Going to a beach in Henrietta, NY can result in a fantastic day and has many benefits for you and your family. Whether you plan to go swimming, building sandcastles, throwing the frisbee, having a picnic, going on walks, or just soaking up the sun, beaches are a source to many different awesome activities.
It is simple to locate a swimming beach in Henrietta that are somewhat close to you with the assistance of our table of beaches. Below is a collection to help you locate a beach near Henrietta. Enter the beach name, your city, or your zip code to filter results.
|id||Help Us Out!||Mash the Button||Image||Category||Beach Name||User Summary||City||State||Zip Code||plus_code||Website||Phone Number||latitude||longitude||latlong||exclude||Google Map Link||Other Beaches in the Area||Street Address||Rating||Reviews||Monday Hours||Tuesday Hours||Wednesday Hours||Thursday Hours||Friday Hours||Saturday Hours||Sunday Hours||external_url||Details|
|7,173||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||beach||Sylvan Beach||14840||42.46||-77.11||42.464794-77.108304|
|443||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||The Chalet Waterfront||Dundee||NY||14837||42.51||-77.11||42.505848-77.107197||1098-1116 E Lake Rd||5.00||4 reviews|
|410||We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. If you can complete or update any of the info on this page please get in touch via this button below!||Beach||Vine Valley Beach||Canandaigua||NY||14424||42.72||-77.33||42.723177-77.327665||E Lake Rd||4.40||71 reviews|
|421||Hiking area||Kiosk, Marble Bench, Stone Beach||Springwater||NY||14560||PC3M+6Q Springwater, New York||42.70||-77.57||42.703083-77.565581||Canadice Lake||4.80||30 reviews|
|417||Park||Perry Public Beach||Perry||NY||14530||PX4H+G4 Perry, New York||https://villageofperry.com||(585) 237-2216||42.71||-78.02||42.706262-78.022161||42 Walker Rd||3.80||121 reviews||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM||7AM–8PM|
|429||Park||Sea Breeze Pier and Beach||Rochester||NY||14622||6FP8+H5 Rochester, New York||Add place's phone number||43.24||-77.53||43.236389-77.534606||4993 Culver Rd||4.60||403 reviews||4AM–10PM||4AM–10PM||4AM–10PM||4AM–10PM||4AM–10PM||4AM–10PM||4AM–10PM|
|428||Beach pavillion||Lake Ontario Sand Beach||Rochester||NY||14622||6CQP+99 Rochester, New York||Add place's phone number||43.24||-77.56||43.238412-77.564011||1371 Lakeshore Blvd||4.60||59 reviews|
|427||Beach||Durand Eastman Beach||Rochester||NY||14617||https://cityofrochester.gov||(585) 428-7888||43.24||-77.57||43.239497-77.567661||1342 Lakeshore Blvd||4.40||430 reviews|
|425||Park||Ontario Beach Park||Popular beachside park known for its century-old carousel, swimming, boating & rentable shelters.||Rochester||NY||14612||795V+Q6 Rochester, New York||https://monroecounty.gov||(585) 753-7275||43.26||-77.61||43.259493-77.606947||50 Beach Ave||4.40||4,834 reviews||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM||7AM–11PM|
|424||Beach||Ontario Beach||Rochester||NY||14612||43.26||-77.61||43.260041-77.607608||4.50||55 reviews|
|426||Beach pavillion||Beatie Beach||Rochester||NY||14612||79F6+W4 Rochester, New York||43.27||-77.64||43.274868-77.639709||544-664 Edgemere Dr||4.70||14 reviews|
|7,168||beach||Island Cottage Beach||14612||43.28||-77.65||43.277284-77.646948|
|420||Swimming basin||Durrand Beach||Spencerport||NY||14559||45XF+9G Spencerport, New York||43.15||-77.83||43.148471-77.826213||1466 Vroom Rd|
|7,166||beach||Grand View Beach||14612||43.30||-77.68||43.297839-77.683061|
|415||Park||Manitou Beach Preserve||Hilton||NY||14468||87CM+MW Hilton, New York||https://geneseelandtrust.org||(585) 256-2130||43.32||-77.72||43.321679-77.715201||64 Manitou Beach Rd||4.20||21 reviews||6AM–9PM||6AM–9PM||6AM–9PM||6AM–9PM||6AM–9PM||6AM–9PM||6AM–9PM|
|416||Park||Rosie's Marsh Beach||Greece||NY||14468||87GF+RC Greece, New York||43.33||-77.73||43.327077-77.726448|
|7,148||beach||Sandy Harbour Beach||14464||43.35||-77.89||43.352282-77.894179|
|414||State park||Hamlin Beach State Park||Popular lakefront beach with land activities such as a nature walk, multi-use trails & camping.||Hamlin||NY||14464||926W+29 Hamlin, New York||https://parks.ny.gov||(585) 964-2462||43.36||-77.95||43.360021-77.954079||1 Hamlin Beach State Park||4.50||2,251 reviews|
|Beach Name||City||Zip Code|
Help Us Out!:
Other Beaches in the Area:
Most beaches in Henrietta, NY will be accessible to the public, however many are on private land. Be sure to look at the beach’s website to see if you can go to the beach without breaking any rules. You shouldn’t be shocked if the beach you want to visit is not open as a result of their daily hours, day of the week, or the season.
Always check the Henrietta weather forecast for the day before you leave for to the beach. This ensures that you bring the proper layers for the beach and you will also known when it’s time to head home.
Rules of the Beach
When you visit beaches in Henrietta, there are always rules that you should follow. Just about all beaches will expect you to follow these laws:
- Always understand you are swimming at your own risk, even if there is a lifeguard nearby.
- Any glass containers cannot be brought to the beach.
- Remember, if you bring something with you, you’re expected to clean up after yourself.
- You must swim inside the designated regions for swimming.
- Never disobey an order from the lifeguard on duty. If they ask you to get out of the water, then you have to follow through.
- Most Henrietta beaches have curfews except for specific dates.
Henrietta Beach Tips
- Watch out for bugs. If you wish to go to the beach in the morning or the evening, you should expect that mosquitos, biting flies, beach hoppers and other annoying insects could cause an issue.
- Rip tides. This might not be an important consideration if you’re wanting to go to a beach on a lake or river, but rip tides should be a cause for concern go to an ocean beach or a large body of water which experiences rip tides. Learn the indicators and know how to escape if you’re caught in a rip tide.
- Store items in a mesh bag. It’s simple to use a backpack, grocery bag, or waterproof duffle bag to stash beach items such as towels, kid toys, flotation devices, and extra clothes. However, these types of bags keep moisture from escaping, leading to mold growth or just keeping beach items from airing out.
- Remember Personal Flotation Devices for the kids. Unfortunately, the water will always be a risk every time you visit the beach, especially for kids. That’s the reason that it’s important to make sure you pack a Personal Flotation Device for those that require one. This is particularly essential when there isn’t a lifeguard around. It’s also important to remember that flotation devices such as water wings, inflatable toys, or beach balls are not substitutes for a well fitted life jacket.
- Grab some shade. If you suspect that locating shade will be tough, or if you suspect that there likely won’t be many shady areas available, pack your own! Use a beach umbrella, pop up tent, or some sort of equipment that blocks sunlight. Be sure that you bring something that provides great ventilation.
- Check the bathroom layout. Restroom information could be the last thing on your mind when you plan your beach visit. However no one wants to be caught in a situation when you must go to the restroom soon but there isn’t one nearby. If you’re unable to locate restroom details on the website of the beach, you can assume that a public bathroom or facility isn’t available. Try to use the restroom before heading to the beach.
- Don’t swim beyond the roped off swimming space. If there is a ropped off swimming region it is likely not safe to venture beyond the space. There could be dangerous objects under the surface, be reserved for boaters, or is unsupervised by lifeguards.
- Avoid crowded times. Beaches in Henrietta can be busy, especially during summer weekends. Be sure to arrive at the beach before noon if you can.