7PM||11AM–7PM|
|363||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Park||Green Pond Beach||Tully||NY||13159||QVRC+3Q Tully, New York||42.79||-76.13||42.790182-76.128109||5645 Lake Rd||12–6PM||12–6PM||12–6PM||12–6PM||12–6PM||12–6PM||12–6PM|
|7,126||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||beach||Verona Beach||13162||43.19||-75.73||43.190902-75.729074||https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verona_Beach,_New_York|
|366||Beach pavillion||Sylvan Beach||Blossvale||NY||13308||57XC+JG Blossvale, New York||43.20||-75.73||43.199105-75.728716||905 Park Ave||4.30||41 reviews|
|360||Park||Green Lake Beach||Fayetteville||NY||13066||325P+58 Fayetteville, New York||https://parks.ny.gov||(315) 637-6111||43.06||-75.96||43.057988-75.964221||4.70||510 reviews||6AM–6PM||6AM–6PM||6AM–6PM||6AM–6PM||6AM–6PM||6AM–6PM||6AM–6PM|
|357||Beach||Lakeshore beach||Cicero||NY||13039||43.19||-76.03||43.194306-76.034849||7033 Lakeshore Rd||4.50||13 reviews|
|355||Beach||Glenwood Beach||Scipio||NY||13021||42.81||-76.51||42.810347-76.514939||2.60||5 reviews|
|356||Beach||Lake Glass Beach||Aurora||NY||13026||42.74||-76.70||42.739676-76.701128||Little Creek,||4.40||10 reviews|
|361||Beach||Stevenson Beach||Backed by sand dunes, this sizable beach is popular for dog walking & its waterfront playground.||Fulton||NY||13069||43.31||-76.43||43.311457-76.425492||4.00||1 review|
|7,122||Beach||Sandy Pond Beach||New York 13142||NY||13142||43.65||-76.20||43.646755-76.195037||4.70||32 reviews|
|7,120||Beach||Flat Rock||New York 13126||NY||13126||43.46||-76.53||43.459390-76.534914||4.40||23 reviews|
|423||Beach pavillion||Fair Haven Beach||Wolcott||NY||14590||66QP+9C Wolcott, New York||43.24||-76.76||43.238492-76.763927||6520 Lawville Rd|
|359||State park||Fair Haven Beach State Park||Lakefront park offering 1,500 feet of sandy beach plus wooded camping areas, trails & 18-hole golf.||Fair Haven||NY||13064||8893+VG Fair Haven, New York||https://parks.ny.gov||(315) 947-5205||43.32||-76.70||43.319721-76.696166||14985 State Park Rd||4.70||1,819 reviews||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours|
|362||Beach||Fair Haven Beach||Sterling||NY||13156||https://parks.ny.gov||(315) 947-5205||43.34||-76.70||43.344199-76.697984||14983 Lake Street Exd||4.70||212 reviews|
|Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
The weather at Bayberry beaches can be quite unpredictible, so it’s important to schedule your outing based on the weather forecast.
Most beaches in Bayberry, NY are open to the public but many are closed to the public. You should check their site to see if you can go to the beach without any restrictions. Don’t be shocked if the beach you want to go to is not open as a result of the time of the day, being closed on certain days, or the season.
Bayberry, NY Beach Guidelines
While each beach in Bayberry will have conflicting guidelines for attending their beach, prepare to abide to the following rules for every beach in Bayberry that you attend:
- Bottles made of glass can easily break, so don’t take glass bottles to beaches.
- Do not venture beyond the swimming area.
- You should always understand you’re entering the water at your own risk, regardless if there’s a lifeguard at attention.
- Look for signs for guidance on fires on the beach because they could be not permitted or you have to follow strict guidelines.
- Do not drop trash on the ground – Pack out what you pack in.
- Only go to the beach when it is open.
Bayberry Beach Checklist
- Store items in a mesh bag. It may be convenient to grab a backpack, tote bag, or waterproof duffle bag to stash beach gear like beach towels, water toys, tents, and Personal Flotation Devices. However, these types of bags trap water from leaving, causing mold growth and keeping beach essentials from drying out.
- Find some shade. If you suspect that finding shade may be tough, or if you think that there may not be many shady spots at the beach, pack your own shade! Bring a beach umbrella, pop up beach tent, or some sort of equipment that provides shade. It’s best to use equipment that provides great airflow.
- Don’t Litter. Don’t be a part of the problem of trash on beaches. If you bring something to the beach, you must clean up not leave anything behind. Make sure that you throw away your trash in a designated trash or recycling receptacles.
- Protect your skin. The sunscreen you bring should be waterproof if you are thinking of going in the water. The sunscreen should be re-applied whenever you dry off to stay protected.
- Arrive early. Arriving at the beach early is the best way of avoiding people.
- Don’t swim outside of the roped off swim area. If there is a specified swim region it is probably unsafe to swim beyond the area. The area may have hazardous objects under the surface, be frequented by boaters, or is not monitored by a lifeguard.
- Prepare for insects. If you want to go to the beach in the morning or the evening, you’ll find mosquitos, horse flies, fleas and other annoying insects could cause a problem.