Heading out to a beach in Enchanted Hills, NM can result in a excellent day and has many perks for you and your friends. Getting outside in the fresh air, floating in the water, and spending quality time with your friends and family are a few examples.
Finding a beautiful swimming beach in Enchanted Hills with plenty of room for beach activities is not too difficult. If you could use some help with locating a beach near you, then locate one using our collection. Begin, by entering a zip code using the displayed box above the table.
Enchanted Hills Beaches
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
Before heading out to a beach in Enchanted Hills, NM or the surrounding location, verify on Google to be sure that the beach is accessible to the public. Don’t be shocked if a beach you want to go to is not open as a result of their daily hours, being closed on certain days, or the time of the year.
The weather at beaches in Enchanted Hills is often quite unpredictible, so it is necessary for you to plan your outing for the weather.
Enchanted Hills, NM Beach Rules
While different beaches in Enchanted Hills will use unique guidelines on how to attend the beach, be prepared to adhere to the following guidelines for any beach in Enchanted Hills that you go to:
- Check online for guidance on fires on the beach as they could be not permitted or you have to follow specific fire rules.
- Just about all Enchanted Hills beaches have a curfew except for special occasions.
- Always understand you’re entering the water at your own risk, regardless if there is a lifeguard on duty.
- Do not drop garbage on the ground – Take with you what you pack in.
- Never disobey a request from the lifeguard on duty. If they ask you to stop doing something, then you have to do it.
- Drinking at the beach may not be permitted.
Enchanted Hills Beach Travel Tips
- Keep items dry. It’s easy to find a backpack, grocery bag, or water-resistant travel bag to store beach items such as beach balls, shovels, a speakerinflatables, and PFDs. But these types of bags trap moisture from leaving, leading to mildew problems or just keeping beach gear from airing out.
- Research the restroom layout. Bathroom information may be the least of your worries before you plan out your beach visit. But you don’t want to be caught in a spot where you must find a restroom immediately but you can’t find one nearby. If you’re unable to find bathroom details on the website of the beach, then you can plan on the fact that a public restroom or facility is not open. Try to go to the restroom before leaving for the beach.
- Don’t forget the towels. Remember to pack plenty of fresh towels prior to leaving for the beach. A good rule of thumb is an ocean beach or an area which sees rip tides. Learn the warning signs and learn how to escape if you are caught in a rip tide.
- Remember extra clothing. Even if you are expecting a hot day at the beach, you should understand that the temperature in Enchanted Hills can change without warning. It’s particularly necessary if you’re wanting to go for a swim, so pack plenty of warm clothes like sweatshirts, towels, windbreakers, and socks.
- Always stay in the designated swim space. If there’s a specified swim region it is probably dangerous to swim beyond that region. There could be dangerous objects under the water, be reserved for boaters, or is unmonitored by lifeguards.
- Get there early. Arriving at your Enchanted Hills beach when it opens is the best way of avoiding people.
- Never Litter. Do not contribute to the issue of litter on beaches. When you take items to the beach, you are required clean up after yourself. Be sure to dispose of your garbage in a designated trash or recycling receptacles.