Heading out to a beach in Grove City, OH can turn into a fun-filled day and has plenty of benefits for you and your those you bring with you. Spending time splashing in the waves, grilling on the beach, playing volleyball, having a picnic, going on walks, or just soaking up the sun, beaches are a host for many different fun activities.
Finding the perfect swimming beach in Grove City with lots of space for activities on the beach is not hard. If you need some assistance with searching for a beach near you, then use our list below. Enter the beach name, your city, or your zip code to find beaches.
Grove City Beaches
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||Street Address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||external_url||Details|
|1,820||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Park||Tar Hollow State Park Pine Lake Swimming Beach||Laurelville||OH||43135||96QX+9W Laurelville, Ohio||https://parks.ohiodnr.gov||(740) 887-4818||39.39||-82.75||39.388464-82.750148||4.40||41 reviews|
|7,479||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||beach||Summerland Beach||43046||39.90||-82.52||39.900064-82.524881|
|7,483||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||beach||Bettys Beach||43232||39.91||-82.88||39.909114-82.880382|
|1,823||Park||Deer Creek State Park Beach||New Holland||OH||43145||JQ7H+6V New Holland, Ohio||https://parks.ohiodnr.gov||39.61||-83.22||39.613050-83.220305||14403 Crownover Mill Rd||4.30||374 reviews||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM|
|1,822||Beach||Deer Creek State Park Beach||Perry Township||OH||43143||39.62||-83.23||39.618521-83.227764||4.20||72 reviews|
|1,817||Beach||Alum Creek State Park Beach||3,000-ft.-long sand beach on Alum Creek Reservoir offering a swimming area, playground & showers.||Lewis Center||OH||43035||52RH+9M Lewis Center, Ohio||https://parks.ohiodnr.gov||(740) 548-4631||40.19||-82.97||40.190975-82.970781||3400 Lewis Center Rd||4.40||2,377 reviews|
|1,818||State park||Playground - Alum Creek Beach||Lewis Center||OH||43035||52RH+FH Lewis Center, Ohio||https://parks.ohiodnr.gov||(740) 548-4631||40.19||-82.97||40.191228-82.971120||4.70||18 reviews||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM|
|1,811||Park||Alum Creek State Park Campground Beach||Delaware||OH||43015||62PC+9V Delaware, Ohio||40.24||-82.98||40.235898-82.977772||Unnamed Road||4.30||16 reviews|
|1,813||Dog park||Prairie Oaks Dog Beach||Hilliard||OH||43026||2P3V+4Q Hilliard, Ohio||https://metroparks.net||(614) 208-4321||40.00||-83.26||40.002829-83.255539||2755 Amity Rd||4.70||133 reviews|
|1,812||Park||Delaware State Park Beach||Delaware||OH||43015||9WCR+H9 Delaware, Ohio||40.37||-83.06||40.371418-83.059120||Park Rd 28||5.00||1 review|
|1,828||Beach||Richwood Lake Beach||Richwood||OH||43344||40.43||-83.30||40.433896-83.301214||101 Lynn St||4.20||54 reviews|
|Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
Prior to going to a beach in Grove City, OH or a nearby place, check on Google to make sure that the beach is open to the general public. You should not be shocked if a beach you wish to visit is closed as a result of the time you get there, closing on certain days, or seasonality.
If regions around Grove City have seen an excessive amount of rainfall, flooding, or thunderstorms over the past few days, it may create bad water quality levels. Make sure you check out the website of the beach for details regarding water quality closings.
Grove City, OH Beach Guidelines
When you visit a beach in Grove City, there are always guidelines that you should follow. Nearly all beaches will list the following laws.
- Do not visit the beach whenever it’s closed.
- Never disobey a request from the lifeguard on duty. If the lifeguard tell you to get out of the water, then you must follow through.
- Don’t bring alcohol to the beach.
- You must swim within the permitted areas for beach goers.
- Even if a lifeguard is supervising the beach, understand that you are entering the water at risk to yourself.
- Glass bottles can easily shatter, so don’t bring glass bottles to the beach.
Grove City Beach Checklist
- Get there early. Beaches in Grove City will be busy, particularly on summer weekends. Be sure to arrive at the beach before noon if possible.
- Don’t forget the sunscreen. Nothing can ruin a day at the beach like a sun burn, so remember the sunscreen. Ask a friend to help with the hard to reach places.
- Prepare for cold weather. Even if you’re anticipating a warm day at the beach, it is important to understand that the weather at the beach can change very quickly. This is especially necessary if you are planning on going for a swim, so bring plenty of dry clothes such as a jacket, towels, windbreakers, and socks.
- Alcohol. For many Grove City beaches alcohol is not allowed do not allow the consumption of alcohol. If you’re unsure, leave your alcohol behind.
- Kids may need Personal Flotation Devices. Sadly, the water is always a danger whenever you visit a beach, particularly for kids. That’s why it is necessary to make sure you bring a life vest for anyone that needs one. This is especially critical when there is no lifeguard on duty. It’s also important to realize that water toys like water wings, inflatable toys, or beach balls are not alternatives for a properly adjusted PFD.
- Check the restroom layout. Restroom locations are likely the least of your worries before you plan out your beach visit. However no one wishes to be stuck in a spot where you have to find a restroom fast but you can’t find one available. If you cannot find bathroom details on the website of the beach, then you can assume that a public restroom or facility is not available. Try to use the bathroom prior to leaving for the beach.
- Rip tides. Rip tides are not an important consideration if you want to visit a beach on a lake or river, but rip tides should be a cause for concern go to an ocean beach or a large body of water that sees rip tides. Learn the warning signs and learn what to do if you’re caught in a rip tide.
- Will there be a lifeguard? Many sizeable Grove City beaches staff a lifeguard on duty, however you should never count on a lifeguard being at the beach. While walking to the beach, look around to see if there are lifeguard on duty signs. Sometimes they list lifeguard patrol times.