Heading out to a beach in West Henrietta, NY can turn into a fun-filled day and has many benefits for yourself and your loved ones. Regardless of the activity – splashing in the waves, building sandcastles, throwing the frisbee, flying a kite, going on walks, or just catching some rays, beaches are a host to a wide range of fun activities.
Locating the perfect swimming beach in West Henrietta with plenty of space for beach activities is not too difficult. The following is a collection to help you find a beach near West Henrietta. Begin, by entering a zip code using the displayed box below.
West Henrietta Beaches
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||Street Address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||external_url||Details|
|7,173||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||beach||Sylvan Beach||14840||42.46||-77.11||42.464794-77.108304|
|443||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||The Chalet Waterfront||Dundee||NY||14837||42.51||-77.11||42.505848-77.107197||1098-1116 E Lake Rd||5.00||4 reviews|
|410||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||Vine Valley Beach||Canandaigua||NY||14424||42.72||-77.33||42.723177-77.327665||E Lake Rd||4.40||71 reviews|
|421||Hiking area||Kiosk, Marble Bench, Stone Beach||Springwater||NY||14560||PC3M+6Q Springwater, New York||42.70||-77.57||42.703083-77.565581||Canadice Lake||4.80||30 reviews|
|417||Park||Perry Public Beach||Perry||NY||14530||PX4H+G4 Perry, New York||https://villageofperry.com||(585) 237-2216||42.71||-78.02||42.706262-78.022161||42 Walker Rd||3.80||121 reviews||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM|
|429||Park||Sea Breeze Pier and Beach||Rochester||NY||14622||6FP8+H5 Rochester, New York||Add place's phone number||43.24||-77.53||43.236389-77.534606||4993 Culver Rd||4.60||403 reviews||4AM–10PM||4AM–10PM||4AM–10PM||4AM–10PM||4AM–10PM||4AM–10PM||4AM–10PM|
|428||Beach pavillion||Lake Ontario Sand Beach||Rochester||NY||14622||6CQP+99 Rochester, New York||Add place's phone number||43.24||-77.56||43.238412-77.564011||1371 Lakeshore Blvd||4.60||59 reviews|
|427||Beach||Durand Eastman Beach||Rochester||NY||14617||https://cityofrochester.gov||(585) 428-7888||43.24||-77.57||43.239497-77.567661||1342 Lakeshore Blvd||4.40||430 reviews|
|425||Park||Ontario Beach Park||Popular beachside park known for its century-old carousel, swimming, boating & rentable shelters.||Rochester||NY||14612||795V+Q6 Rochester, New York||https://monroecounty.gov||(585) 753-7275||43.26||-77.61||43.259493-77.606947||50 Beach Ave||4.40||4,834 reviews||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM|
|424||Beach||Ontario Beach||Rochester||NY||14612||43.26||-77.61||43.260041-77.607608||4.50||55 reviews|
|426||Beach pavillion||Beatie Beach||Rochester||NY||14612||79F6+W4 Rochester, New York||43.27||-77.64||43.274868-77.639709||544-664 Edgemere Dr||4.70||14 reviews|
|7,168||beach||Island Cottage Beach||14612||43.28||-77.65||43.277284-77.646948|
|420||Swimming basin||Durrand Beach||Spencerport||NY||14559||45XF+9G Spencerport, New York||43.15||-77.83||43.148471-77.826213||1466 Vroom Rd|
|7,166||beach||Grand View Beach||14612||43.30||-77.68||43.297839-77.683061|
|415||Park||Manitou Beach Preserve||Hilton||NY||14468||87CM+MW Hilton, New York||https://geneseelandtrust.org||(585) 256-2130||43.32||-77.72||43.321679-77.715201||64 Manitou Beach Rd||4.20||21 reviews||6AM–9PM||6AM–9PM||6AM–9PM||6AM–9PM||6AM–9PM||6AM–9PM||6AM–9PM|
|416||Park||Rosie's Marsh Beach||Greece||NY||14468||87GF+RC Greece, New York||43.33||-77.73||43.327077-77.726448|
|7,148||beach||Sandy Harbour Beach||14464||43.35||-77.89||43.352282-77.894179|
|414||State park||Hamlin Beach State Park||Popular lakefront beach with land activities such as a nature walk, multi-use trails & camping.||Hamlin||NY||14464||926W+29 Hamlin, New York||https://parks.ny.gov||(585) 964-2462||43.36||-77.95||43.360021-77.954079||1 Hamlin Beach State Park||4.50||2,251 reviews|
|7,163||beach||Rock Ledge Beach||14571||43.37||-78.22||43.369502-78.220855|
|422||State park||Lakeside Beach State Park||Tranquil locale for camping, fishing, hikes & disc golf on picturesque grounds beside Lake Ontario.||Waterport||NY||14571||9Q87+PJ Waterport, New York||https://parks.ny.gov||(585) 682-4888||43.37||-78.24||43.366834-78.235898||13691 Roosevelt Hwy||4.40||657 reviews||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM||6AM–11PM|
|Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
Always look up the West Henrietta weather forecast for the day before heading off for to the beach. This helps make sure that you bring the right clothes for the conditions and you will also known the best time to head home.
Beaches could be temporarily closed due to water quality problems as a result of temporary occurances like elevated bacteria levels, stormfall runoff, or chemical spills. Review the website of the beach before going to the beach for more information.
Rules of the Beach
Whenever you visit any beach in West Henrietta, there are always guidelines that you must follow. Just about every beach will expect you to follow these laws:
- Never disobey a request from the lifeguard on duty. If the lifeguard ask you to stop doing something, then you must follow through.
- Only swim inside the designated regions for beach goers.
- Do not drink alcohol at the beach.
- Pick up after yourself.
- All container made of glass cannot be brought to beaches.
- Even if a lifeguard is on duty, understand that you are entering the water at your own risk.
West Henrietta Beach Checklist
- Keep the insects away. If you want to visit the beach early in the day or the evening, there’s a good chance that mosquitos, biting flies, fleas and other annoying insects could cause a problem.
- Bring a mesh bag for your stuff. It’s convenient to use a backpack, tote bag, or water-resistant duffle bag to store beach gear such as beach towels, shovels, flotation devices, and extra clothes. But these bags trap moisture from escaping, leading to mold growth and keeping beach items from drying out.
- Avoid Littering. Do not contribute to the issue of garbage on the beach. When you bring things to the beach, you are required clean up not leave anything behind. Be sure to dispose of your litter in a designated trash or recycling bin.
- Get there early. Getting to your West Henrietta beach early is the best way of avoiding crowds.
- Don’t swim outside of the specified swim region. If there is a ropped off swim space it is probably unsafe to swim outside of that space. There could be sharp objects under the surface, be assigned to watercraft, or is unsupervised by lifeguards.
- Get away from the sunlight. If you think that finding a shady spot will be difficult, or if you think that there probably won’t be too many shady areas at the beach, bring your own! Use a beach umbrella, shaded tent, or similar equipment that provides shade. It’s best to use something that has great air-flow.
- Will the beach have lifeguards? Most sizeable West Henrietta beaches staff a lifeguard on duty, however do not assume that a lifeguard being in attendance. If you worry about yourself, young children or anyone else that you are swimming with, it’s a good idea to bring properly sized life jackets for those that require them, and also understand that you’re entering the water at your own risk.